Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree people barrow money for gambling? - page 24. (Read 18526 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Nobody should ever ask for money to other when gambling you should just simply use money that you don't care to gamble, this way if you lose you don't have problems.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
I think many of the gamblers even when they don't have money for gambling but they barrow money for gambling. Do you agree on this?
Not everyone borrows for gambling, those who are desperate(thinking that they'll win) borrow money and eventually lose hit. Roll Eyes

I'm not saying everyone will barrow money for gambling but here we are discussing only about who barrow money for gambling.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I think many of the gamblers even when they don't have money for gambling but they barrow money for gambling. Do you agree on this?

No its bad enough in the first place if they happen to lose large sums but then to rope other people in is not good.  If someone is staking you for a +ev game like poker for a serious attempt at making money then it can be good to get/give a loan.
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
Strongly disagree. To most of the gamblers, gambling gives a negative expected value and so it should be done for fun and entertainment. You should never gamble too much of your money, let alone gambling all of your money and borrowing some more.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Not everyone borrows for gambling, those who are desperate(thinking that they'll win) borrow money and eventually lose hit. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1008
I am totally against of that kind of gambling because it steals our freedom of thinking and take me in under pressure so that it is much hard for me to take decision for betting so that i don't like that kind of gambling and always with that what i have and what i can afford to lose while gambling.
Merit: 251
loan on gambler? never, i've witnessed  that with someone in RL and let's just say, he gambles no more...
on the other hand a friend of mine did borrowed sometimes to gamble and got back + some extra .she just knew what she was doing.
so i guess not all gamblers are the same
there are gamblers and gamblers
Activity: 686
It is a big no to borrow money for gambling. You will be under pressure to bet and win to return your capital. For sports gambling, you will be tempted to bet on the latest match instead of siting back and wait for opportunities.

Yes that is like that borrow for gambling will get us into huge pressure to get profit for sure to return the original with some profit but if again happened same and get busted than.
Activity: 602
actually its fine if you borrow some money for gambling..

but you must have backup funds to cover it if your gambling loss...how you pay your loan if you loss all of the money? if not from your backup sources
legendary
Activity: 1344
It is a big no to borrow money for gambling. You will be under pressure to bet and win to return your capital. For sports gambling, you will be tempted to bet on the latest match instead of siting back and wait for opportunities.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Never borrow for gambling to anyone to his lose would be a big mistake, i am not agree with that kind of thinking because it is like to do human gambling a new kind of gambling. Grin
Activity: 728
Absolutely no is my answer for borrowing money to play gamble.Gambling is sure and easy way to loose your money in matter of minutes.If you remind yourself that when you place bet technically you loose money that time as you remain without money that is other thing money comes back to you or not.
Activity: 700
I am also don't agree with that kind of decision to borrow some money for gambling if that person don't have any sense how to play on gambling sites than he don't deserve for loan for sure will lost again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
 it's quite stupid, I think if you haven't any money just don't gamble. Because when you lose, and you will for sure (obviously, you are not a good player if you need to borrow money) it will create you other additional problems. So my advice: don't have extra money, don't play!
legendary
Activity: 1134

This is a non deniable fact that gambling make the one who gamble to lose ALL its money. This is the fact that must do everyone to not gamble never. It is the same like you want to lose your money for sure for nothing. Because nothing can be earn from gambling. If it was the opposite why the borrowing of the money as it was wrote in the main post of this thread.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I think when a gambler borrow money it mean he lost all his money so he want more and he think he will win but i think that if he lose his money he will lose the borrowed money too.
So i don't want to let him lose my money too but if i trust him and i know he have something to sell if he lost my money to pay back i will give him Wink.
Activity: 700
I don't think anyone with senses with do agree with borrowing money to play gamble.I will say same it can not be supported under no circumstances like this you have double losses.Those who are good in gable they usually don't feel need to borrow from anyone.
legendary
Merit: 1023
I don't agree for this kind of decision because borrow for gambling is most risky if someone lost again that owed money than if will get him into most worst situation.

This is the most common mistake most of the gamblers do even though they know this fact.
Activity: 714
I don't agree for this kind of decision because borrow for gambling is most risky if someone lost again that owed money than if will get him into most worst situation.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
It is the most pathetic thing you can do, you are going to end without nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: