Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree people barrow money for gambling? - page 26. (Read 18526 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think many of the gamblers even when they don't have money for gambling but they barrow money for gambling. Do you agree on this?

I would agree if this is for some maniac gamble. And i believe they already too much addicted on gambling. They will borrow from their family, friends, coworkers, or even strangers, without always admitting the real reason they need the money. They may also have other people pay their gambling debts.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I strongly agree . some of my friends often borrow money to me. but they keep one's promise to return the money to me. I think they had to borrow money to make money. as the capital of their money will benefit.

But what if they lose gambling, and they can't repay the loan? When you're gambling, you can't really promise to return the money, as you could lose all of it anytime.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I strongly agree . some of my friends often borrow money to me. but they keep one's promise to return the money to me. I think they had to borrow money to make money. as the capital of their money will benefit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
I think many of the gamblers even when they don't have money for gambling but they barrow money for gambling. Do you agree on this?

For me borrow money for gambling is too risk for borrower, Because if gambler lost in their game how can he repay money of borrower and of course he borrow again to another people the point is he will addicted
Activity: 252
no, and i would never lend money to someone who wants to spend it for gambling.

if someone gambles more than he has its a strong evidence that he is addicted and cant control himself.

as gambling is always -EV and one of the big problems of gambling addicts is that they dont believe that ("i lost so many times now, next round MUST be a win") how can i expect him to pay back?

EDIT: i would lend (or donate in case of a friend) money to him if he proofs to make a therapy
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
The worst thing to do is to provide someone money for them to eventually lose it. Gambling loan is a big NO NO. It will definitely lead to -ve.
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
If it forum here i can borrow them, as long paying back and have good trust.. but if in real life. My friend or someone i know even with good trust Grin that wanna borrow from me, i cant really agree with it. Coz myself a gambler need money to gambling too
Activity: 140
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
No, absolutely not. It's gambling, there is no assurance that you can win and profit from the money that you had borrowed  Also what if you lose? Then you won't have the money to pay back. There are pwople who has this problem and it should be stop because it's not a good practice to be passed on.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi

obviously not. but it's their life and they're free to do whatever they want with it. I'd just give them one warning and that's it.
Activity: 308
I think what you are trying to describe is that people having gambling problems.  Of course they do, you can go and replace borrow money to gamble with, alcohol, drugs, sex, whatever it might be people have addictions.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

Pages:
Jump to: