Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 19. (Read 3177 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
depending on where we see the same bitcoin and other businesses.
1. Income, in the business or investment bitcoin there must be profit and loss.
2. chance, if this I see the difference, crypto has bigger chance than other business.
3. workmanship, crypto does not take much time, we can apply other.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Trading bitcoin or investing in bitcoin  is a normal business like any other business known by people outside there. Trading btc as commidity or investing in btc aims at getting extra money as profit and that us the main purpose of doing business.
Activity: 29
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

yes, at this time already many people who already know bitcoin but some are still not know about bitcoin. if they do not know about bitcoin for a very long time then they will get left behind and will regret it when bitcoin becomes very expensive in the future.
Activity: 110
For some people it has already become the main source of income and they are fully depend on it.
Activity: 140
I think it's like an online business, but the difference is only with different forms and exchange rates, if now online businesses use Bitcoin, it will make it easier for Bitcoin users who want to shop whatever they want with Bitcoin.Bitcoin is low and sell the Bitcoin at a good rate then I think we will be surely profited.so I think Bitcoin is not nearly another business it is like totally a business.
Activity: 364
For me i agree that bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business. A person's regular occupation, profession, or trade It is a business if there's investors there's a business in cryptocurrency industry. They use bitcoin to buy some stuff in other countries adopt it use as a payment, They buying and selling bitcoins, Tradings, Minings.
Activity: 112
It is just an opportunity which is giving a chance to those who have a belief in this system.It is just a matter of time that bitcoin will have enough users so that the price will be stabilized and then there will be no business left in it.The advantages will remain there but the ratio of the profit will go to very minimal just like other fiat currencies right now.We still have to be wise to manage finances the way we always to analyze the risks in a business. We will never know the future of crypto.
Activity: 84
of course i'm fully agree with that and a lot of pepple are successfully doing this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think it is a business now or can be called investment. Where you have capital to buy coins you want and later on you can sell it to gain your profit same as the concept of business.
Activity: 266

I think it's the same business, it just uses the latest technology and that's another reason that it's virtual. I think that he really brought novelty to the fact that he has a very good price and he has a lot of investors from all over the world.
Activity: 378
I agree with the guys, it's very good that more and more new doors are opening for bitcoins and the entire crypto market! in Brazil has long been using crypto coins as a means of reception! Crypto coins became a new currency for payment in stores! The growth of bitcoin also attracts people's attention! and this is very good for his increase in capitalization!
Activity: 230
I also agree gan. whose name any business or business would have no resekoya. therefore we must be good at using and exploiting every state of the cyclones and conditions .
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Obviously, a lot has happened since this thread emanated. Many waters crisscrossing under the bridge in respect to cryptocurrency. The blockchain is now efficient for many businesses and the global economy is getting better for it despite a few bitcoin bans here and there. In general, bitcoin had opened a whole lot of avenues for businesses and it's on its own provided a source of livelihood as a business for so many people.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
yes I agree, surely many people the same think if bitcoin almost the same as other investment business. the difference is, bitcoin can not or is difficult to predict the price, and very high risk. most use bitcoins for investment, taking advantage of bitcoin prices that sometimes go up and down.
Activity: 74
I also think like you. big countries, and billionaires are investing in huge bitcoins. It's like a business, where there are shares, shares here are big investors. In the near future, bitcoin will dominate social security. I think so.
Activity: 85
For me bitcoin is a business. The growing adoption and acceptance of Bitcoin by people and governments worldwide are as adding fuel to the flames of the world arising economies.
Activity: 123
for now we are talking about business, in other countries there are already many traders who accept bitcoin, it means bitcoin able to match other businesses, and in my opinion bitcoin will grow rapidly in other countries bitcoin also able to occupy the top rank in the world market, many business people want to know what bitcoin is, they mostly want to know if bitcoin is still reliable, if I think a personal business in bitcoin can still be a hope for our future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
Why nearly to be? It  already is! Trading, promotions in the form of different campaigns, gambling, ATMs  and many other things for money making in bitcoin exist for many years already. The society is coming to crypto currencies become  such usual part of our lilies as debit cards.
Activity: 98
Yes, I agree. This is also known because bitcoin is popular in the US. It has the largest number of IT personnel and companies in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: