Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 20. (Read 3177 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is now used as a means of payment, but not a business, and you can create your own business by implementing bitcoyne, as well as other
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Yer you are right and we should prepare our self for this.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Good evening! I believe that bitcoin is another business, because you can earn on the sale (provided that bought at a lower price), and catch such an ampletudnoe movement, like a powerful spring shot up!But be careful, you need to catch the lower price levels!In fact, the whole business is done: sell the goods at a price above cost and as a result earn money Wink Wink
Activity: 103
What I enjoy today is incredible to change lives, and I can use it as an additional business capital and I also invest some BTC to get long term funds. I think it's like an online business, but the difference is only with various forms and exchange rates it will make it easier for Bitcoin users... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
Within a very short time it will become the number one business plot.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I don't think we're even close to the point where any business can really be considered 'falling behind' for not accepting Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. At this point it's still more something a business will do just to show their support, rather than something that they are doing primarily out of financial interest. We've had all kinds of businesses accepting Bitcoin for years and years. More often than not it's just a gimmick that might barely increase short term sales, but rarely has long term results. Perhaps that will change in the future with LN and such. But for now it's pretty much a non-issue in my opinion.
Activity: 34
I agree and i think it is now called one of our businesses because we already earned from here,investing and trading is the best method to earn money from bitcoin,so i think yeah it is possibly called a business already.

I think when scaling gets fixed, then we can start talking seriously about adoption widely, but before that happens Bitcoin has a very niche use - trading, gambling, moving value when you can not or do not want to deal with a bank.
In this condition, I will never use Bitcoin for daily purchases. How can one justify paying $ 2-4 or more in fees for each transaction, does it matter whether it is worth $ 10 or $ 100 or $ 1000? Just make a thought experiment - every time you pay with fiat, set aside a few dollars and see how much will happen at the end of the month.
Activity: 34
I am absolutely sure that we will see a rapid movement towards Bitcoin and blockchain implementation among businesses. I think it’s a matter of months, not even years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Bitcoin is not just an ordinary business but a hybrid investment/business and at the same time a currency of the future. It is also the kickstart of blockchain technology that will revolutionize almost all industry.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Well, as we can see how bitcoin today affect the lifes of a people,we can say that it is being part of a business because there are many people here that bitcoin is their source of income and i think it is more acceptable in some businesses if they see how people engage in crypto currency now.
Ever since the world was first introduced to Bitcoin 9-years prior, the cryptomarket has experienced astonishing growth. Along with this rapid expansion, the number of Bitcoin business opportunities has also grown.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
Well, as we can see how bitcoin today affect the lifes of a people,we can say that it is being part of a business because there are many people here that bitcoin is their source of income and i think it is more acceptable in some businesses if they see how people engage in crypto currency now.
Activity: 25
Bitcoin created a whole ecosystem
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Soon some sectors will definitely understand the importance of paying with Bitcoin and they will do it without developing a lot. Obviously I have a lot of money in my sector and international transportation. I look very positive about the payment that I see in the hope that many companies in the world have accepted this issue. Obviously I can also choose  to pay and pay with it. Bitcoin in this regard is really incredibly advantageous.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Dealing with Bitcoin is always doing a kind of a business. you are investing in BTC your money, you are getting a lot of information how to get the best profit, you are trading. Yes, it is a very cool business!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I do not really agree because bitcoin is created because it has a purpose and can be a solution in the existing problems in the world, financial problems can be overcome with the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Yes I agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business.actually Bitcoin is an online based investment. if we invest in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is low and sell the Bitcoin at a good rate then I think we will be surely profited.so I think Bitcoin is not nearly another business it is like totally a business.
I agree. Same is the stock business. We provide some funds, analyze the market, determine the right buy position and wait until the expected sales target can be achieved. Moreover, changes in prices can increase the opportunity to earn profits as long as it is based on an appropriate analysis.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
Yes it is more people now are using bitcoin as their business they quit in their job and start investing in bitcoin. Yes it is a good investment but you should not quit your real job you can't predict when to end bitcoin rather than your job. Bitcoin is not stable so don't assure all of your investment will make a big profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
A business must be able to provide multiple benefits if we're able to take advantage of every momentum to be an opportunity.
You may be familiar with stocks, but for this type of cryptocurrency business it's not an ordinary business like stock.
Bitcoin business's in fact better and easier when compared with other businesses. Bitcoin business 'really' amazing because it can make someone become a millionaire even if only in a few years. Bitcoin isn't centralized but for the storage of transactions can be done by the user itself without any third party or witnesses behind it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
The same business but with a new strategy in bitcoin world, with your investment can generate more profit.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion that bitcoin juxtaposed with business then there will be new strategies emerging in bitcoin world because by investing we will generate many benefits that we can.
Moreover, the value of bitcoin is very high now so I have no doubt about the bitcoin of the benefits I get from bitcoin and also I agree if bitcoin as a business is revealed then the success that will be visible in the bitcoin world.
Pages:
Jump to: