Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 23. (Read 3177 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 107
The reality remains the business world is bit by bit changing from business center to clients center in that they are prepared to make you the customer cheerful and peaceful and if its bitcoin that with get that going, they are prepared to embrace. In any case, the minute why is to make life less demanding end up being a bad dream, I see appropriation of different intends to accomplish that target in any case and that is the reason I concur with one of the publications over that we have to get things ideal with bitcoin other shrewd those individuals engendering the news of bitcoin are prepared to escape whenever.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

In my view, Bitcoin will make the world of business upside down, but in a positive way. Bitcoin will not only be like any another business, but it will also be the pillar on which other businesses establish their bases on. The growing adoption and acceptance of Bitcoin by people and governments worldwide are as adding fuel to the flames of the world arising economies.

Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
Yeah, bitcoin is nearly b like any other business because it provides cool profit and even more than some other businesses...
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yes I do believe and I think it already has become busieness. People are massively using btcs transactions for illegal works in stealth
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think Bitcoin is like online business. But the difference is only different forms and exchange rates. Now almost all online businesses use Bitcoin. Now with Bitcoin online shopping, all transactions including transaction transfer, exchange, payment, can be made online now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Faster Transaction and Cheaper Fees will help Bitcoin gain more acceptance worldwide and eventually we will start toward a crypto economy Smiley
Activity: 154
What I enjoy today is amazing to change lives, and I can use it as additional business capital and I also invest some BTC to get long term funds.

For me bitcoin is a business. If you engage on something,lets say this bitcoin you have transactions made between both of you that's called business.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Bitcoin as we know is now part of our new generation and now many countries adapt it because they can see and understand how bitcoin helps every person who really understand what is the meaning of it and how it helps in their daily needs as their source of income. It is not new if every other day bitcoin users or population will increase.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think it depends on what we want to do with our bitcoin and what kind of our business. but for me, I am not thinking that bitcoin is a business because so far, I only use bitcoin to make money and I use bitcoin to withdraw to fiat and after I receive fiat, I don't use it for my other business. I use that money to buy something for my daily needs.

but if in out there, any merchants are accepting bitcoin for another option to pay the stuff, then yes I agree that bitcoin has been used for another business as a new way for the payment to the customer can have much system payment besides of using a credit card, paypal or transfer the money.
Activity: 109
I agree and i think it is now called one of our businesses because we already earned from here,investing and trading is the best method to earn money from bitcoin,so i think yeah it is possibly called a business already.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
See, everyone will use Bitcoin as far as it is profitable for him not only in terms of cost but also in terms of time and user-friendliness. I believe that we will see Bitcoin/crypto as a better solution as compared to that of the traditional payment system in the coming decade but we need to work on some issues like high transaction fees and confirmation time. It doesn't make any sense to a user to use Bitcoin if he is getting something at the cost of Bitcoin transaction fee (most of the things of daily need are available at the price of the average transaction fee). I am optimistic about Bitcoin in the coming decade considering growth potential and scope.
Activity: 27
The number you quoted is still very small in comparison to total number of merchants. If you consider the situation worldwide, it will be less than 0.1 5 merchants accepting bitcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
i still not sure bitcoin will be able to do daily transaction in the future since the fee is always increasing every moment.
Hope they can make bitcoin fee lower later
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
It was designed to run at the principles of business. How else would people around the world pay millions of dollars pay day in electricity cost to provide security in the system?

Well it definitely is a business. How else would everyone earn from it? But to be more accurate, it is an investment program. Unlike a normal business that the only one who profits drom it are the owners. In bitcoin, everyone earns as if they are also part of the so called business.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Bitcoin isn't competing to be a business but a currency. Bitcoin isn't something that was made to earn money to its creators unlike businesses. There might be 50k merchants accepting bitcoin but the number of transactions they might be generating is very small and until that becomes big you cant count it as acceptance.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

More or less bitcoin can be like another business or a tool that can be use for your business. Why? It is because of easy transactions, it simplify the way of life and there is a better profit in it.

I cannot say that this is a very simple business. yes, it brings a lot of excitement and lets you making good profits, but you should never stop your self-education. Trading and dealing with BTC needs experience.
Yes bitcoin is not an easy or simple business I guess it is a complicated business that full of excitement and new things. Full excitement where you will be surprise whatever the result may out because it's either you earn huge or small you can't tell. Above all this kind of business need your self-education and a lot or research and knowledge.

You know something if we accept Bitcoin as payment suppose the price go high no problem but suddenly if it drops and stable at a low price means how can we handle our business and how can we judge your business either we are in profit or loss. In a small scale industry we can do trial and error method but large scale it is very risky.
Activity: 140
is not bitcoin is cryptocurrency? bitcoin is not a business. many businesses use bitcoin as a payment. can be said business if you tadring in it.
Activity: 182
Yes! I agree that bitcoin is a business because we investing money in it. In business we need capital to earn. In bitcoin we also need capital to earn.   We buy, hold and sell token in the internet I think it is an internet business that need investors to success.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

More or less bitcoin can be like another business or a tool that can be use for your business. Why? It is because of easy transactions, it simplify the way of life and there is a better profit in it.

I cannot say that this is a very simple business. yes, it brings a lot of excitement and lets you making good profits, but you should never stop your self-education. Trading and dealing with BTC needs experience.
Yes bitcoin is not an easy or simple business I guess it is a complicated business that full of excitement and new things. Full excitement where you will be surprise whatever the result may out because it's either you earn huge or small you can't tell. Above all this kind of business need your self-education and a lot or research and knowledge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
If you want to keep up with the times, then you need to match. Bitcon today is exactly what will be everywhere in the future. Soon they will be able to pay everything from food to real estate.
Pages:
Jump to: