Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 14. (Read 3134 times)

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Yes that now bitcoin is growing much better. Many people who already trust Bitcoin and this is the time when more and more people are using Bitcoin. Be assured that when Bitcoin begins to grow, more people will benefit.
Bitcoin has now becoming more known to every nation but the only difference in it is every nation has their own interpretation about it and there's a lot of country who hasn't yet accepted it so currently it cannot be announced publicly. But so far even though it was not yet a legal tender bitcoin is still trending.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I agree. The reason why some business are so successful because they implement methods that only few does. And then after 5-10 years that it became sucessful, other competitors folllow and do the same but the success is now not certain because they are too late. So congratulations to the merchants who are not afraid to be ahead of everyone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505

I think people treat bitcoins today as more of an amazing token but rather a business. We can't blame them, though, because they're using the technology as intended but they're profiteering from it. I guess it's more of a lesser evil compared to actually using it for bad things.

Reputation of the bitcoin way back 2 years ago is really bad because it is getting used to the illegal activities in deep web like buying guns or drugs but later on as the price is going up it is getting  good, the reputation of the bitcoin is now respected because the price is really high and getting those people earn some money now i do agree that it is used for business which is good for me because it could help people and also it could help demand of bitcoin.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
I also agree gan. because investing even Mining in the digital world bitcoin exactly as it would in the real world.
even I myself always give an example to others or beginners always describe as in the real world. to make it easier to understand
Activity: 462

I think people treat bitcoins today as more of an amazing token but rather a business. We can't blame them, though, because they're using the technology as intended but they're profiteering from it. I guess it's more of a lesser evil compared to actually using it for bad things.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
yes i agree because u need an strategy to make profit and if u invest it is a business so i agree
Everyone has their own strategy but do everything right as the strategy they said at the first isn't that easy.
You need to be discipline also to keep everything work as the first plan.
Activity: 49
I agree because Bitcoin in itself offers job opportunities for people especially those who trade with it on the exchange and those who accepts it as a medium of exchange in their stores are businesses and hold for long term gains, It's really as for me can be called a kind of business. here live communication, transactions, negotiations and the main money, though virtual but still alive because active!
Activity: 58
yes i agree because u need an strategy to make profit and if u invest it is a business so i agree
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
..maybe,,bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business..the significance of Bitcoin depends upon the user on how they use it..for me,,i used bitcoin as part of my source of income,,others treat Bitcoin as pure investment to gain higher profit,some used bitcoin as their digital money,,etc..doing Bitcoin as a business requires a lot of knowledge on it on how to manage and run a successful journey in Bitcoin usage..
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Maybe for now it is.For bitcoin to be accepted as means of payment and good investment,we need to wait for the better improvement in the bitcoin development.For the time being,we just have to save some and wait when bitcoin can truly flourish.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Yes that now bitcoin is growing much better. Many people who already trust Bitcoin and this is the time when more and more people are using Bitcoin. Be assured that when Bitcoin begins to grow, more people will benefit.
Activity: 140
Trading is already a form of business.Bitcoin involves trading from fiat money or altcoins for profits.So I believe that we are already making bitcoin a form of business aside from being a type of an investment which can be used also as medium of exchange for payment and business transactions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
As per your question (subject) I thought you mean to say that bitcoin has became a thing for trading only...And yes now a days people are using bitcoin as a thing for trading and not a currency...And yes like all other currency bitcoin is accepted by almost all the big merchants...
Activity: 109
Yeah its a business. But its more profitable than other business. If you buy bitcoin at low price and hold it then sell at high then you got more profit. Which can not be found elsewhere.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Somehow, yes. Bitcoin is becoming a business now because people invest their money for profits income. Another kind of business where people can do trading, mining, etc...
Activity: 42
bitcoin was made to be a new form of payment. but for now it is a fom of an investment since it is still not recognized as a currecny. maybe you can call it a business since putting money in it can double that amount or can give you less.
Activity: 99
Bitcoin has become another source of income to many of us over the years, so saying is just another business is not an exaggeration bitcoin is a business,  an investment and a means of payment with flexibility.
Activity: 79
if I do not know about getting bitcoin or anything else, and possibly that do not know about this mungking in short time, also many who get bitcoin.
Activity: 625
The users of bitcoin is increasing on a daily basis. Which means its popularity is getting round the world. For now, the transaction fee of bitcoin for purchasing things online is expensive, and time consuming to confirm transaction.
Seeing bitcoin as a form of business is not true, bitcoin is a digital currency meant for online transactions and a currency for investment. With a technology for the future.
Activity: 26
I agree with you, Bitcoin may be the future exchange tool, is the foundation for future projects using Blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: