Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 24. (Read 3177 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Yes I think that bitcoin is just like another business in the sense that it includes money and when you risk money you can earn money or you can lose some.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Yes i am,
Because nowadays many youths are joining into bitcoin and also its creating a falcon era in society which everyone are thinking to join because of its profit earning in bitcoin and improving their standard of living in life.
Activity: 392
I think your point of view may have sense. It may be considered a kind of business if you know how to earn bitcoins. As for me, I treat it as a good way to get profit in the long-term.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

To me bitcoin is more of a business in a sense that it acts as the digital counterpart of the physical money which means that it can travel faster still retains its value and can be processed anonymously. But it is still majorly a currency a way for us to have a money where if we would like to apply it globally can work hand in hand with the currency physically we have now and be a way for people to earn and save by just simply investing on it
Activity: 266
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
According to what you said, bitcoin is not a form of business but it is just a tool that the businesses accept. Bitcoin is a currency, it is used as a medium of exchange and big companies are just integrating bitcoin in order to pay salaries  & receive payment with their customer. I disagree that bitcoin can be a new form of business because its main goal is to be a digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
The adoption of payment methods for various businesses in U.S is supported by governments that accept bitcoin as a method of payment. Whereas I personally live in a country that does not accept bitcoin. Then, it is natural that other countries will be left behind because it is very difficult to adopt the method of bitcoin payment because if we use bitcoin in business here is considered a business with illegal payments. Inevitably, I must postpone the adoption to avoid the risk that will be accepted later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Yes, when you engaged with bitcoin,  it's already business where many big companies are adopting this currency in their business applications such as payment of bills,  money transactions , trading and investments. With this,  probably this is an open door to other business competitors to thrive in their own since they are seeing growth of bitcoin users.
Activity: 149

The most famous aspect of BTC dealing is either mining or holding,while holding coins, an investor aims to add value on the coin By hoarding it thus increasing demand for the few coins that exist.
Trading on the other hand is just buying and selling coins, with the biggest factor being timing.BTC dealing is therefore just a another business venture.
Activity: 294
it appears that bitcoin is kind of preferable self employment program. For anyone who wants to invest and work on it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

More or less bitcoin can be like another business or a tool that can be use for your business. Why? It is because of easy transactions, it simplify the way of life and there is a better profit in it.

I cannot say that this is a very simple business. yes, it brings a lot of excitement and lets you making good profits, but you should never stop your self-education. Trading and dealing with BTC needs experience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

More or less bitcoin can be like another business or a tool that can be use for your business. Why? It is because of easy transactions, it simplify the way of life and there is a better profit in it.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
yes because it is selling and buying bitcoin thats is a part of business
besides selling and buying we can also invest/mine with bitcoin. bitcoin is more than business because bitcoin gives many advantages to all of us who use bitcoin as a business.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Any actions that bring income can be called a business. But unlike traditional business, business with bitcoin does not have clear rules. In some States where the negative attitude to the cryptocurrency such business may be considered illegal.But in any case, it's a business.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
I can not guarantee that Bitcoin trading can be a promising business. we still have to be wise to manage finances, the way is always to analyze the risks in a business. We never know the future of crypto so we still have to make plan B for real business.
Yes for sure recent some scenarios really made me to think twice regarding crypto currency much belived coins like CEntra and POS token had awesome concept both were uniwue in theor own terms but now became nothing . Allmost got delisted now loosing hope.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
yes because it is selling and buying bitcoin thats is a part of business
Activity: 103
BTС - this is business already
This is a trend that develops independently
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I like Marinecoin. They are having a artificial intelligence based airdrop right now. the speed of transaction is awesome. Super easy, works with proof of promotion. Check out their website: https://marineco.in marinecoin to the moooon. Transferring mtc to my wallet in just a second. The best part about is %99 of all MTC is fair distribution based on a new coin generation system called proof of promotion called POP. Best of all, It is a self sustaining machine to machine system with a steady growing community.
Activity: 30
Yes indeed bitcoin can make you rich.Provided you have many bitcoins invested or earn bitcoins at a regular basis by working or through mining.The people who had invested in bitcoins are now millionaires or maybe even billionaires.There are a few bitcoin whales who would be billionaires most probably.And I guess it's not too late there's news buzzing around that bitcoin may even reach a milestone of $60k-$100k in the near future.So let's hope for the best.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
I can not guarantee that Bitcoin trading can be a promising business. we still have to be wise to manage finances, the way is always to analyze the risks in a business. We never know the future of crypto so we still have to make plan B for real business.
Activity: 126
Of course bitcoin is another form of business. The rise and fall of bitcoin shows how business works. Investors/businessmen design a project or investments to gain profit. Just like business, one can win or lose in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: