Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 24. (Read 142276 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 502
September 08, 2017, 08:31:43 AM
If bitcoin will have a bank it will be centralized for sure thats against the creation of bitcoin that why bitcoin is surviving until now because of that. Fore sure if bitcoin will have a bank there are people who want to come in so that they can manipulate or spy to those transaction online and may feed to people who are against bitcoin.
Yes if bitcoin bank will be created then the purpose of bitcoin being decentralized will be forfeited and I don't want that to happen. Do you guys want to let someone else hold your bitcoin just like what is doing with our fiat money??? I am not letting that happen to my bitcoin and i hope you guys too.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
September 08, 2017, 08:20:34 AM
Recently, I often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about Bitcoin bank & surprisingly I see few user agree with this idea.
So, I would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, I think this idea is stupid and worst idea that I've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about Bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask the name and email address.

I don't agree also with this kind of idea, you know why? Let's think about it. What if this would happen? The price of bitcoin will become fixed and bitcoin would also become fiat currency that when you are going to deposit it in the bank, it is like a normal money. And I don't want to choose a bank because the process there is very slow.
Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Ceck me in livestream twith
September 08, 2017, 08:01:57 AM
the worst ideas ever how bank btc?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 07:59:09 AM
If bitcoin will have a bank it will be centralized for sure thats against the creation of bitcoin that why bitcoin is surviving until now because of that. Fore sure if bitcoin will have a bank there are people who want to come in so that they can manipulate or spy to those transaction online and may feed to people who are against bitcoin.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2017, 07:57:10 AM
The Bitcoin Bank we have are the Bitcoin wallet account providers. They hold and secure are Bitcoins and also provide transactions of trading Bitcoins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 07:42:01 AM
i do not comprehend what is meant by a bitcoin bank and what is the harm in having a single bank for the individuals that need 1.what at any time it may be i do expect some form of banking laws currently being released for bitcoin by some governments .
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
September 07, 2017, 07:44:23 PM
I do not agree with the idea of bitcoin bank, this would be exactly the same as a conventional bank. certainly a lot of rules if we want to deposit and withdraw. In addition, transaction costs are certainly highly dependent of the bank, making it more expensive and longer.
Whether we like it or not the rules will be more strict as bitcoin continue to be popular, although we are decentralized but the government still has the power to regulate the business that would operate using bitcoin. They are the exchanges (local and international), and maybe bitcoin bank, so if it will help improve the transaction and to safeguard our bitcoin then it's up to the people if they will adopt it.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
September 07, 2017, 07:33:06 PM
I do not agree with the idea of bitcoin bank, this would be exactly the same as a conventional bank. certainly a lot of rules if we want to deposit and withdraw. In addition, transaction costs are certainly highly dependent of the bank, making it more expensive and longer.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
September 07, 2017, 06:53:19 PM
What is the point of creating a bitcoin bank? I did not read the whole discussion, so if someone could give me the interest of creating a bitcoin bank, I would be very interested ... Creating a bank is like deleting the bitcoin simply. Unless we speak of an "inviolable" storage place? It's mathematically impossible. In short, give me even an argument that is not contradictory. I look, I do not see
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 06:37:55 PM
I think that the Bitcoin Bank may be good for newbie users, cause nowadays is easy to forgot your password, lost backup file etc.
(inconsequence lost ur money)
In the bank u can forget everything but u always can recoup things which belong to you. Here you must take care more about yourself, so for many it can be uncomfortable in my opinion.

But BTC destiny is to be decentralized(as everywhere is describe), BTC has a lot of advantages but also some disadvantages (like these listed). And it's your choice what is more important for you or what you do need more.

We must not fall into that trap, that is something I’m sure banks are going to try to use, they will say that your coins are safer with them because you will be able to always retrieve them and things like that, but those are nothing but lies, just write your seed somewhere and you are never going to lose your coins.
We are going forward let's not bend backward and go again on that idea. We came from that thing and learn from that thing. That doesn't mean we have to use banks again.
Sure it will open a new job opportunities and would help alot. But let us think of the long term effect of this.
Bitcoin is decentralized and maybe banks are not the solution on making bitcoin usage a safer way. It is not greediness becaus we are trying to control our OWN money. Ig is taking the responsibility and the full benefit of the coin that we have been working on for a long time of hardships.
I have learn that and I’m sure that many people in the forum have learn that but as bitcoin becomes bigger and the average knowledge of why bitcoin was created goes down you can be sure banks are going to try it once again and many people are going to fall for it.
Activity: 37
September 06, 2017, 01:49:00 PM
Bitcoin is the freedom and I do not agree with the idea of bitcoin bank. I read somewhere in a news blog that Singapore is going to open a cryptocurrency bank but that is for regulation purpose. In developing countries like ours where there is no Paypal etc services exists bitcoin provide the freedom to us to transfer and receive money fast. We dont need to go through the lengthy process of bank wires etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
September 06, 2017, 01:34:27 PM
it seems okay to have a bitcoin bank case like the physical banks in our countries
that use their client's money so that they get rich .
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
September 06, 2017, 12:38:43 PM
I am not agree with bitcoin bank idea because this will make bitcoin same with fiat money .and need real id card to make a wallet.
thata true mate i am not agree also for that idea banking system in bitcoin, i will keep my money in the online wallet and i bring my android phone to use easy transaction sending for payment of bills etc. and i save my bitcoin in wallet if bitcoin goes uprise my intreest get good profits.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 06, 2017, 12:32:00 PM
I remember when Obama said: "Everyone is walking around with a Swiss bank account in their pocket." A bitcoin bank can also be a service. But for sure there's gonna be more than that, services like crypto banks.

Regards.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
September 06, 2017, 12:09:08 PM
I would think that more people would like the idea.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
September 06, 2017, 12:01:30 PM
the bitcoin bank idea may not be really welcome by me, it has already created the banking system for itself, in form of our wallets. what we would enjoy better is the ATM. its just enough.
Right. Bitcoin is a lot better than banking system. It is definitely a total package for us users through wallet basis. It seems like I can't find any other comparison of using bitcoin alone . It varies with transaction method and it's quicker than what I've thought. When we use it in banking ways then probably many of us will adjust all over again with the system since we've already started which we think is best. If bitcoin bank prevails,many banking system for sure will close because as far as money and investment is concerned, people are having good interest with bitcoin which normal banks can't offer. In addition, investors most probably quit saving in banks and will transfer accounts through bitcoin which will make them more profitable and that is the main reason of common investors. Profit is necessary of every business minded people and the rest of the people who will be saving to bitcoin banks.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 11:07:00 AM
No. If you were referring about the current banking system, I think people like bitcoin because of the fact that it is decentralize and creating a bank for bitcoin contradicts on that principles,
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 06, 2017, 10:51:11 AM
i agree that idea for the bitcoin bank, but my question what is the previllage you can get if they have a banking system in bitcoin, because in the traditional banking system have an percentage interest rate in your money deposit, how about in bitcoin because banking is the part of savings investment.
Activity: 290
September 06, 2017, 10:47:13 AM
Bitcoin doesn’t need banks. So, I don’t see any sense in this idea. Maybe we’ll see some local consulting agencies that will help people to get into bitcoin, buy some and other stuff. But it can hardly be called a Bitcoin Bank.

I could say the same, having this web wallets, and hardware wallets is enough for us where we could store our bitcoin, having this bitcoin bank is a little bit risky I think, and for sure, the transaction fee there would be much more high than the transaction fee in the wallet.

So, I'm sure that in case this bitcoin bank will be implemented in the near future, only few people will use it because they still prefer using web wallets and hardware wallets.
Activity: 36
September 06, 2017, 10:45:35 AM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

Why we need a bincoin bank, with Bitcoin we're our own bank, we don't need banks.
Pages:
Jump to: