Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 25. (Read 142276 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 06, 2017, 10:41:42 AM
I do not see why there will be a need for bitcoin bank. First if all bitcoin is decentralized and making a bitcoin bank will be very contradicting. And we already have our bitcoin wallets in which we can store our bitcoins. The accumulated interest does sound really promising but people wants to have control on their bitcoins and putting it in the bank will be making the banks have control over bitcoins. Plus putting them in banks will only mean additional fees to pay.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 10:40:02 AM
Bitcoin doesn’t need banks. So, I don’t see any sense in this idea. Maybe we’ll see some local consulting agencies that will help people to get into bitcoin, buy some and other stuff. But it can hardly be called a Bitcoin Bank.
if we will implement banks then why do we need to have an online wallet? i think online wallet is bit more safer than banks. if so, we love bitcoins because it is anonymous, we can earn anonymously without the knowing of anyone else, so if we use banks, i think our personal info is needed on it, in order for us to make transactions.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
September 06, 2017, 10:35:33 AM
the bitcoin bank idea may not be really welcome by me, it has already created the banking system for itself, in form of our wallets. what we would enjoy better is the ATM. its just enough.
Activity: 196
September 06, 2017, 10:28:02 AM
I think we don't need bank for Bitcoin , because we can get full control for wallet bitcoin. If Bitcoin have bank and regulation we must pay tax per month. I not want it if bank have full control about my privat key wallet bitcoin.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 10:25:23 AM
At the moment makes no sense to we let our bitcoin into a bank, even if they will provide a better result, instead the usually 5% year they offer 10-15% but for such rates they need to generate those interest. I dont like the fact to one bank be able to control mine bitcoins, something banks does with fiat already, besides those, imagine a bank frozen the funds alleging some new regulamentation.
Activity: 126
September 06, 2017, 10:12:12 AM
No, I don't think that it would a good idea as it is against the concept of decentralized currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 10:06:00 AM

I do not see how anyone here voted yes on having a bitcoin bank.

The entire point of using bitcoin and having bitcoin is that you are in control of the wallet addresses you own, in control of your pass phrase, in control of your priveate keys(which means you control your bitcoin and no one else does).

Why do we need a bitcoin bank to hold anything for us?it makes no sense and goes against everything.

I hope anyone reading this understands a bitcoin bank plays right into the hands of what government wants.... Do not fall for a scam.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 09:59:28 AM
I would probably agree if btc was established on the internet and there is no actual headquarters and people do not have to pay any extra taxes. Just think of the btc anonymity being done so well, so why do we have to go to the banks to do the transaction and pay a fee for them?
Activity: 95
September 06, 2017, 09:44:41 AM
Not at all, I dont agree with the idea og bitcoin bank but I do agree with bitcoin central agency to control the flow of money to look after blockchain system for smooth running of the system like the problems we are facing right now . Unconfirmed transaction and othe such problems should not take place ion future.
Activity: 41
September 06, 2017, 09:28:58 AM
Like an ordinary bank? I do not agree with this, because what makes the BTC a currency different from the others is precisely the fact that it is not controlled by a bank or country. If this happens the BTC will lose its main feature which is not to be centralized. Bank BTC ever! Angry
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
September 06, 2017, 09:27:59 AM
My opinion that no need bitcoin bank.
Why need bitcoin bank?
Bitcoin is crypto bank for many peoples yet.
We buy bitcoin and make profit..
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 06, 2017, 09:20:33 AM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
No because your wallet with private keys is your only vault where you store all your Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency and it is safer than centralized banks like those banks controlled by governments. It only has very small interest compared to the cryptocurrency most especially Bitcoin which is very volatile. I can even monitor my funds in my wallet anytime anywhere but in Bitcoin banks I dont think people would go for that idea since I know we are now contented with our wallets alone. For me I don't need it for now but we can't tell if it will exist maybe they are like web wallets or exchanges but I am not sure with that though.
Activity: 38
September 06, 2017, 09:17:56 AM
No! Bitcoin banks will prove that it will be unnecessary in the world. Because of the fact that there are now wallets that have a withdrawal option to convert there Bitcoin to Fiat directly to their Bank Account. Also banks accepting Bitcoin needs to assume the fact that our world is run by Bitcoin which is not as for the moment and it won't happen based on my predictions.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 09:06:26 AM
I totally agree if Bitcoin Bank is presented then it will make it easier for us to convert Bitcoin into fiat currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
September 06, 2017, 08:52:06 AM
in my opinion bitcoin does not require bank as a storage place, for me bitcoin I have enough me in the wallet, bitcoin does not need a bank because bitcoin is not equal to cash
I agree with your opinion,  bitcoin does not need a bank or ant cryprocurrency because its just a waste of time. Imagine in banks they will just give you 1% per annum. While bank use your money to earn for themselves. Why not invest your money in ICO, trading and lending or simply hold bitcoins. It may sound risky but in the long run you will found this valuable.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
September 06, 2017, 08:44:16 AM
For C sake, what purpose will that serve. The purpose is to promote decentralization and the mention of a back is taking as aback.  Undecided Undecided

Well, it will be good for the sheep that need a lion.
People who are incapable of storing their money. Incapable of scanning a qr code.
Incapable of sending a transaction.

For those who are afraid their computer might burst into flame and their backup might also burst the same time as well as their third back-up.

Or for those that see BTC as a way to get rich and that's all.Forget the principles, BTC price must go up no matter how.
F satoshi and his paper!!!!!!
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 06, 2017, 08:43:25 AM
Yes I agree with this idea bitcoin bank. I think bitcoin bank serve us great service. Bitcoin bank is more secure. So I agree with bitcoin bank.
I don't think it will happen for now because the government controls banks they won't permit this virtual currency to go in their banks and it's not accepted by the whole world and this bitcoin bank is not good because we can secure our coins and it's the most safest method to hold your own coins.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
September 06, 2017, 08:35:31 AM
Bitcoin doesn’t need banks. So, I don’t see any sense in this idea. Maybe we’ll see some local consulting agencies that will help people to get into bitcoin, buy some and other stuff. But it can hardly be called a Bitcoin Bank.
Activity: 238
September 06, 2017, 06:35:27 AM
For C sake, what purpose will that serve. The purpose is to promote decentralization and the mention of a back is taking as aback.  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
September 06, 2017, 06:34:27 AM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

Why do we need bitcoin banks if we can invest bitcoin by just retaining it on our wallets? This totally defeats the purpose of bitcoin, which is superior compared to bank investments. Plus, most banks are being controlled by a single person or the government, thus regulation and tax imposition may be possible with this current idea. If bitcoin banks were to exist, I doubt that people would put their coins in that bank and it only makes things complicated to us in terms of redeeming or withdrawing it. Lastly, banks are created to earn profit through time investments and a fee would most probably exist (which makes things more expensive).
Pages:
Jump to: