Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 21. (Read 142276 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 11:23:20 PM
I agree.
it would be easier of course if there is a place to do bitcoin transactions directly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
September 12, 2017, 10:09:59 PM
I'm not sure about setting up a bitcoin-based bank, because in the bank there are many regulatory rules that are detrimental to the customer rather than the customer's profit, such as interest, imagine if the bank also manages bitcoin, what percentage of interest will be promised and even then maybe just a promise. I never agree there is a bank in this world, because the system uses a system of usury that many detrimental to its customers.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 12, 2017, 09:22:17 PM
Thought Blockchain is already our Bitcoin bank. If what you mean is the traditional bank then I think not necessary. Such bank are why Bitcoin existed in the first place
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
September 12, 2017, 08:51:06 PM
No. I don't agree with it. There are lot of things that we need to take into consideration first before we do Bitcoin Banks. First, who will be the regulating bodies? Bitcoin is not yet fully accepted worldwide. Second, we all know that Bitcoin is decentralized and can be used with anonimosity. If we will have Bitcoin banks, we will need to reveal our identities. And lastly, once we have Bitcoin banks, for sure we will be tax by the government. Much better to keep it by yourself.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 08:20:40 PM
Yes, i agree at using bitcoins banks, i think there must ba a bank that is only exclusive of bitcoins and for bitcoin member and users. Due to the increase of its value and population, many people are beginning to invest and even earn a lot of money using their wallet that can be hacked. I guess it's about time to have a real security using the bank just like other banks. Also, we could convent bitcoins to real money just by going to bitcoin banks without or with less tax to pay.
Activity: 210
September 12, 2017, 07:59:02 PM
Definitely dont agree the idea of a bitcoin bank. If that happens governments will take control of them, we will have to pay extra taxes and will appear other complications that will affect bitcoin price a lot
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 07:44:24 PM
I do not agree to the presence of bitcoin bank, if this happens of course we are very dependent bank and can damage the decentralization system.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
September 12, 2017, 06:47:21 PM
Its good to start a Bitcoin Bank as their will be more profits to the Bitcoin company, but I think they wont start of now since they need legal documents and so on.

to me i personally not in favour of bitcoin banks because i think it will be the same traditional way of banking system therefore i will only prefer the online wallet system which is best to use and get your bitcoin, in fact using your wallet you can get a very access to your wallet from anywhere and at any time, you do not need to wait for a long time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
September 12, 2017, 06:20:51 PM
I totally do not agree to it.
If there is any...there will too much holding and too much rules and regulation. It won't be a fair balance. So for me, no bitcoin bank
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
September 12, 2017, 05:54:24 PM
I think bitcoin bank is not a good idea, because what is the purpose of having a lot of wallet ? And If we put our bitcoin in the banks we cannot manage easily to it, and storing your bitcoin in banks its not safe.
Exactly, what is the use of online wallet that we could save btc. Bitcoin bank will create complications as this is controlled by a company. I prefer an online wallet where as I can only monitor the account which Im the only one who holds my personal data, private keys and a lot more.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2017, 12:40:51 PM
I strongly disagree to this as far as I know with fiat currency is a centralize unit. But as for bitcoin / btc it is not and I would be glad it will remain the same as decentralize currency.
The bitcoin currency is famous but it is getting so volatile. It cannot be use in the ordinary traditional banking so in the future bitcoin rate is so high now the bitcoin price is the source of income. The bitcoin banks will never decrease the value of the bitcoin because it is being famous as the international level of currency so if it ever happened then it will be something different than the simple bank but mostly bitcoin use to keep in the wallets only.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 10:51:25 AM
It would be an idea to ensure a safe investment, because they emerged as applications. a way of investing at risk
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
September 12, 2017, 10:46:02 AM
I think bitcoin bank is not a good idea, because what is the purpose of having a lot of wallet ? And If we put our bitcoin in the banks we cannot manage easily to it, and storing your bitcoin in banks its not safe.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
September 12, 2017, 10:42:16 AM
I do not agree with the idea of bitcoin bank because this will make a limit, of course bitcoin bank will ask for official identity so make bitcoin is not secure.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 10:18:43 AM
I think it is not need for us because we have many wallet to save our btc like coinbase. I hope maximum people agree with me. It's just my opinion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
September 12, 2017, 10:06:20 AM
Its good to start a Bitcoin Bank as their will be more profits to the Bitcoin company, but I think they wont start of now since they need legal documents and so on.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
September 12, 2017, 10:05:44 AM
I think this is a very good idea, if the bank is willing to accept bitcoin will certainly guarantee the bitcoin can last for a long time, otherwise it will make the bank recognized by the government.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
September 12, 2017, 09:31:24 AM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

Yes it is stupid idea because we already have our own bank which we can get whenever we want. Our online wallets serves as the bank now and it is very appropriate rather than creating a bank and the whales will benefit . NO way for the bank.
Activity: 210
September 12, 2017, 09:28:39 AM
No because foe what ? I think it's useless otherwise is not bitcoin already have it? xapo, coinbase, blockchain, Vip bitcoin.co.id and other market that bitcoin bank
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 12, 2017, 09:24:49 AM
Maybe we will have first Bitcoin bank in Japan or Korea. These country accept bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: