Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 84. (Read 142276 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
December 24, 2016, 01:10:32 PM
i think bitcoin do not need any bank because bitcoin has  now very much stable technology and i think people also like the bitcoin online technology and i think bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower than bank.

Exactly, why would people go to banks for doing any bitcoin transaction if they can easily do it at home and if they already have their money safe in their computers then why would they like to involve any third party to make them safe for them?
If there is already someone wants to create bitcoin bank, has openly want to begin to control not cost bitkoyn.bez registration. Even in the state structure must be registered and display their legitimate activities.
Activity: 672
December 24, 2016, 01:01:24 PM
i think bitcoin do not need any bank because bitcoin has  now very much stable technology and i think people also like the bitcoin online technology and i think bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower than bank.

Exactly, why would people go to banks for doing any bitcoin transaction if they can easily do it at home and if they already have their money safe in their computers then why would they like to involve any third party to make them safe for them?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
December 24, 2016, 12:42:01 PM
yes...i agree not  only via online via bank also the good..   
If you already begin to conduct transactions through the bank, everything will be under control. Then neither of which anonymity can be no question.
Activity: 126
December 24, 2016, 10:56:31 AM
yes...i agree not  only via online via bank also the good..   
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
December 24, 2016, 10:50:31 AM
Activity: 270
December 24, 2016, 10:36:54 AM
I think if there bitcoin bank it is a good progress and for what we reject development if it was good bitcoin

Indeed it is good progress, but did you know that if there's a bitcoin bank then all things that we can feel right now it can be a little different from the previous one..?? . As I see that the Bank is something that certainly will be looking for the advantage of all the things they can give or do, so every thing we do in the Bank then everything will be so make us a little trouble to overwhelm our money freely. But it's all too dependent on technology a bitcoin bank where I have confidence it will be better
And there will be a central bank so most bitcoin as other banks now. Perhaps nothing will change and people will change one evil to another is the same.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 24, 2016, 10:23:33 AM
I think if there bitcoin bank it is a good progress and for what we reject development if it was good bitcoin

Indeed it is good progress, but did you know that if there's a bitcoin bank then all things that we can feel right now it can be a little different from the previous one..?? . As I see that the Bank is something that certainly will be looking for the advantage of all the things they can give or do, so every thing we do in the Bank then everything will be so make us a little trouble to overwhelm our money freely. But it's all too dependent on technology a bitcoin bank where I have confidence it will be better
Activity: 308
December 24, 2016, 10:23:03 AM
I agree,but i think it is fancy
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
December 24, 2016, 10:17:03 AM
Indeed, if you are just keeping your bitcoins in a paper wallet which you created offline, you may well claim you are at all times the sole owner of all your coins. On the other hand, as to me, that wouldn't be very wise overall unless of course you belong to a group of truly early adopters who got thousands of bitcoins basically for nothing. Otherwise, you may want to sell a little bit here and a little bit there whenever the price goes up another hundred dollars and buy back what you sold when a correction starts (or ends, which would be better). But this is obviously impossible if you set yourself to strictly follow the rule of being the "sole owner of all your coins at all times"

I do cash out profits from time to time, but I have different kinds of wallets for that. My stash structure is a bit as follow

But how does it cut as being the "sole owner of all my coins at all times"

Please note that you are talking about all your coins and at all times at that. Though it is clear from your explanation that this is absolutely not the case. Further, you say that you send some of your coins to your exchange account and withdraw them immediately so that not a single satoshi stays in the exchange. But what is the sense of sending your coins there just to withdraw them after they hit your exchange account? If you mean to say that you sell your coins there for fiat, then wait an indefinite amount of time till you can buy them back and only after that you withdraw them, I guess it pretty much means that your coins (even if they are there as fiat) are kept by the third party (i.e. exchange) all that time
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
December 24, 2016, 09:10:52 AM
At the moment makes no sense to we let our bitcoin into a bank, even if they will provide a better result, instead the usually 5% year they offer 10-15% but for such rates they need to generate those interest. I dont like the fact to one bank be able to control mine bitcoins, something banks does with fiat already, besides those, imagine a bank frozen the funds alleging some new regulamentation.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
December 24, 2016, 07:41:26 AM
Activity: 213
CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service
December 24, 2016, 07:35:36 AM
I don't agree with the idea of bitcoin bank, it would be also anonymous since government is not controlling it. I don't want to trust my coins with them, there is a possibility that will steal it just like of HYIP programs. It is enough for me that I'm the only one have the full control of my bitcoins.
of course, would be too risky save in bitcoin bank. let alone those third parties that are on the internet and of course they could go away at any time and take all your money. unless bitcoin bank is present and created by the government

No mate, if there is will create a bitcoin bank it will be a fungible bank. So maybe the security will more good than before and you will more believe with that. But i think we didn't use a bitcoin bank because we can use bitcoin wallet by free and full of own control.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 24, 2016, 07:06:39 AM
Indeed, if you are just keeping your bitcoins in a paper wallet which you created offline, you may well claim you are at all times the sole owner of all your coins. On the other hand, as to me, that wouldn't be very wise overall unless of course you belong to a group of truly early adopters who got thousands of bitcoins basically for nothing. Otherwise, you may want to sell a little bit here and a little bit there whenever the price goes up another hundred dollars and buy back what you sold when a correction starts (or ends, which would be better). But this is obviously impossible if you set yourself to strictly follow the rule of being the "sole owner of all your coins at all times"

I do cash out profits from time to time, but I have different kinds of wallets for that. My stash structure is a bit as follow;

- 2 cold wallets containing 60% of my entire coin count. I haven't touched any of the coins in these wallets for more than 2 years. These coins are meant to stay in their wallets sleeping for plenty of more years. It's some sort of a potential retirement bonus.

- 3 semi cold wallets containing 20% of my entire coin count. I frequently supply these wallets with coins coming from the profits I make with trading. From these wallets I use coins to secure profits if the price is high enough like is the case right now.

- 3 trading wallets containing 20% of my entire coin count. These wallets contain coins purely for trading purposes. I sent them to my exchange account at the time I am trading, and withdraw them back at the time I am done trading. Not a single satoshi stays in my exchange account. The profits I make with these coins will go to my semi cold wallets.

Everything is stored offline without having any way to access it through whatever machine without my approval.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
December 24, 2016, 06:33:29 AM
Bitcoin wallets already serves as a bitcoin banks where you can deposits and save you bitcoins. If they creates banks for saving bitcoins no one can be sure if it is safe from hackers. When someone wallets is hacked, only his bitcoin will be taken but if a bitcoin bank is hacked, all bitcoins that deposited in that bank might be gone.
It could be, but not the same features as what banks can offer for saving in real bank accounts, in bank we can enjoy the insurance while in bitcoin there's none. So definitely bank is always good for savings not bitcoin, it is only for investment.

If a certain service or exchange wishes to have all its user balances insured, then they can definitely do so. And to be more precise, it's already the case with some exchanges. It doesn't cost them much effort for them to call themselves a Bitcoin bank. But I will never make use of such an initiative. I at all times must be the sole owner of all my coins. If you're not the sole owner of your coins, then you basically share your coins with another entity as both of you can access the coins at any time, where the site, service or exchange has the main advantage/control. Definitely not something you should be happy with...

But you might still have to

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 24, 2016, 06:17:05 AM
Bitcoin wallets already serves as a bitcoin banks where you can deposits and save you bitcoins. If they creates banks for saving bitcoins no one can be sure if it is safe from hackers. When someone wallets is hacked, only his bitcoin will be taken but if a bitcoin bank is hacked, all bitcoins that deposited in that bank might be gone.
It could be, but not the same features as what banks can offer for saving in real bank accounts, in bank we can enjoy the insurance while in bitcoin there's none. So definitely bank is always good for savings not bitcoin, it is only for investment.

If a certain service or exchange wishes to have all its user balances insured, then they can definitely do so. And to be more precise, it's already the case with some exchanges. It doesn't cost them much effort for them to call themselves a Bitcoin bank. But I will never make use of such an initiative. I at all times must be the sole owner of all my coins. If you're not the sole owner of your coins, then you basically share your coins with another entity as both of you can access the coins at any time, where the site, service or exchange has the main advantage/control. Definitely not something you should be happy with...
Activity: 476
December 24, 2016, 03:09:57 AM
I don't agree with the idea of bitcoin bank, it would be also anonymous since government is not controlling it. I don't want to trust my coins with them, there is a possibility that will steal it just like of HYIP programs. It is enough for me that I'm the only one have the full control of my bitcoins.
of course, would be too risky save in bitcoin bank. let alone those third parties that are on the internet and of course they could go away at any time and take all your money. unless bitcoin bank is present and created by the government
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
December 24, 2016, 02:50:32 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 24, 2016, 12:21:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 23, 2016, 10:23:01 PM
They really should happen in the near future I hope

How cool would that be to actually live with a decentralied currency that you could constantly trade with?
without the presence of actual bitcoin bank can still thrive. but with the bank we can get better beliefs. because the level of security that can better foster a strong sense of confidence.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 23, 2016, 09:39:51 PM
They really should happen in the near future I hope

How cool would that be to actually live with a decentralied currency that you could constantly trade with?
Pages:
Jump to: