Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you allow smoking cigarettes or are you anti-tobacco? - page 2. (Read 14285 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
i don't smoke because smoking is bad for health , and waste of money !
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I used to smoke before, but thank God I was able to stop. First, because I found out that I was pregnant. Second, I am an asthmatic person. Third, I want to be considerate to those people around me who are not smoking.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm not smoking! I don't like people smoking near me.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
As a 10 years old smoker,I love cigarettes .
Activity: 80
give me one cigar Grin
Activity: 798
I allow  smoking cigarettes
Activity: 84
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
for adult smoking is just up to them, I am not in the position to decide on the habits of other people otherwise there is a law restricting smoking in a particular place. 
Activity: 762
Btw, my friend's father died of lung cancer, I am anti-tobacco and ironically I can't stop strangers from smoking..
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I do, but thinking to quit..
Activity: 762
It's okay if you smoke outdoor but please don't smoke in front of me I have a built-in smoke detector  Cool
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I dont smoke but i wont mind if my partner are smoking. it that makes her happy so be it.
Activity: 434
I smoke on my freshman college days but I stopped after realizing its not giving me any good benefits to my body so yes I'm an anti- tobacco guy.
Activity: 269
I smoked for years and thankfully quit but don't mind if people choose to, I just don't want to be around it and breathing it in or have my home or vehicle smell like cigarettes.
Activity: 406
I am allow to smoke cigarettes and i am smoking too, i don't care about it.
Activity: 324
Purple Six Recordz
I dont let people smoke them in My car or studio.

I dont have any problem with people who smoke in general.
I respect other people choice. Smiley
Activity: 434
I'm anti-tobacco! I really hate those people who smoke near me.
Do they did not know that it's very more dangerous for those people who breathe the dmoke. ? It can cause cancer! !
Cigarettes does not bring any good for our health. It's just a waste of money.
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
Everyone has his bad habits, smoking is mine but i dont drink alcohol ore atleast at special events i'm up drinking 1 a 2 beers.

Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Im anti tobacco I dont know why people like it
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I am anti-tobacco cause its bad for my lungs.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I once dated a smoker and I have to say his smoking habit was the major reason I broke up with him. It was awful.  His breath stank and the house stank of smoke.  Disgusting. 
Pages:
Jump to: