Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you allow smoking cigarettes or are you anti-tobacco? - page 6. (Read 14285 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I'm a smoker and I live in Serbia, smoking is allowed practically everywhere.
That's because you live in a 3rd world country. In developed countries smoking is pretty much disallowed everywhere with non smokers (exception outside). They do tend to separate smokers by giving them a single section in which smoking is allowed.
BTT
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Do you allow smoking cigarettes or are you anti-tobacco?

It's solely the smoker's choice but if I think he/she is invading my personal rights(like making me breathe in smoke) then I will not tolerate that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
im not smoker.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Tobacco free = smell free.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I smoke in my house.. deal with it !
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
all depends on the terms of the question. If you mean do we smoke..... then yes I do.

If you mean should smoking be allowed publicly, then im 50-50, I think bars and adult specific places should have a smoking section. However, 'public' where children roam.... no it should not be allowed.... mainly due to the littering of the butts.

If you mean in my household, then no.. I have young children in my house... However, my garage is a smoking zone lol
Activity: 420
i hate smoke
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I'm a smoker and I live in Serbia, smoking is allowed practically everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I am totally anti-tobacco. Despite the fact that smoking tobbacco has lots of negative effects, I just don't like the way the smoke smells. I am always chocked each and every time that I come across a person smoking. I have this feeling of the chocked lungs and inability to breath normal. I therefore do not like just coming across smoking zones or people who smoke. If there is someone who has such like feeling, I do believe he has the best experience to share also.
You should not have this problem with people who vape. My friends actually love the vape that comes out in various flavors; the situation used to be very much different in the past when I used to smoke and there were non smokers around. Even I can barely tolerate the smoke now and it has been only a few months since I've switched. I have convinced a few others and they will probably switch to e-cigs as well.

I am anti tobacco...smoking can cause a lot of disease also can make your teeth become black
And smoking makes air pollution to the other
Pretty much anything can make you sick these days, and your teeth will be fine if they are properly taken care of.
Activity: 126
First of all i am no smoker and i hate cigarettes and the smell of the smoke that attach to my clothes. That is one reason , another reason is my health which is pretty good and i do not plan for even trying one smoke of it, it is fucking disgusting. The irony is that i work for smoking agency and the company itself made a champagne for non smoking and rizic of smoking cigarettes, can you imagine that they are making so much money so now they think for human health. It is so funny to hear that because every day in the world dies someone from smoking, it is one of the worst addictions, i even broke up with a girl about arguing for that. It is pretty good businesses but who plays with fire he is burning!
Activity: 198
I do smoke but I'm not a chainsmokers like the others.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I am anti tobacco...smoking can cause a lot of disease also can make your teeth become black
And smoking makes air pollution to the other
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am totally anti-tobacco. Despite the fact that smoking tobbacco has lots of negative effects, I just don't like the way the smoke smells. I am always chocked each and every time that I come across a person smoking. I have this feeling of the chocked lungs and inability to breath normal. I therefore do not like just coming across smoking zones or people who smoke. If there is someone who has such like feeling, I do believe he has the best experience to share also.
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
Do you allow smoking cigarettes or are you anti-tobacco?

I smoked for 15 years and quit one year ago. I would never allow anyone to smoke in my family home because my kids live here and that was forced on me as a kid people smoking around me. Maybe why I ended up smoking who knows. My point is Im not antitobacco but I live in a no smoking home and it will stay that way.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am simply a anti-tobacco man.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
I am against smoking, I hate the smell of it, especially those who smoke and has a poor personal hygiene  Cry
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I don't smoke but I don't care if someone else does it.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i cant disallow someone to smoke though im against it
Activity: 244
Anti here. It's the smell that really puts me off.
Activity: 120
Matt or Jack? Why not both!
Vaping is the way forward
Pages:
Jump to: