Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you allow smoking cigarettes or are you anti-tobacco? - page 3. (Read 14285 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Do you allow smoking cigarettes or are you anti-tobacco?
i'm anti-smoking cause it's harmful not just on smokers but most harmful on secondhand smoke (or people around on smokers) here in our country many people dying and cause of their death is smoking cigarettes and the people who inhaled the smoke from cigarettes getting worst decease than the smokers so if i have an power to set an new law i will ban the cigarettes here in our country cause my brother died on lung cancer and has cancer because of that
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I think I like those vapour ecigs because they look like they are less harmful than real tobacco.
They are like hooka from the middle east which is allowed anywhere to smoke there. They have cafes just for that.  Grin
Activity: 325
I hate smoking and always have. I avoid smokers. Never would have a person smoke in my car or home. Have no friends who are smokers. I simply stay away from them — do not confront.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I re-posted or re-blogged user 2bacco post at:

Particulate Matter Sticks To Water Molecules In The Air
https://internetcoin.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/particulate-matter-sticks-to-water-molecules-in-the-air/

GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION, DRY ARID OR HUMID MAKES A DIFFERENCE

1- I discovered that geographical location, whether a place is arid or humid,

makes all the difference.

In a dry climate, there isn't hardly any stain on the walls or anywhere else.

Whereas, in a humid climate, the tobacco smoke mixes with the water molecules in the air,

and those water molecules stick to the surfaces of everything,

and leaves a stain.

For someone who wants to smoke, and not have much for stains,

a dry, arid climate is much better, and won't be much stains then.

HOW MUCH SPACE DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN, IS IT CRAMPED AND SMALL?

2-  How big is the space you live in, where you are smoking?
This can make a big difference too.
There needs to be airation, the house needs to breath to let the smoke out,
and fresh air in.
If you are like me, you are in contradictions as a smoker,
on the one hand I do like clean fresh air,
but on the other hand I do smoke.
The solution is good airation, and living in large living spaces. OPEN THE WINDOW AND LET SOME FRESH AIR IN, UNLESS YOU LIVE IN A POLLUTED PLACE THAT IS.

PROBLEMS OF LIVING IN CRAMPED SMALL HOUSING, POOR AIRATION, AND MATTER STICKING TO WATER MOLECULES IN THE AIR

So, I identified a couple of other problems,
for smokers and for non-smokers,
doesn't matter,
1- the problems of particulate airborne matter sticking to the water molecules in humid climates,
is a problem for smokers and non-smokers.
2-the problems of living in cramped quarters or housing,
or living in housing that doesn't have good quality airation, is also problems for both smokers and non-smokers.

Anyways, don't blame it all on smoking,
we all have the same other problems I mentioned above.
Smoking is likely only one possible factor in causing health problems for people,
as I explained above, but people can try to take steps to reduce the factors.

Improve airation, live in larger living spaces not cramped and small, and a dry arid climate is likely better than a humid climate most of the time(but not always, there is advantages or disadvantages to dry or humid climate, and depending on health conditions of specific persons, they might chose either dry or humid for their own well being.

Those other problems can also cause health problems for non-smokers and smokers.

Good day Smiley

If someone I know is interested in smoking, I have no issues with that, but I will not allow it in my home or my car.  The smoke leaves a bad taste in the air and will stain the walls.
So sorry, you can do it in your home but not mine.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Admitting that you're smoking more out of addiction than choice will help motivate you to go on to the next steps - taking control of yourself and becoming a nonsmoker.
Activity: 446
Im anti tobacco and we already know that is bad for health why should I try that  Grin
Activity: 217
I hate it, smoking cigarettes have been proven far more dangerous to those people around who breathing in secondhand smoke.
Activity: 149
I'm anti-tobacco because smoking anything can be bad for health.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I am anti-tobacco cause it's smells so bad and also my head hurts when people smoking near me.
Activity: 196
The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

What if Taxing Cigarettes and Tobacco was forbidden?

But.... 'Happy Is He Who Does Not Condemn Himself In That Which He Allows' - Holy Bible Quote

Why Don't You Quit Taxing Cigarettes & Tobacco

i'm against it this is unhealthy and should be forbidden..
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
I don`t smoke and i`ll never smoke. Angry
In my country girls are smoking more than boys.Which is sad... Undecided
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Do you allow smoking cigarettes or are you anti-tobacco?
I don't allow both of these things because both things are dangerous for health.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

i'm against it this is unhealthy and should be forbidden..
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i am smoker and i respect for people un-smoker  Grin sometime i wanna quit but its too hard, maybe some other day i want to try again
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
Stop smoking people, your only feeding the bottom line of large corporations  Grin
Activity: 68
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Naw , i cant force pepole not to smoke because the law accpets it , im anti tobacco because its a danger for your health
But what im very happy , is that pepole cant smoke where they want such as restaurants
Activity: 85
I drop smoking. Immediately after quitting smoking, heart rate and blood pressure, which is abnormally high while smoking, begin to return to normal. Now, I'm anti-tobacco.
Same with me, i don't like cigars anymore, but now i love food! And sweets, and this is also bad habit.. Wink
Activity: 233
I drop smoking. Immediately after quitting smoking, heart rate and blood pressure, which is abnormally high while smoking, begin to return to normal. Now, I'm anti-tobacco.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I've never smoked but I don't care if others do as long as they are outside or in a designated smoking area.
Activity: 340
Yes i smoke but i am not proud and i only smoke when im with my smoker friends
Pages:
Jump to: