Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins? - page 33. (Read 26776 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 04:11:22 PM
High-ranking coins don't always bring benefits, it's just that it's safer because the potential to go down or die is smaller. Cheap coins of ordinary quality can also generate profits as long as the momentum in buying and selling is correct.
ETH for example, if the tone sells it now do you get a profit? I don't think so, so what's important is momentum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 27, 2018, 04:05:19 PM
You can invest in the coins you believe. In my case I think that if I invest in the top ranked coins then I am more secure about it.
Activity: 324
November 27, 2018, 03:59:25 PM
Now the market is falling. So as for me, It's too risky to invest in unknown coins, it's better to buy altcoins with big cap. Also all of them have working products. I think it's bery important.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
November 27, 2018, 03:50:34 PM
This is me i think. I like being guarantee. I only invest in bitcoin, ethereum and top ranked coins like binance, neblio. This doesnt mean i dont get other coins. I participate bounty campaigns and i get tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 27, 2018, 03:34:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

It is very hard to determine, it is almost like a roulette. You should search for the coins which are undervalued in your opnion and have a big potential for grow, for example you can compare marketcaps of similar projects and buy coin with a lower cap, may be it is undervalued.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
November 27, 2018, 02:13:51 PM
When I started to invest in Horizen (formerly ZenCash) It was not a "Top Ranked Coin". But I did my own due diligence to evaluate the project. I did read the white paper fully, listened to the founder on some Youtube videos, checked few other things, and only then I entered in Horizen.
1.5 year later Horizen is now on the first page on CoinMarketCap, and it has improved a lot with the time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
November 27, 2018, 02:08:03 PM
Isn't investing in Altcoin the top ranking is the safest thing right now. we can't trust altcoin which has a small volume, because it's easy to manipulate.
Activity: 390
November 27, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
investing money in top altcoin is safety way, because as you can see many project are dead, but in in top rank of altcoin they are so strong with big community in their ecosystem
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
November 27, 2018, 01:47:14 PM
Yes, i always prefer top ranked coins, as investing in these coins are a bit safer. But, if you are looking for big profit then you have to invest in newly listed coins, they would be very profitable.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are probably the best coins in the Cryptocurrency, if am not mistaken. Though I don't invest in Bitcoin but I do Ethereum and also invest in some other altcoins that are of good potentials.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 27, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
When you want to invest you definitely need to select a good coin. You can safe if you trade on top ranked coin. Actually when you do day trade the top ranked coin help you much to get profit. On the other hand recent situation is so tough most of the coin are on bearish movement so need to catch up the top ranked coin and hold it you will defiantly on profit in near future.
Activity: 608
November 27, 2018, 01:07:12 PM
I have previously invested in the top coins of the market in the hope that they will bring me a steady income, but now I understand that there is no stability in the cryptocurrency market and therefore you need to use high-risk investments !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 27, 2018, 10:56:22 AM
often investing in a top rank coin doesn't give a profit, it is caused by the market situation and our own mistakes. I also invest in lower rank coins at very cheap prices but this is more risk
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
November 27, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
I afraid to invest in the new coins.. because there are a lot of scams and I can't forecast the market direction.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 27, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
Simply, there are coins that are promising in general, but there are coins that can be earned in the short term. In order to understand which coins are promising in the long term, it is necessary to carry out a fundamental analysis of each of them.
With the current state of the market, the main attention should be paid first of all to Bitcoin, Ether and Ripple. Now they reasonably occupy the top 3. Bitcoin is the basis of all crypto currencies. Ether is a developing coin with a ready and popular product. Ripple is a centralized coin, which in my opinion is one of the first to be massively accepted by the whole world. Ripple also has a strong, rich and intelligent team.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
Investing in top ranked altcoins is a safer strategy as those coins drop less then other coins in bears time and recover before all coins start rising but research is always required before making any investment Decision.
Activity: 490
November 27, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
Top Ranked ICO, it's just a boast from the service provider, especially the ICO BENCH, don't ever see anything good according to ICO BENCH that's just a hoax, many have a high rating on ICO BENCH but it is a scam, ICO RANK service providers provide special services by paying a certain amount to just buy a rating.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2018, 09:43:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

it's not always the coin that I invest in the top rank, if I see a gap in the bottom coin but it is potentially profitable and the market is experiencing a significant increase in the price I will immediately invest. the top coins will most likely continue to survive on the bottom coins or new coins. because the top coins are trusted and become a favorite of many people.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 09:35:04 AM
No, it doesn't work all the time but should invest in reliable coins personally I love to invest in bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple these are to most promising coins for me but it doesn't mean I will be able to make profits by them. So invest in your reliable coins so do research by your own style.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 27, 2018, 09:32:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

Your point of view is correct partly. If we review coinmarketcap from 2015 to now, the rank of top coins have been changed so much and there are so many coins which were already disappear in this market. But that is exactly work that you must do, choose right coin which have long-term development such as Ethereum, Litecoin or Neo
Pages:
Jump to: