Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins? - page 30. (Read 26776 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 05:07:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Yes, to affect the fall of the market can any coin. We are seeing it now. Bitcoin went to the bottom. ETH generally fell to terrible marks. But. In order to minimize risks, it is worth using investments in checked projects that go to the top. Yes, maybe these coins will not give fast X2-X3. However, they will reduce the risks. So how to invest 1500 coin from the list = suicide. If the pressure of Bitcoin easily lowers the price of the top 10 coins.

Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 28, 2018, 05:07:01 PM
yes, I do. I try to invest only on top. But as you can see now, even this not help me to save my money
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 04:59:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Not. I invest in various coins and altcoins. It all depends on the prospects of the project and my personal opinion. I also pay attention to how long ago the pump coin had been.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 28, 2018, 04:33:06 PM
I invest to the ranked coins but not go for all because I choose the coins only with big potential in the future, so I'd say if I also invest to the non-ranked coins which I research before invest.
Activity: 280
November 28, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

Determine a good coin or not is very difficult and the rating is sometimes not worth looking at, as the rating is sometimes just cheat. Now even experienced investors can make a mistake with the choice of coins, and about newcomers can not talk, they are like small children, just beginning to fill their cones.
Activity: 1358
November 28, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
of course I always invest in top rank coins, for me they are potential coins and one of them can pump, but there are many potential coins that not in top rank they are profitable, but it's risky you know they can dump in a short time.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2018, 12:26:20 PM
Investing in the top coins at least provides a guarantee that we don't invest in scam coins and guarantees to be able to get higher profits because the top coins usually have good development. After that success or not depends on the strategy of each person, because the strategy will affect success in investation. This will at least be safer in choosing coins for investment. If I always invest in the top coins like bitcoin and ethereum, this can get a better profit. This also does not mean ordinary coins cannot make a profit, they can still generate profits but the risk is higher. Determining which one will survive is enough to choose the top coin and see the price of the coin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 28, 2018, 12:13:35 PM
I don’t invest at all lately, but I used to invest only in coins from the list of top 100. The reason for this is that these projects have proven themselves in the market, and even if they don’t give too much growth, I won’t lose much on them either.
Activity: 560
November 28, 2018, 11:53:03 AM
Yes,I try always invest all my pocket money in top-100 coins of the cryptomarket,I consider it as a safe long-term investment ,in a few years I hope I will get a good profit .Also I am thinking about investing in some promising Icos that can give a massive profit in short-term time period.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 28, 2018, 11:48:18 AM
Yes, I always try to go with top ranked coins as liquidity is always available in those coins even in bad market conditions and top coins have highest trust in the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 28, 2018, 11:47:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

No, there are a lot of altcoins that are not listed in coinmarketcap, yet still profitable. There are some altcoins that are also not on the top of marketcap that can give you a promising profit either by short-trading or long-term holding.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 11:45:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

it's about what kind of risks you can take...Not tired to repeat that crypto is risky by itself, more new and young coins can give you
more profit (in comparison to btc as an bank deposit in profits return).
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
November 28, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
Investing in top ranked coins is not profitable unless there are extreme situations in bull market. But now the market is crying blood. Many top ranked coins are far below the value. So it is very reasonable to invest in top ranked coins.
Activity: 353
November 28, 2018, 11:29:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

For me it is not, I do invest in coins which It think is good, reliable and no hidden information. It is right to choose in top coins but sometimes I feel like scary to invest with it. Smiley
Yes . It can be seen that the Top Coins are safer and more stable than altcoins. Such currencies are very reliable and can bring more development. But you need to have more capital compared to less reputable currencies
Activity: 154
November 28, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

For me it is not, I do invest in coins which It think is good, reliable and no hidden information. It is right to choose in top coins but sometimes I feel like scary to invest with it. Smiley
Activity: 434
November 28, 2018, 10:10:25 AM
It is a great strategy to invest in top coins like Ether or bitcoin, but some non top coins and ICO projects have more potential to grow up and give you a good fast profit!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 28, 2018, 10:05:25 AM
I try to do it, because i have several principle, which i use to select the best coin for investment. Coin have to be with marcetcap =100+kk, and be available in margin
Activity: 378
November 28, 2018, 09:48:45 AM
Yes, I only invest the top 10 ranking in the coinmarketcap, and I want to say do not invest any altcoins if not know the project, there are many scam coin after listing in the exchange, and they have not the real product in it.
Same as you, I also just like to invest in top ranked altcoin because they are really reputable projects in the market, they have a very strong development and advertising team, investing in those projects, long term or short term. All of these can be profitable for us while projects with low ratings are almost empty projects, it is only created to make money from investors, investing in it only makes us lose money, and of course, we have no reason to choose such altcoin
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 28, 2018, 09:28:33 AM
Not always! The top rank coin has earned their postion  through development, growth of tgeir comkunity and market and workable platform and product. It is there safe to invedt in these established coin. Having said this, new coin that have potential can bring about serious profit if one invest early before it is recognise in the market!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
November 28, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
I do not always invest on top ranked coins, I always look for a coins that is starting yet promising since there is where the potential of maximized profit.   Most of the top ranked coins had undergone pump and dump and mostly at its established value so profit from that is not that great though risk is a bit lower than the one that is just starting out.
Pages:
Jump to: