Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins? - page 34. (Read 26776 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 27, 2018, 09:23:06 AM
As per my experience in crypto, most of the time its been profitable to invest in top-ranked coins. But not every single time you can go with this fundamental to make the investment. You should analyze the market situation then comes to your decision regarding your investment.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 27, 2018, 08:56:50 AM
Not always but in general. I am always spending a lot of time by investigating the projects and it happens from time to time that I find an interesting project that is not in top 100 coins on CMC. But you need to be careful with such investments.
Most of the time yes because surely gives me good profit, but sometimes I also try to invest to not top ranked coins because some of them are also worth it even it cannot give huge profit but atleast it is one of the trustworthy coin. But it is still worth if we invest to those top ranked coins because can possible give you huge profit and sometimes can cause to someone to change their life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 08:29:11 AM
Not always but in general. I am always spending a lot of time by investigating the projects and it happens from time to time that I find an interesting project that is not in top 100 coins on CMC. But you need to be careful with such investments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
Yes, I always invest on the top ranked coins. Because in the top ranked coin, many investors are locking on the coins. And the demand for the top ranked coins are massive. And there is a good chance that the top ranked coins are the earlier to rise the price.
An interesting position, but I still think that investing in top coins brings more security precisely because this project will not be lost and will remain in the cryptocurrency space. Therefore, I also invest in top coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 06:58:44 AM
I invest in coins that have great potential with convincing prospects and projects. every coin has the advantage of every coin that is cheap and in many cases has potential that we don't know. of course we will definitely choose coins that are above the market that are already known for their quality but over time all will change and develop rapidly.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 27, 2018, 06:37:00 AM
Maybe it's not more about increase in price, it's about stability and staying on the market that attracts people to market leaders. Other coins may be out of business soon, so people stick to the coins with good potential to bring profit.

Of course, the more stable the price of a coin, the easier it will be for it to grow, because the lower the starting point, the longer the path.

Unfortunately, now even the top projects cannot boast of stability, but many of them have a good growth potential.
Activity: 244
November 27, 2018, 05:52:26 AM
Not always only top coins are popular and profitable. It seems to me that it is worth paying attention to what coins are hidden at the bottom, there will definitely be something most profitable
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 12:47:27 AM
When looking for a safe haven then investing in coins that have a top ranking is good enough. even many who do this because it is reasonably convincing enough of on which ranked at the bottom. but when the new coins appear to have great potential, then there was no harm to invest and await the coins became bigger.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 27, 2018, 12:34:34 AM
In general, you can buy Coin, which are in the top 100, they usually have a high degree of reliability and can even give good X, but you should never forget about new projects, and it is better to even participate in the bounty
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 07:02:14 PM
Yes, I always invest on the top ranked coins. Because in the top ranked coin, many investors are locking on the coins. And the demand for the top ranked coins are massive. And there is a good chance that the top ranked coins are the earlier to rise the price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
It depends on your personal strategy. In theory, investing in the top-ranked coins will puts investments at lower risk. But as you may noticed there is no guarantee on the crypto-market Smiley.
I think the best strategy is to split funds into 4 groups:
1. For buying top-10 coins
2. For buying new and promising coins
3. For participating in ICOs (it is not relevant now)
4. Some reserve in stablecoin or fiat
Depending on your preferences and market situation, the proportions between these groups should be determined. Or you can use some similar approach.
Activity: 560
November 26, 2018, 09:20:09 AM
To a large extent, this is so because I think that it is top coins and tokens that can bring good results when trading in the medium term, so yes this is how I really try to invest more in top projects.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
November 26, 2018, 09:15:38 AM
I tried and I could not make money on it. But if I did not work does not mean that will others. I am sure that there are many worthy coins that are worth paying attention to
A little bit expensive but it could really give us assurance for profits.  A simple investment isn't just we let them grow but instead,  we still need to give time on it and work harder to improve.  
Due to market condition we have now,  I think it is good to look for another opportunity outside crypto while waiting for the market recovery.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 26, 2018, 09:14:41 AM
Sometimes i also invest in new coins which are not on top if i see it is promising. My priority investment is top rank coins, it is more secure and if i lost, it will not worth too much.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 09:14:08 AM
most of the top rank coin are good coin to invest in but it still fall back to your worth which you can use to buy the coin as a way of accumulating them , may be in small portion while some have a big bags , so i do invest in most top coin that i see potential in them to be great and have a beeter project to add value not just the market cap worth but must be a great coin .
Activity: 168
November 26, 2018, 09:03:11 AM
I tried and I could not make money on it. But if I did not work does not mean that will others. I am sure that there are many worthy coins that are worth paying attention to
Activity: 479
November 26, 2018, 08:29:13 AM
I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.
you convey the same as I did before starting an investment with crypto currency we must understand with all the risks that we will get confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies
for me to start investing coins with coins that have the highest rank. because as such coins are indeed very dependable and able to bring even more development. so it is great to have the best coins to produce much bigger gains in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
I used to invest in cryptocurrency based on the market capitalization. I do not think that the coins that are top listed are always sure to increase in prices. We have been seeing the market wherein even lesser known coins are increasing in prices, but top-ranked coins are decreasing in prices. So I do not believe that only top-ranked coins will surge in prices. I think luck plays a greater role.   
Maybe it's not more about increase in price, it's about stability and staying on the market that attracts people to market leaders. Other coins may be out of business soon, so people stick to the coins with good potential to bring profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
November 26, 2018, 04:55:44 AM
I used to invest in cryptocurrency based on the market capitalization. I do not think that the coins that are top listed are always sure to increase in prices. We have been seeing the market wherein even lesser known coins are increasing in prices, but top-ranked coins are decreasing in prices. So I do not believe that only top-ranked coins will surge in prices. I think luck plays a greater role.   
Activity: 602
November 24, 2018, 05:35:25 AM
I think that in this really bad period is better to invest most of your money in well known coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum but I think you should also invest a small part in some good coins that maybe is newer but has good potential like Tron.
Pages:
Jump to: