Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad? - page 20. (Read 12102 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 16, 2017, 04:26:46 PM
Do you believe all Muslims are bad?

No, no. Of course not. The only bad ones are the ones who know what their religions says, and then practice it - like ISIS.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
December 16, 2017, 04:18:49 PM
In the past, I had a lot of bad experience with both the Muslims and Christians. And I still don't like people from these two religions.

I understand your feelings but you can find good and bad people in every religion or country in the world.
It's much better really to look first at the character of the person.
Nationality or religion are no so much important, really.
Person with good character will be good person doesn't matter if he/she is christian, Muslim, Jews etc.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 04:04:15 PM
No, not all Muslims are bad, some are generous kind and caring people, i have a lot of them as friends.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
December 16, 2017, 02:23:41 PM
In the past, I had a lot of bad experience with both the Muslims and Christians. And I still don't like people from these two religions.
Activity: 51
December 16, 2017, 02:18:40 PM
i dont think so , every religions make bad behavior brains and goods, thats true more radical minds made from this religion tragetly but its the causes and the bad features of this religions like radicalism islam has religious phobia that is the mai cause , but in same time there is most folks are very good in islam .i wish every human be free and healthy , we all are one family and everyone will die at last
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 01:44:14 PM
Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
No. because not all Muslims are bad others maybe they like the terorist evil, because they do evil, they those who mercilessly kills. The other Muslims also are wonderful. they are nice one .. I also have friends who are muslim they are nice to me. A good friend also.
Activity: 24
December 16, 2017, 12:18:00 PM
I think they are strange, but not bad. We can't speak about all people at all, becouse everyone is different.
Activity: 53
December 16, 2017, 12:09:43 PM
Of course not religion does not define a person. I respect the beliefs of each and everyone I dont impose my religious affiliation to anybody. The character of the person and not the religion is the one we should see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 09:20:30 AM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

I don't believed that all Muslim are bad. Actually, anybody in this world can be a bad person neither the good people can be a bad also. And besides the word terrorist is not referring generally to Muslim people but also to other people too.
Activity: 238
December 16, 2017, 08:00:31 AM
No, i don't believe that all muslims are bad. Most of the muslims are always be honest . I am a muslim. I bron in a muslim family.
Activity: 112
December 16, 2017, 05:27:06 AM
Not all of the Muslims are bad for me , because i had a lot of friends which are muslim and they good at me . And i think the reason why some people are angry with the muslim is because they set their mind about of how they fight , once they are mad . Because we all know that most of the terrorists came from mindanao and they are muslim
Activity: 161
December 15, 2017, 06:16:08 AM
No. But I believe we can find bad people in all places because being a Muslim does not mean that person is bad.
Activity: 42
December 15, 2017, 03:02:21 AM

oй знaeтe и  в poccии мoжнo oтмopoзкoв нaйти... a мycyльмaнe нe вce тaкиe, ecть тoжe миpныe житeли и ecть нeдoвoльныe жизнью .
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 06:20:41 AM
people of different faiths can be bad and criminals.. Muslims are not all bad and it's stupid to identify these concepts
Activity: 8
December 08, 2017, 06:57:32 AM
Frist of all we are human than Muslim or any other religion and i am not agreed about that all Muslims are bad and this is not fare if we says that all Muslims are good.so this is our thinking ....
Activity: 22
December 08, 2017, 06:43:30 AM
Belum tentu semua muslim itu buruk dan belum tentu juga baik tergantung kepribadian masing-masing terutama pada faktor kimanan dan ketaqwaan
Activity: 210
December 08, 2017, 06:35:47 AM
not at all are bad Cheesy
Activity: 168
December 08, 2017, 06:18:19 AM

no,they are good,they are affected only in there few muslim brothers who are in terror work.
Activity: 131
December 08, 2017, 05:50:07 AM

That's why they are bad?,  in every country there are good people and bad people)) on this I can not say that Muslims are bad Grin Grin
Activity: 111
December 08, 2017, 05:05:24 AM
I am Muslim and somehow Muslims are always said to be evil or terrorists. I do not know why that happened. What I think is I will always do good to everyone and no matter what they say to me. Peace is beautiful.
Pages:
Jump to: