Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad? - page 22. (Read 12102 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 04:03:26 PM
I never think Muslims are bad. it is a just imagination of some people. there is a reason for that. lot of terrorism handle by Muslim guys. so , everyone think Muslim people are bad. I think , Muslim people are not bad everyone.
Activity: 350
November 23, 2017, 03:55:33 PM
It's very silly question to ask i think.. You can't jugde anyone with his religious beliefs. Come on. And what is bad, what is good? Who can say?
Activity: 472
November 23, 2017, 03:39:36 PM
No, Muslims are like any other human beings. They are not bad.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 01:26:00 PM
I dont trust him! I trust my god!
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
November 23, 2017, 12:27:10 PM
No, but I do believe muslims women have a tough life.
Activity: 98
November 23, 2017, 12:16:42 PM
Do you think why Muslims are bad? Because many people say that Muslims are bad, Muslims are terrorist. So they get angry when they hear that. So it can have any instances to hurt other people because they don't want to hear that they are bad because they are really kind.
Activity: 261
November 23, 2017, 11:19:01 AM
No. I don't think so. I think every person have a different character and personality. So all muslims are not bad.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 11:14:38 AM
Of course not, I'm proud to say that I'm Muslim and I'm not a terrorist. I have many friends and none of them is a terrorist. My friend and I do not like terrorists either, we hate terrorists. Because they do a brutal thing that is not taught by Islam but they shout that they are islam. It's crazy, Islam is good, those who go wrong(terrorist)  that make the name of Islam bad.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 23, 2017, 10:59:08 AM
Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts.

Of course not.  Not all of them are bad and not all of them are terorists.  I even knew some Muslim who totally opposed ISIS and the act of terrorism.  So basically, they are not all bad and do not part on war acting to be terrorist.  I have a friend who is a Muslim and object the claims of ISIS that what they are saying are true and based on their book.
yeah i respect the muslim as what they respected me..muslim is a religion not an individual they deserved to be respected.not because most of the terrorist that had been in news this past years are member of Muslim means all of them are bad people.there are lots of muslim that has doing good for others
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 10:45:45 AM
I believe that not all Muslims are bad. The Muslim nation loves to live peacefully. But there are some bad people who are bad in society.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 23, 2017, 10:07:22 AM
there are still many hypocrites who are in the name of gods and Muslims. indeed the teachings of the Muslims are very beautiful. but often people in the name of Muslims do tero . Cry

No. We should it generalize that all Muslims people are bad because of timely terrorism that is happening in the whole world. Maybe some of them are part of the Terrorist group but there are also Muslim people who are kind hearted person and willing to serve, protect and help us if we need.
Activity: 227
November 23, 2017, 09:32:47 AM
there are still many hypocrites who are in the name of gods and Muslims. indeed the teachings of the Muslims are very beautiful. but often people in the name of Muslims do tero . Cry
Activity: 210
November 23, 2017, 09:12:23 AM
Some Muslim are terrorist but not all of them . some also are good
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
November 23, 2017, 09:07:05 AM
We cannot judge people with their religion.
Then Muslim people will do the same for you.
This will turn all people bad and i know there are good people Smiley
Activity: 114
November 23, 2017, 07:49:21 AM
I'm not sure where to start, but first. A terrorist is different with Muslims. It's like, one bad thing cannot represent the whole community or people.
If someone making a mistake, blame that on that person. Not to Islam.
And if we're looking for some good Muslim, there are millions of that.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 23, 2017, 07:08:38 AM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
Not all muslim is bad , because they are human being and we're all the same, maybe yes because of their situation and religion.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

I don't think that we should judge a person based on their religion. The religion does not justify the people and their acts. Perhaps the media plays a big part in this, since most of the news that they show is about the chaos in most of the Muslim countries. However, people fail to see that most of the victims are also Muslim people and just people of other religions.
Religion teaches and directs to the right path, yet every human being has a different nature. So I agree with you who do not judge a person's attitude from his religion but at least religion remains the foundation to make a person better, regardless of his religion we must remain mutually respectful and tolerant.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
November 23, 2017, 06:32:01 AM

no I do not believe)) can not be all bad, everywhere there are good people and bad people), it does not happen that it's so that all people are bad Lips sealed Wink Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2017, 06:05:28 AM

I don't think that we should judge a person based on their religion. The religion does not justify the people and their acts. Perhaps the media plays a big part in this, since most of the news that they show is about the chaos in most of the Muslim countries. However, people fail to see that most of the victims are also Muslim people and just people of other religions.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
November 22, 2017, 05:34:43 PM
Not all are the same some only go from their idea that they may start something bad for the good of all.
Pages:
Jump to: