Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad? - page 21. (Read 12102 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 04:27:41 AM
Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
I do not believe that all muslims are and I think their thought muslims are bad because many of them are terrorist and they not trust muslim but they dont know many of muslims are also affected and tortured because of the misbehavior of their fellow muslims.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 08, 2017, 02:27:12 AM
all muslim now has bad reputation in my country because of the muslim attack in every place. first i do not believe that all muslims are bad but when i try to socialize with then, they are so much self-esteem. they feel that they can do everything because they are powerful muslims like we watch in television so i felt that they are bad also because that what i watch in television.

Actually the tone of their voice is normal to be like that, probably because of their surroundings and their culture. I've been talking to some Muslims when I see them, all I can say is they are fine to me, even if they keep on talking about their wealth and what they've got.

I do believe that not all of them and probably we are just misjudging them because of the tone of their voice or their gestures, but overall, they are fine to me.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 01:16:07 AM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
I don't believe that all muslims are bad.just liked us christians,not all of us are good.there is also a bad persons.in all places in the world there are good and bad persons.so it's better to dont judge the muslim people because not all of them are bad.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
December 08, 2017, 01:02:08 AM
Islam, as written in the Quran, is completely evil.

Muslims have varying faiths and beliefs, and so not all Muslims are bad.

However, Muslims who believe in Sharia law are bad, since they basically believe that a man is worth more than a woman. This means that Sharia law supporting Muslims must be banned from the US or any decent country which believes in the rights of its citizens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 12:59:53 AM
all muslim now has bad reputation in my country because of the muslim attack in every place. first i do not believe that all muslims are bad but when i try to socialize with then, they are so much self-esteem. they feel that they can do everything because they are powerful muslims like we watch in television so i felt that they are bad also because that what i watch in television.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 12:59:13 AM

no im not,muslims are good people only they have different beliefs and has many manners that causes them to be called terrorist maybe because they are a born fighter,but being human they are lovable and caring in regards to theyre family..so  lets not be racist we shoukd respect each other as how they respected us.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

maybe not i am not sure whether they're bad because they are not able to judge i know you don't know them so we do not make their buddy
Activity: 33
December 07, 2017, 11:10:57 PM
Not all the muslim are harmful many muslim are living well associating with people they associate with.
Activity: 19
November 27, 2017, 05:27:06 AM
I don't thinkaall muslims are bad. We must stop generalizing people. Just because Isis are muslims it means everyone  of them are murderers of killers. There are still some muslims who just believe if their faith without killing other people.
Activity: 128
November 24, 2017, 08:48:43 AM

You may want to share your thoughts.

Of course not.  Not all of them are bad and not all of them are terorists.  I even knew some Muslim who totally opposed ISIS and the act of terrorism.  So basically, they are not all bad and do not part on war acting to be terrorist.  I have a friend who is a Muslim and object the claims of ISIS that what they are saying are true and based on their book.
I believe all muslims are not bad, because the other muslims is good person.I think Isis is muslims they have a owned group,isis doing a bad thinks in philippines.
Activity: 42
November 24, 2017, 08:47:34 AM
not because not all muslims are the same, the other person knows when they hear the muslims badly immediately do not know that they can be good
Activity: 42
November 24, 2017, 08:40:42 AM
No, we must stop generalizing people. Just because they have the same race or religion it means they are all the same. Yeah most of the terrorists are muslims but there are still innocent people who just believe in their faith without hurting others.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 08:25:02 AM
No, I think only radical Muslims are bad
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
November 24, 2017, 06:39:09 AM

I think not all muslims are bad. Because in my area there's a lot of muslims but they are good people.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 06:31:33 AM
There are good and bad people in each nation and religion. It all depends on a person.
Activity: 37
November 24, 2017, 05:05:54 AM
i not believe all Muslims are bad,because there are other good Muslims
Activity: 207
November 24, 2017, 04:11:20 AM

I think yes because Muslim are bad because they are muslim are terrorist.
Activity: 49
November 23, 2017, 05:05:17 PM
What a stupid question to ask. OFC yes! Because all Muslims are terrorists!

VOTE TRUMP. God save the USA >_<

Activity: 112
November 23, 2017, 04:13:23 PM
I am not muslim just to clarify.

No.  I do not believe that all muslims are bad.  I have met very well educated and very kind muslims.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
November 23, 2017, 04:09:54 PM
Not really Mia Khalifa is a very good example of a good part.
Pages:
Jump to: