Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad? - page 24. (Read 12102 times)

Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
November 20, 2017, 06:21:54 AM
Islam seems to have a much larger extremist minority than most other religions, but overall, most are peaceful. I believe not all muslims are bad, many people are very good.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 06:04:38 AM

I do not believe that Muslims are evil because not all people are the same, not the same as those who claim so not all people are the same.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
November 20, 2017, 05:43:52 AM
Not at all. I have very good Muslim friends who can't hurt a fly. People should be judged by the content of their character and not by their religious inclination.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"
November 20, 2017, 05:39:44 AM
why do you think that all Muslims are bad ? if someone is bad or good its about people not religions
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 05:35:52 AM
Not all muslims are bad. I have a muslim friend and he is so very kind hearted. He don't discriminate or critisized all because of the religion. Although they have some restrictions but sometimes, he is going to the flow with us. He is a cool guy. When we are in their house or compound, we feel like we at home, we feel safe there and I knew him for almost a decade. So, not all muslims are bad or like terrorist.
Activity: 179
November 20, 2017, 05:11:56 AM
I can guaranttee that not of all of Muslims are bad because I for one had a friend that is a Muslim and he has the purest of the soul if I could just share to you guys what weve been through you will believe me that not all of them are bad Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 20, 2017, 04:42:50 AM
Not all Muslims are bad. Best example is in Marawi city where ISIS attacked that City. Many Muslims protected many Christians from the hand of the terrorist. Muslims were also victims of that tradegy. Therefore we should not put on our mind that all Muslims are bad or terrorist.

Well, Some of the Muslims in the Philippines are not that Fanatic. But some of the communities there is said to be supporting the ISIS movement that time. That is the biggest problem in Mindanao right now. Most of the muslims there think that they are Muslim before they are a Filipino.

Anyway, I know some muslims, and they are not like those terrorists, though they are not minggling too much with others, still they are not bad. We should respect the culture they have.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 20, 2017, 01:21:30 AM
Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

No. It will be unfair for them to be labelled as a bad person just because he/she are Muslim. What we saw on the terrorist is not really what Muslim's are. Those terrorist are just bad people wants to see the world in chaos. Some of them was just raised to become a terrorist and was brain washed. They were told that war is the only for things to end. Not all of the Muslim's are like that. Let's not stereotype and see people on who they are and not on their religion or nationality.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 20, 2017, 01:06:49 AM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

I believe that they are all good, they are just misunderstood by society and they are now being forced to protect their own religion for their sake. Muslims are a complicated to understand but if we all learn and study them, I think we can have a just and peaceful society because we all need respect and understanding for all to unite.
Activity: 42
November 20, 2017, 12:04:58 AM
Not all Muslims are bad. Best example is in Marawi city where ISIS attacked that City. Many Muslims protected many Christians from the hand of the terrorist. Muslims were also victims of that tradegy. Therefore we should not put on our mind that all Muslims are bad or terrorist.
Activity: 49
November 19, 2017, 11:40:44 AM

Nope I don't believe and agreed that all Muslims are bad and I'm sure that not every Muslims are terrorist, because some people do terrible and terror things not only Muslim did. I'm a Roman Catholic guy and I'm not believing that Muslim are the only bad the one's in every topics. They are just only over exposed about such bad things, but exception exists also. Many of them in their community do good things too. And Christian do bad things too.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 18, 2017, 04:11:28 AM
no i dont believe all muslim are bad few of them but not at all are bad because we dont have the rights to judge
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 04:18:38 PM
No one can judge Muslims like this without any fault. Muslims are not bad, yes i agree that there is both good and bad people everywhere. And terrorist, i believe that they have no religion.
Activity: 364
November 07, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

I think that is just wrong, I mean to say or consider every muslims as bad?, every nation and race has their own black sheep, and most of them are products of failed family system or beliefs. In the case of Isis, I don't know what their problem is, but they're not helping our world to be a better place.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
November 07, 2017, 05:44:07 AM
No not all Muslims are bad just the same as not all Jews are bad but this little shit face is though

I HATE THIS JEW BOY..Sounds like a RETARD..
And goes on youtube selling bullshit products like a little BUM he is to line his own pockets ..Ever thought of getting a proper JOB you
JEW BOY BUM..

After listening to this little turd he said the government taking money away from businesses and giving it away ..
Watch video listen to what he has to say then tell me is this OK for public taxes to be used on this THEN you little JEW BOY..

Ben Shapiro MOPS THE FLOOR WITH Neil Degrasse Tyson, He Didn ...
Video for ben shapiro wipes the floor with neil degrasse▶ 14:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNjhCE47Wak
12 Oct 2017 - Uploaded by Conservative Network
Ben Shapiro completely mops the floor with Neil Degrasse Tyson. ... Shapiro or Dinesh would wipe the ..

Petition · Stop UK aid to Israel, both financially and militarily · Change ...
https://www.change.org/.../the-prime-minister-stop-uk-aid-to-israel-both-financially-a...
Each year the UK gives over £6billion to Israel and a similar amount in arms. This is more than the combined amount of aid given to any other country.

The 2014 report's findings include: In 2007 the Bush Administration established a 10-year, $30 billion Israeli military aid package for fiscal years 2009 through 2018. The Obama Administration budgets have held true to this commitment, with $3.1 billion allocated for FY2014 and the same amount requested for FY2015.2 Mar 2015..

HAY BEN ...Is it ok to take American and British tax dollars basically my fucking taxes to give to ISRAEL for nothing YOU TWAT..

And how much do we give from our taxes plus our children who are not born yet to you little JEW BOYS TWATS..

I mean are we not giving you jews FREE CASH Kiss..So SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH..                    And shut the door Wink..

$30 billion Israeli military aid ....That as cost the AMERICAN PEOPLE because they give it away for free SOMETHING YOU HATE..

NO but OK if the JEW BOYS GET IT.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

You you sniveling little shit ben shapiro go and get a proper job instead of talking shit and advertising bullshit products ..

YOU BUM..
See always RELIGIOUS TWATS TALKING SHIT AS USUAL ..Only see what you want to see ..And grow old a bit and you might know somethings
because you are a RETARD JEW BOY..NOW FUCK OFF TWAT..

Your jewish home BUMS off the AMERICAN TAX PAYER..THICK CUNT..
Activity: 8
November 07, 2017, 05:34:45 AM
all we are,  people. And Muslims are people, so we cannot judge them by their religions because they are people like us.
Activity: 32
November 07, 2017, 05:08:41 AM
of course not
Activity: 83
November 06, 2017, 10:52:54 PM
Not all muslims are bad, because my friend is a muslim and to me he is one good friend. Maybe some people just stereotype them as bad people. Not all that others say about them is true at all times.
Activity: 518
November 06, 2017, 09:44:38 PM
In my opinion not all Muslims are bad in fact I have a Muslim friend and she's very sweet and kind even her family they are also religious and I believe that we worship  only one god but different beliefs
Activity: 184
November 06, 2017, 08:57:46 PM
i dont believe all muslims are bad! and it is not the religion to be name the person it is the personality of every human! you wwill call a person because of his/her behavior and not by his religion!
Pages:
Jump to: