Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all of the religious people are bad ? - page 13. (Read 3856 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Do you believe all of the religious people are bad?

The bottom-line answer to this question is, yes, because all people are bad. It is only in Jesus Christ, that those who believe in Him are made righteous.

Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Freedom
look at religion first, is that religion what is evil? because religion scattered around the world is a lot, so it would be nice that your religion is called evil in the clear
Activity: 52
NO it is in other side  all of the religious are very good but all of the religious people are so bad Because they use religious to be famous or rich
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

Supremacist ideology that most religions teach can really cloud your judgement.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
https://gexcrypto.io
You cannot generalize it just because you see few religious people who do bad. It's not the religion that make people bad either. Religion brings us closer to God. But some people are making fun out of it. There is no sincerity in what they do. Some people embrace their religion but does not fear God. It is their choice to become bad rather than be good.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
For me all religious people are not bad. It only depends on the person if he is really a bad person. Because all religions are a foundation for morals and beliefs; it helps shape us and determine what we see as right and wrong.
I am Catholic. I was raised to respect everyones beliefs, even if I do not agree with them. I feel as though millennials are growing up and deciding to keep away from religion because people of any faith were branding those who did not fit their molds.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
A man who prays because God says we should pray, is a man who understands that God is so great that He can and wants to answer every prayer, no matter what it is.

I don't know if it's wise to tell your vengeful god that he screwed up, and you know better.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Off course pray and act.
If you didnt know about God then I pray one time you can call His name.

A man who prays because God says we should pray, is a man who understands that God is so great that He can and wants to answer every prayer, no matter what it is.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Off course pray and act.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I pray for you.

Prayer is what lazy people do to make themselves feel they are helping.   Smiley

Off course pray and act.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.
Because of our religion humans become disunited and mutually hostile and kill each other, people who believe in religion are fools.
Vod
legendary
I pray for you.

Prayer is what lazy people do to make themselves feel they are helping.   Smiley

Missing child?  Don't go out and look - just pray.
Big wildfire?  Don't donate money - just pray.

There are no specific religions can save you from your sin but only thru Jesus our God. Do you know that God loves us? Because he leaved a promise to us and he will save us from sin and death of fire. But we need to do our part to save our selves, God leave us the key to save our souls and that is the Bible. If we study and act the word of God then 100% He will save our souls. If your religion dosnt usi g the Bible for teaching then you must think if you following the on right direction.

That is a neat fairy tale your parents told you.   Wink

Bible is my guide.
I pray for you.
Vod
legendary
There are no specific religions can save you from your sin but only thru Jesus our God. Do you know that God loves us? Because he leaved a promise to us and he will save us from sin and death of fire. But we need to do our part to save our selves, God leave us the key to save our souls and that is the Bible. If we study and act the word of God then 100% He will save our souls. If your religion dosnt usi g the Bible for teaching then you must think if you following the on right direction.

That is a neat fairy tale your parents told you.   Wink
There are no specific religions can save you from your sin but only thru Jesus our God. Do you know that God loves us? Because he leaved a promise to us and he will save us from sin and death of fire. But we need to do our part to save our selves, God leave us the key to save our souls and that is the Bible. If we study and act the word of God then 100% He will save our souls. If your religion dosnt using the Bible for teaching then you must think if you following the right direction.

I believed some of the religious people are bad because there spiritual life is weak. No one is perfect but we need to do our best to be good and nice person from others, from our self and from our God.

Let us practice the word of God and nothing is impossible.
Activity: 51
no but    wrong orders from religious men make them bad
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If a religion poisons someone and teaches them to do atrocities like murdering and killing those who don't share their views, I will not call it a religion but rather a terrorist group. Religion should rather teach us to live in harmony with each other.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
do you think so? religion does not poison anyone, religion does not teach bad things, religion also teaches us about love to fellow human beings.
perhaps you need to learn deeper and more confidently to feel what the benefits of religion are for us, there is still a lot of goodness done by religious people around us, and we will always get directions from God in living our lives for the better.
Activity: 162
I think religious people are good, if people are religious but doing bad things means he does not run his religion well, because according to me religion teaches kindness and does not teach evil
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
religion is used as excuse for war and world manipulation the religious people are not bad.. the people who use the religion for their purposes are bad
Pages:
Jump to: