Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 15. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bitkoyn and the whole cryptosystem gave a new movement. The world is changing, and with it people. The technology of the future appears.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I think cryptocurrency is changing the world,and in the future it will change even more . Since it is electronic money that is stored in your e-wallets . And Crypto will make our world a better place .
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
Crypto currency is block chain technology based product and Scientists declared that blockchain technology is the best invention since the internet exist. so no doubt it will change the world.

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Yes, damn it, I really believe that we will change this world, because we believe in good, why do we have to constantly swear and share what I think that our planet can endure to us if we do not permanently harm it.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
I suspect as much as well. Since the digital money showcase, the world has created currently. From the quick installment of administrations to the business, venture, through current blockchain innovation. This causes the market to develop all the more quickly and the economies of nations around the globe grow as needs be. I do trusted it can change the world on how we are getting along things all the more effortlessly with the assistance of the blockchain innovation. I think it changed numerous individuals' life around the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Ofcourse, cryptocurrency makes changes to the world, specially for those people who are part of it. I saw and heard people who were poor and became wealthy because of cryptocurrency and this changes on this individual people`s life could make impact to the economy, to other people, to the community, and to the society which is all part of this world. So as for me, I think cryptocurrency are changing the world.
Activity: 136
I believe in that because many people have managed to prove it. Many people with minimal income, he joined Crypto and made Crypto a priority, then they succeeded in getting a lot of income at a high price when the market situation was improving at that time.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
true within a few years crypto will change the world, but there is one condition the government must recognize that crypto currency is the legal currency in its country.

Activity: 80
Yes, it is true that crypto currencies will change the world, because many currencies are interested in trading with them, but the government has issued prohibition rules against them, so I think crypto will be a currency that can change the world.

Activity: 346
Merit: 102
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
I believe that if you do something for the community, then the crypto world is sure to get better. And accordingly soon you will receive a reward. It can be very minor. but the reward will be.
Activity: 73
It seems like I believe because I see this much more needs to be learned in processing concepts to get more actual information in altcoins that we believe are potential.
Activity: 64
I am very sure that in a few years the crypto currency will change many things or the world, so now this is a good opportunity to see from the market price has begun to move, you should use the money to buy it, because in the near future the price will increase and you will get tremendous benefits.

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
in the global view, I think that as long as it does not, it does not. Because the percentage of people taking part in the crypto currency is still very low. One day in a long time, if the coins will also develop, it is quite likely that some changes will occur, but this requires more than one year. so far everything is at the level of internet earnings and minor shifts. as will be further analyzed after a few years
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I do not believe that, I'm even sure of it. The Crypto currency will change the existing world financial system. Crypto currency is more and more part of our lives, and absorbs more and more spheres of our life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I do not really believe that this year and the past years there is really no big change that cryptocurrency gives to the world. Sure bitcoin made many people quite rich but that has not been able to make real changes to the little people in a good way.
Activity: 58
we think crypto currencies are difficult to change the world, because government institutions are very strict and they have banned anyone who uses crypto currency as a medium of exchange, then they will be in law and you should use the currency for investment just looking for profit or not more.

Activity: 144
I think there is no reason to say "no" because reality has provided concrete evidence that crypto has helped the world in giving changes to a better direction. For many people here, it has proven, including me. Crypto has helped in increasing income and expanding income sources from this land. Indirectly, crypto has made improvements in reducing unemployment.
Activity: 252
slowly but surely.
Activity: 182
Cryptocurrency have a positive impact in our world and there is no doubts about that. With the vast usability of the Blcockain technology, a lot of projects have been developed to address issues troubling our societies today and these projects are backed by cryptocurrencies. With the development of many projects, there are jobs created for individuals and this also ensure financial satisfaction and finally enhances the economy in general.
Activity: 105
we are very sure that crypto currency is a currency that can change the world in the future seen from its enthusiasts, many people already know the presence of this currency is very beneficial and beneficial for the people below.

Pages:
Jump to: