Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 13. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
 while there are currencies such as Ethereum and bitcoin that continue to grow, I will obviously believe in cryptocurrencies for a long timeI sincerely believe that the crypto can change the world because each day companies are becoming interested in joining blockchain technology...Most importantly, it is an opportunity for many to earn and live in prosperityThe world is compose of individuals,a citizens of its country,if the economic status of its crypto...
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Yes i do believe crypto currency can help us makes changes especially in business aspect in terms of investing with the help of technology.also it makes changes in the life of all people who take part of it.

Now you're not to think if the cryptocurrency will change the world, but if it'll survive in the nearest 6 months, especially ETH and BTC. It's a hard period, people are sick and tired of manipulations, and there're few people who would like to engage in cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
Yes I believe it's changing the world, but not at a pace I'm comfortable with. Now it's easy to raise funds for humanitarian causes from across the world. I once read how IOTA raised up a huge amount of money in Cryptos to help some African children. There are several ones DASH is doing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I'm just sure that the crypto currency and the block system changes the world, but I understand that it must take a very long time before this all happens
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
You may not be able to tell that those lots of folks now, because they are not happy about the market. That notwithstanding , i believe i crypto, because it has impacted and i know that the future ahead of crypto is great.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency is not just changing the world, it's Revolutionizing the world.
Irrespective of the not too good market, more people are still getting involved.
Activity: 84
Crypto-currency/blockchain  has shown in a short while that it has so much to offer the world, the future will be favoured for crypto-currency
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
I believe that the crypto currency will change the world, or rather the financial world. I do not know which way is better or worse. I hope that all the same in the first direction.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Satoshi created this wonder to fight against modern financial institutions that make people's lives worse. So I believe in this idea!
The fact that crypto-currency makes it possible to make a person's life not only easier, but also saturation. As an example, you can result in the case that in China with the help of block chain already begin to control the judged, which was released on parole.
Activity: 56
Satoshi created this wonder to fight against modern financial institutions that make people's lives worse. So I believe in this idea!
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
The world will change the blockchain, not crypto
This is a lot of technical literature - read it. Decentralization, direct trust transactions, and much more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The key institutions of the modern world are national states and markets. These are the "rules of the game" in society.
Decentralized co-ordination of the blockchain that the distributed registry makes possible is in itself an alternative way of organizing joint activities of individuals that goes beyond existing institutional options.
Activity: 14
It's really changing the world because its solving the problem of unemployment in the economy. It makes transactions online very easy.
Activity: 154
Yes, I really think that the crypto currency will change the world for the better and, first and foremost, the world economy
copper member
Crypto currencys has already changed the world.
The people who have become rich through crypto might not be without crypto.
copper member
Yes, I believe cryptocurrency is changing the world. Cryptocurrency is giving the knowledge of new technology to the people Cryptocurrency is making people self-reliant. And making the people richer.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
What we are witnessing every day is the growing crypto market with the emergence of new currencies and making our lives richer. Money markets can change the world because it brings wealth and opportunities for us to make rich and many options. With that i think we should expand on and invest more in Bitcoins and Altcoins.
Activity: 72
Of course Crypto is a reliable online business that will ever change the world.
Activity: 98
I believe that cryptography can change people, not the world. It has been proven that cryptography can change the existence of a community much better than before. With cryptostability, the life of the community is one level. For the most part, almost all users of cryptography have managed to improve their life saving, starting with the first unemployment, an inadequate life model, narrow thinking.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
We will need crypto-currencies in the future as tools for the development of modern society. Even now they are used as a means of payment and trading games.
Pages:
Jump to: