Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 26. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I think the crypto currency can change the world, but it will not be as fast as many think. it seems to me that even about 5 years will go to that.
Activity: 52
Of course, and in the best for all party. A lot of new and interesting in the block chain system ...
Activity: 224
Yes, it could be that crypto is able to change the world, especially if we fully depend on income in crypto it will certainly change our previous economy for the better, and I think crypto is one of the best ways to earn income
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Of course changes , we can now not pay the tax is the biggest plus!
and I think cryptocurrency is for the better!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I expect a decent acceptance of crypto currency by the modern world for 3-5 years now. The world will use the crypto currency as the main tool for levying money.
Activity: 196
Is a good turn around for the world is really helping the people alot of people has make million dollar and has turn there life for good
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Due to the emergence of new technology, world is getting reshaped.  yes cryptocurrency is one of that technology that is changing the society and even help in solving many problems technologically. It has even helped many industries,companies to be well established. The time is not far when it will become international digital currency
I think the crypto market is the best breakthrough in the last 100 years. We can already see the things that the crypto market has challenged and changed. When the world economy catches up, in the next few years it will be positively affected by the crypto.
Activity: 62
Although not much of its effect is being felt across the globe as at no I personally believe gradually block chain technologies and crypto currencies will revolutionalised the world some time to come.
Activity: 31
Yes, There is an undeniable fact that a completely new technology infrastructure will be built, in which the internet will change the way the world works. The growth of CryptoCurrency shows a tremendous strength that will change the form of payment that many large corporations and government need to pay attention.
Activity: 116
I believe that Cryptocurrency can change the world for the better .
Activity: 336
Crypto is changing the world. it is bringing the world more closer, more fast and more efficient. People can purchase and use their crypto currencies from anywhere of the world.
Activity: 168
It makes our life easier, makes job opportunities And helps in many ways.
Activity: 25
Yes obviously I believe in that. Cryptos are the gift of modern technology.
Activity: 196
Do you believe Cryptocurrency is changing the world? Yes, so far I see the development of crypto currency can enable change the world in terms of currency in the world. crypto currency is difficult to forge so public confidence in crypto is very high. the future of our currency will shift to crypto currency.
Activity: 168
Yes i believe Crypto is changing the world. Crypto is modern day technology.
Activity: 148
Crypto brings us the new technologies we need in the world .
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

Crypto is the new way of living. With the coins, it help us to have an easier life. A more instant way of doing transactions without intervention. It helps unemployed people to have work. It helps people who can not sustain their needs to someone who can finance a day to day need. That is how powerful crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It is only the beginning. It has to become stronger but i.m sure that Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity so do not loose time and educate as much as you can about this topic. Maybe investing now in some good coins will bring you a lot of money in the future
Successfully making money on crypto and telling everyone is raising awareness and telling people that the technology is safe. One person at a time, people will understand that cryptocurrency is the future.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
It is undeniable that people now have a huge fantasies about Crypto. Crypto is likely to change the world, but now the expectation for Crypto goes far beyond what it might happen. It is expected that Crypto will produce huge revolution is unrealistic in just two or three years,and we should take our eyes longer.
Activity: 238
Yes, changes, and if now it is not very noticeable, tov soon,by the end of the year, and especially in 19-20 year, we will see not only the crazy growth of the market, and in General the trend of this market, what it will develop,and what are the prospects for it, I believe in it
Pages:
Jump to: