Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 29. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Crypto currency itself will not change the world but blockchain techonology can bring more stability and trust into our world,but nothing revolutionary will happen
Why not? Crypto have some unique features for currency. And blockchain has unique features, you are right. And revolutionary is idea about emission and trust not as currency or technology. I think crypto change world already. And further we will see aftermath in the different cases.

Definitely! The cryptocurrency changes the world and the people's minds. I do believe that in several years most of us will use digital money as it is more convenient (especially when you stay online often).
Indeed, because crypto is now become part of many people lives and they used it to make source of income. I believe crypto can changing the world once all over the world will adopt and accept it. And if all people have access or know how to used cryptocurrency, surely it will be convenient since where are now based on technology. And i believe it might happen because world is changing and now most of us are know about the technology.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Crypto currency itself will not change the world but blockchain techonology can bring more stability and trust into our world,but nothing revolutionary will happen
Why not? Crypto have some unique features for currency. And blockchain has unique features, you are right. And revolutionary is idea about emission and trust not as currency or technology. I think crypto change world already. And further we will see aftermath in the different cases.

Definitely! The cryptocurrency changes the world and the people's minds. I do believe that in several years most of us will use digital money as it is more convenient (especially when you stay online often).
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

I believe its making people rich or poor
No real big changes to the world have happened yet? ..
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
In my opinion, it can already be seen from the results that have been achieved by crypto users today. Many succeed in increasing the level of the economy, income, and creating jobs for the world's people who are unemployed or who still have little income. If this technology can continue to be developed, I think the world community will get better economy, so that it can reduce the poverty rate of each country.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I think yes it has great influence, world is also influenced by blockchain technology, here is the article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything the article describes why it is so influential.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov

Why do think so?
For me and base on what I have observed, I think that the cryptocurrencies are changing the world little by little and step by step because of the reason that now many people are acknowledging it not like before and it is now growing faster each and every year.
Activity: 71

Why do think so?

For me i think yes! There's a big possibility to change the world by the cryptocurrency in terms of the increasing the innovation in the technology. The technology is now changing the world right now. The cryptocurrency helps to gain and to have income in our investment this is our future start investing now in cryptocurrency this is our future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Talk about a changing trend to global economy, cryptocurrency is there. It could eliminate all barriers associated with international trade and could facilitate it too. Cryptocurrency is definitely uniting the world's economy.

I am believe cryptocurrency will change our transaction way. With cryptocurrency, we can saving a lot cost when make transaction with other peoples in others country because its much cheaper than we use banks and its much faster. Beside that, we can investing our money on cryptocurrency, like bitcoin as store of value and keep maintain our wealth from inflation
Activity: 266
It is only the beginning. It has to become stronger but i.m sure that Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity so do not loose time and educate as much as you can about this topic. Maybe investing now in some good coins will bring you a lot of money in the future
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
I think, the cryptocurrency will not change the world, but its application will simplify financial calculations and allow to form a digital economy. Over time, more and more people will use the cryptocurrency and the price for it will rise.
Activity: 70
Cryptocurrency can really change the world if the world truly adopts it
Activity: 65
Talk about a changing trend to global economy, cryptocurrency is there. It could eliminate all barriers associated with international trade and could facilitate it too. Cryptocurrency is definitely uniting the world's economy.
Activity: 266
for the last hundred years, the crypto market is the best information technology! The crypto market changes the whole world and sets a new pace for the global economy! I am sure that in the next few years the world will change very much, the entire monetary system will change!
Activity: 95
Due to the emergence of new technology, world is getting reshaped.  yes cryptocurrency is one of that technology that is changing the society and even help in solving many problems technologically. It has even helped many industries,companies to be well established. The time is not far when it will become international digital currency
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Crypto is making it faster for people to have more faster transactions and they will allow people to order more things online.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I believe that the blockchain will change the world, but not the cryptocurrencies. Now, cryptocurrency is a tool for speculation, no more. Perhaps in the future everything will change and the cryptocurrencies will take their place in the world of the economy.
Activity: 232
Crypto currency never changing the world . Crypto curency only change economic crypto user, not change the world,  but it gradually does it and for example it is much easier to send a large amount of money abroad.
Activity: 70
I think it has the capacity to change the world but its definitely going to take a lot of time before it changes the world
Activity: 98
Yes, not just bitcoin which is what most people think when you name cryptos, I think the world is reshaping itself to adapt to new technologies, we can see how countries like Sweden are already implementing blockchain for their referendums or accept cryptos to pay their taxes, the truth is that the utility of cryptos is undeniable and we are going to see a financial revolution where people will be more responsible with their money and we won't use as many middlemen to get what we need.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Why do think so?
I think, that now it is too early to say, that cryptocurrencies can change our world. The cryptocurrency market is still very young, it's development is still just beginning, but I think, that in the near future we will be able to see how cryptocurrencies are changing our lives
Pages:
Jump to: