Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 30. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Frankly speaking I truly believe in such outcome. It is a reality. It should happen within next 5 years and I am glad to be a part of this changing world.
There are plenty of opportunities in crypto space. it is a blue ocean!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Yes. It has very great impact on financial world. All government are talking about its advantages and want to join the revolution. In upcoming years we see people actually accept crypto for buying and selling.
Activity: 32
If more countries agree to legalize the cryptos, I am confident that this will be a spectacular history. But I think to be able to do that will have to wait 10-20 years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Its bringing some changes, however it is not yet noticed by the whole world as there are still people who are dumbfounded to it or they are negative about it. But cryptocurrencies made more millionaires than any other market as it hade provided a decentralized exchange that is easily accessible by anyone unlike forex, and it also provides transparent and secure transactions.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
I'm sure and hope, why? because this will change the world community in easy, fast payments. maybe this will happen because the future will not leave technology but will continue to develop technology.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
Yes, the world is changing, the world economy is changing. FIAT money is a huge bubble. The longer we wait for the next financial crisis, the financial crisis will be greater. Cryptocurrencies will be there for next generations as worldwide payment method.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
Yes, I'm absolutely sure of that. Cryptocurrencies will radically change the future of the world payment system. But they're not that important. A much more important aspect is the blockchain technology, which is already changing the world for the better.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I think it is changing world. there are so many Crypto Currencies that have great concepts that can change the world with giving so many advantages to mankind. I think now people are getting used to use cryptocurrencies and changing is happening now step by step.
Activity: 196
Of course it will be. The technology of cryptography is very innovative, but the sad fact is that 90% of people in this world are only earning profits and do not even know how the blockbuster works.
Activity: 462
A decentralized future is waiting for us. The inevitable onslaught of blockchain will change numerous outdated practices. This may be a bold and far-off assumption, but services like banking will become redundant as the world learns to work and Finance itself on self-sufficient, less trusted and decentralized networks. All this movement is only evidence that large corporations are in a hurry to secure their place in the blockchain.
Activity: 149
Yes off course crypto currency is changing the world due to its advanced technology in the present world. Very soon it will become international digital currency for exchange and trading as it already did in several countries till now.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
Crypto currency itself will not change the world but blockchain techonology can bring more stability and trust into our world,but nothing revolutionary will happen
Why not? Crypto have some unique features for currency. And blockchain has unique features, you are right. And revolutionary is idea about emission and trust not as currency or technology. I think crypto change world already. And further we will see aftermath in the different cases.
I think it's clear that Crypto will become a future technology where all transactions will be easier and more practical in just a few seconds. and of course its scope is wider, because it is not bound by any country.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Not yet but I think cryptocurrencies will change the world and we will see the next generation payment methods new type of rental services... something like that
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
There is no doubt about the fact that cryptocurrency is changing our contemporary world. With the numerous projects built on the Blockchain with the intention to solve problems facing our societies especially through the enhancement of payment methods, we cannot dispute the significance of cryptocurrency in our world today.
Activity: 532
Crypto currency itself will not change the world but blockchain techonology can bring more stability and trust into our world,but nothing revolutionary will happen
Why not? Crypto have some unique features for currency. And blockchain has unique features, you are right. And revolutionary is idea about emission and trust not as currency or technology. I think crypto change world already. And further we will see aftermath in the different cases.
Activity: 238
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
I think that cryptocurrency is not changing the world, but the lives of individuals. The impact on the world is too small, as cryptocurrency is not used to pay for goods.
Activity: 420
yes of course I really believe that because for now the years of technology will be increasingly sophisticated and the use of paper money will no longer be used and will use digital currency so I am sure this cryptocurrency is one of the right solutions.
Activity: 72
Indeed. I suspect as much as well. Since the digital money showcase, the world has created currently. From the quick installment of administrations to the business, venture, .. through present day blockchain innovation. This causes the market to develop all the more quickly and the economies of nations around the globe grow appropriately.
Activity: 12
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
Really y'all crypto currency have really changed the world..  It has solved problem of inter country exchange..
Pages:
Jump to: