Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 55. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
The revolution has definitely begun but for the blockchain to show its actual effect on the world the governments have to implement it. This is the best way to reach the masses in short span of time. Imagine end of all corruption and all the other good bock chain will bring to the public.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It is clear that the crypto currency is changing the world, well, at least it began to influence it, but in general, the world itself is changing at a tremendous speed, and in the conditions of globalization this can not be influenced in any way
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
Yes, I believe that cryptocurrencies brought many new useful things, they contribute to progress. For example, on the NEM platform  it is already possible to register private property, ETH is actively used to develop new projects with smart contracts. And the REMME project helps to protect your data by eliminating passwords. Efficiency is achieved by working on a detachment and implementing a new security system.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I comprehend it denatured assorted people's get-up-and-go cosmopolitan, and I comprehend the esteem and conqueror of the cryptocurrencies likely to increase.
Activity: 164
In the past few years, we have witnessed the entire process of the spread of cryptocurrency. Now we can use Bitcoin to pay for almost everything from coffee to real estate. Decentralized digital currency still has great potential.
Activity: 74
it really depends o where you look.. crypto has created more jobs but in general the community is still small. There is still not any real world applications of blockchain and crypto as a whole.
Activity: 165
I believe that cryptocurrency is a new technology. As long as it can bring convenience to people's lives, I believe people will support it. And cryptocurrency can bring people a better life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
Yes i believe crypto currency is change the world because of the projects of the ICO in every country is successfully worth it because of the participants in this world i think crypto kills USD dollar.
Activity: 364
I believe crypto currency will definitely make changes in the world. Any cryptocurrency usage in the world will be easy to use. No cash will be required. No country will need to change the currency.
Activity: 147
Yes, I believe cryptocurrencies can change the world and change people's lives. Digital currency can do something that traditional money can't do. It will be convenient. It can also bring people a better life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Yes is changed the world, for easy example many my firends who does not have job and since they jump in to crypto trading and bounty program they can make money and give food for their family, in my country is really hard to looking for job that offer good salary, but crypto offer opportunity to make money and helped their financial.
Activity: 95
I believe that the encrypted currency is changing our world. Last week I went to Hongkong to see that there was already a bit of ATM in the street, although there was no one to see. I believe some shopping websites are planning to consider using encrypted currencies for transactions, which will be a new attempt.
Activity: 644
Cryptocurrency will change the world I think it still takes a very long time. This Cryptocurrency in different countries there are several Governments have yet to give permission to use for the transaction. And this will become an obstacle in any country that people use cryptocurrency for the dependence of life. But I'm sure if one day this cryptocurrency will be able to change the world.
Activity: 68
It is important that people start using the blockchain extensively. Changing the world will not happen overnight, but I believe passwords and especially blockchain technologies are laying the foundation for the new world. Hope that the password world will create a new era.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Why do think so?

yes I am sure cryptocurrency will change the world and can fix the good profits and I am sure crypto will change the world, because that I see many people who succeed with crypto because with crypto we can invest in promising altcoin and have good growth

Activity: 921
It is so said that as if no one pays attention to cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies really change the world and this can be seen at least in the fact that there is a new opportunity to earn money for many people.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Yes! I believe in it. It seems to me that a crypto currency can significantly improve people's lives. I am confident that these technologies will be implemented in people's lives.
Activity: 66
I say yes, because crypto currency has take over the world in which any one can be involve or participate, and it is truly helping, which reduce more poverty throughout the world
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I personally believe there are 3 reasons that could lead to potentially increasing worldwide adoption of cryptocurrency:

• A Better User Interface;
  • A Better redistribution of money;
  • Standardized multisig/escrow contracts.

If you think I forgot about scalability, transaction fees or block size, please rest assured I haven’t. To me those aren’t real problems; as the network grows in security (more miners), user adoption and developer community, I believe we will see those issues getting resolved. Some others will appear, of course, but that’s the nature of innovation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Why do think so?

Crypto might make the world more efficient. It will not be felt directly but I am sure in the future there is no other way than to compromise.
And I would not be surprised if in the future we will book train tickets with blockchain technology.

Now that more and more people are getting to know more about crypto and they are more interested about it, no doubt crypto currency will change the world in the future. We will all benefit from what crypto can bring to our lives.
Pages:
Jump to: