Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 58. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Well, probably yes, have you seen that amount of work that people are doing here? For example - Ethereum. It works so hard on itself and always tries to expand the level of the concept and people that involved in it. It gives other people the opportunity to create ICOs easier, imagine what other projects can do, if someone will want to change the world directly through crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Yes, I can believe if crypto will change the world. With so many people in every country working for crypto and they get a lot of results which of course can be. And there are some States they can already provide rules on the use of digital currency. This is certainly very important for crypto, crypto's journey from here will change the world with every country gives permission of the use of crypto.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
As of now mate,  i seen the progress of changing the world because of those projects of a coin who improves our experience here in crypto and the world. Those team that doing a project that will help our life easier through cryptocurrency and i think that as days goes by it will improve the life we have here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I am very sure. With the sophisticated technology of the blockchain on this cryptocurrency will be able to change the world. Changes that could was in many aspects. Because we see also the ICO's current projects are very diverse. Even the concept also began very markedly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I am sure about that. New technologies will change the world familiar to us. There was a unique opportunity for investors to invest in interesting and promising crypto projects. To invest, you only need to press a button. Also for developers there was a unique opportunity, to receive necessary money in a short time, to realize their ideas and implement the crypto project.
Activity: 84
I have hope for it and hope it can be realized because bitcoin can turn a person's economy up to 180 degrees, and that I have proven myself earning from bitcoin so help me.
Activity: 182
I think crypto currency will changing the world. because crypto currency has more demand within most of the people all over the world. also I think most people will familiar with crypto currency and they will be use crypto currency for their day to day transactions in future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Surely it does, I have seen that people are more uncontrolled by governments, dealing with crypto. Crypto gives the opportunity to learn and get a lot of money from what you have learned, and the age is not matter, if this changes the lives - there are also changes in the world.
Activity: 86
Cryptocurrency finally provides a way for us to grasp our own destiny. We have the means to produce and distribute money without centralizing power. This is the first time in the history of the world. Everyone will have control over the money that they earn legally.
copper member
Activity: 35
Electronic money is changing the world, especially Blockchain technology
Activity: 97
Yes I believe in the future. Crypto currency will chance the world. The world of payment, transactions and deal in business world where virtual currency's involve. Itwill happen in more years to come from now.
Activity: 157
Maybe I am sure that crypto will replace world, during which everyone joins the crypto. Of course with so many countries that join the crypto world certainly will change. But this is just my opinion. As I am sure many people still out there who have not yet known the crypto.
Activity: 210
Yes, I believe in that. Cryptocurrency is able to change this world with Cryptocurrency technology that will have a new impact in this world.
Blockchain technology owned by Cryptocurrency is very attractive to the world in the future.
Nowadays many people are interested in Cryptocurrency, I am sure with the increase that wants Cryptocurrency will dominate the world and make a world change.
Activity: 490
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
It will change the whole world when it becomes a national currency or a common means of payment for everything. In the meantime, this is just an uncontrolled technology that makes many investors happy.
Merit: 10
First of all, if the crypto will get the same place as gold or oil, or something like this on world level, it will take the whole economy
From day to day people try to improve this kind of technology as blockchain and create new products ot it's base
The idea is really perfect, but for nowadays it's really hard to work with crypto because of it's security (lack of security on good level)
When it becomes more save, i belive, countries will work with many crypto on official level
I agree with you! Only when the codified currency is accepted to become a valuable asset, it is accepted to pay bills, it will surely change the world. That will become a reality, but the time it takes to become a reality will depend on improving the decoding technology, depending on improving government governance.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I believe that blockchain technology will change the world. If the future of the cryptocurrency is doubtful, then the technology will not go away and will be able to develop and change the future.
I do really believe in the blockchain technology that through this kind of technology we could find a true changes of the world especially when it comes to the new kind of mood of payment that can be done in all over the world via internet. I bet that it is not doubtful to this topic since people today can now be easily absorb changes in trends.

Why do think so?
probably because crypto is a new technology that developed very rapidly. with the occurrence of crypto will reduce the impact of existing unemployment.
I believe that the future of crypto will change the world for the better.
in the present-day sophisticated and technological development. possibly to facilitate transactions.
Activity: 154
Yes, in more ways than we can even fathom at this point. The blockchain itself is a revolutionary idea really that has potential of literally creating a more transparent and progressive society as a whole. We see so many different and seperate projects that aim to change and deter certain behaviors. Take for instance, #Lympo - a coin trying to incentivize health and exercise - which aims to create a more active healthy environment. But the ramifications are there too, Like China incentivizing their citizens to align with their ideology and basically allowing them faster access to services and good. It really just depends on where the technology goes - either in a positive one or in a negative fashion.

I believe crypto currency can change the world of it's nicest ways of transacting businesses and economies growth the ways of approaching people of safest and fastest  in thier services.
Activity: 266
In fact, it already change the world specially in the currency network it disrupts the normal way of the market and improves people life and also ruin it. It depends on the user
Activity: 753

Why do think so?
I believe that the crypto-currencies change the world, as they already exist, and new technologies are being developed, with the help of which we can improve and improve various areas of activity. In the future, we will also be able to use crypto currency for its intended purpose, namely as a means of payment.
Pages:
Jump to: