Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 57. (Read 7234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
It has already changed the world and currencies as we already know it and it keeps changing the world. Soon most of the banks will be running their transactions through the blockchain network for faster and better transaction times. With the way that cryptos are built, it is giving everyone the power to control their own money and their assets which has never been the case and it is giving governments less control over the masses.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
If you have not noticed, but crypto currencies have already changed the world. Many people realized that you can pay off much faster and with less commissions. Many understand that the money they have earned for the time being is not visible to the authorities and can not be taxed.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I think cryptocurrency can change world and do it more transparent and safe. Blockchain it's a new technology that the world has just begun to use
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
Yes , I am thinking that Cryptourrency are changing this world and not only thinking but I am seeing and making my own life fully change with the bitcoin earnings easily .
Before to get in this field I was working for the small amount of Money in different different forum but after the long term hard work and get nothing much better than what I deserve , I left and in two years I changed my life fully with bitcoin earnings .
In my opinion bitcoin is giving us independent ways to makes earnings and also freedom to have practical life job , indirectly I can say that solving the problem of unemployment .
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Yes, I think cryptocurrencies will change the world, as the Internet has changed the world in its time. Cryptocurrencies can be used in government agencies, thus preventing corruption. Projects that are based on the blockchain are much more innovative and convenient than the projects that we have now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It seems to me that the crypto currency is a kind of fresh currency in the currency in our world. It changes the world at least introducing various new projects, and this is either cool devices, services, or again business and jobs.
Activity: 140
Yes, I believe in crypto. The way they change the world by in the high technology approaches. Also, if this was accepted by the world. This make change some poverty too.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0

Why do think so?

I believe that the crypto currency will change the world for the better, because crypto currency is likely to become the global currency. Increasing the price of crypto can make a profit for those who have it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Yes it is and it will continue doing so. It has changed the lives of my friends from rags to riches and a stable income. On my part, I am learning and learning more and more. These days you can materialize your own idea to the real world with the help of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
Activity: 21
until I see changes in the world. but in the future, most likely we will see these changes and the cryptocurrency will become widely known to people.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Yep its changing i see that and all banks and owners  of them see that  that is why they started war again crypto but its like internet noone can stop it and changes will come to many sectors.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
I think, yes, crypto currency and blockchain technology can change our world and already do it. I am sure that the technologies will continue to develop and new projects will appear.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
I do not think so, probably there are so few changes in the whole world. I mean, the world is so huge and crypto can only help people from rich, or middle countries. Some of people do not use internet at all, but crypto now stays at the same level.
Activity: 500
In my opinion, it does. I think so because any human who is interested in here, that have good ideas to create his own project, will be seen by other people as long as he wants to. And, people with minds of changing the world to the better side will be successful here. 
Activity: 434
Electronic money is changing the world, especially Blockchain technology

Yes sure. Many big and even famous companies have decided already to use blockchain technologies. The cryptocurrency changes the minds of the people - they understand that they can earn using different ways.
Activity: 504
I think that the crypto-currencies will do all this and will be able to change our world for the better, of course this will not happen immediately, most likely they will do this for a very long time and it is painful, because the phiatic system today has raised not one billionaire.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Not that cryptocurrencies are changing the world, but blockchain technology is changing the world. With the rapid development of blockchain technology, the stability of cryptocurrencies will be higher and higher! I believe the future of cryptocurrencies will be even better!
Activity: 223
Many people laugh about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but i am 100% sure that crypto currencies will change the world in a possitive direction, because as long as we use the money from the government that is styled to rob the work and services from its citizens, we can hardly become more independent and bring the system to fall. People already did and do exchange products and services privately, but only very limited and local. With the crypto currencies we have now the possibility to do it worldwide.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14

Why do think so?
Positively changing the world and that of those who believe and understand its concept. Cryptocurrencies and the blockchain has offered financial satisfaction in terms on the provision of an enhanced payment system which cuts across several sectors. The Blockchain and cryptocurrency is now being adopted by businesses and firms to promote and increase their productivity and work efficiency.
Activity: 24
Do you believe Cryptocurrency is changing the world? Yes, so far I see the development of crypto currency can enable change the world in terms of currency in the world. crypto currency is difficult to forge so public confidence in crypto is very high. the future of our currency will shift to crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: