Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 71. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Crypto Currency in the future will create a revolution in the financial sector as well as currency by changing the whole payment habits of people. At the present time, people have shifted their cash payment habits to ATM cards, and in the future when cryptocurrencies develop, only one smartphone will be able to pay any purchases by crypto in anywhere in the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Do i believe that Crypto Currency will change the whole world. For me, yes because as you can see new generation is adopting high technologies were in most of the young generation can join Crypto community.
Activity: 58
I think right now we are still in the baby stages of it but I definitely believe it will impact the world in a significant way in the near future(1-5 years). Once we get sort of a standardized set of crypto's that businesses start to accept worldwide then it's game on. Let's take for example ETH if lets say a major play like Walmart or McDonald's decides they will accept it then a bunch of eyes will open up but at the same time the government will definitely have had some say in it. They have their pants in a bunch right now because first off it's "money" that they don't control, second it's "money" they cant tax as easily as paper money, and third I'm sure most of them are hoping this whole thing will just crash and go away since it's a mess trying to understand every facet of it before they can put any permanent regulations on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It will indeed have a great impact specially when mode of payments are in digital money... It will make the people aware of digital world and let everyone hold cellphones and connect to internet. But that will just be in the future.
Activity: 92
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
I believe cryptocurrency will change the world in the future, because I think the presence of crypto will answer the challenge of technological advancement, because with the existence of cripto transactions will be more easy and efficient.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Yes I think it is changing the world. Even more so, blockchain technology is changing the world. There are some really good projects out there with real life value that can help improve people's lives.
Activity: 490
I do believed it can change the world on how we are doing things more easily with the help of the blockchain technology? hell yes! cryptocurrencies should replace cash currencies or fiat currencies in the future,because of decentralized system and even these governments wont be able to control it,sometimes we need something new to resolve some existing problems.
Exactly everything must be change for some reasons to fix problems,.and si far cryptocurrency is is famous and many are using it for their everyday usage,i think it can change the world depends on how we use it.
I agree with the substitution of cash transaction currency, but it is impossible to replace fiat money. No country will choose one of these digital COINS as the legal tender of its own country. Like you said no one can control it.
Activity: 139
I do believed it can change the world on how we are doing things more easily with the help of the blockchain technology? hell yes! cryptocurrencies should replace cash currencies or fiat currencies in the future,because of decentralized system and even these governments wont be able to control it,sometimes we need something new to resolve some existing problems.
Exactly everything must be change for some reasons to fix problems,.and si far cryptocurrency is is famous and many are using it for their everyday usage,i think it can change the world depends on how we use it.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
maybe not for now but of course on the future, nowadays many company have use blockchain technology whos pairing with crypto, so i think crypto have a better future and of course can change the world.
Activity: 252
I do think so,because it give us much freedom to transact without any 3rd party like what the banks are doing,cryptocurrencies will change the meaning of transactions few years from now because it will be much easier for most of us to send or receive any currency around the world,transactions will be much easier and theres no one who can track you.
Exactly mate cryptocurrency nowadays is very famous and mostly everyone uses it,.and for many years to come i do beleive that it will change the world for the better.
Activity: 140
Yes I believe in the future. Crypto currency will chance the world. The world of payment, transactions and deal in business world where virtual currency's involve. Itwill happen in more years to come from now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
I am 100% sure that crypto currencies will change the world in a possitive direction, because as long as we use the money from the government that is styled to rob the work and services from its citizens, we can hardly become more independent and bring the system to fall. People already did and do exchange products and services privately, but only very limited and local. With the crypto currencies we have now the possibility to do it worldwide.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The very technology of blockchain, underlying them, will certainly greatly affect the world for the better. But, it seems to me, in a short time the currencies themselves, as a speculative instrument, will die out.
I think they will changes and will be like a new tool for the international payments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
The very technology of blockchain, underlying them, will certainly greatly affect the world for the better. But, it seems to me, in a short time the currencies themselves, as a speculative instrument, will die out.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Why do think so?
I believe she has changed life. It greatly simplifies human life, and this is our life. All new technologies come to life for ease, and the cryptocurrency with it also cope. It simply makes life easier
Activity: 322
yes in matter of fact I do, cryptocurrency is a ground breaking technology, it's going to change how we interact with money it's going to eliminate the need for bank transaction, it's the truest form of "cash" in my opinion.
Activity: 125
Everything is possible, but not as fabulous and fast as we think. but to change the crypt system will have a lot to overcome. Most importantly, it is an opportunity for many to earn and live in prosperity
Activity: 203
Merit: 17
Yes i do we all do otherwise why we all are here? It solves many problems, things will be much easier, trasnsactions are better, has faster speed and most importantly no taxes when you are using cryptocurrencies unlike to the traditional banks which has a lot of fees if you have transactions ,never ending transactions that has some cut with your income if you are into a businesss.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
Crypto currency has not yet been widely used in real world. The blockchain technology alone has made its remarkable change in some ways. No one can still predict the future of Crypto currency but I believe that good projects will serve it purpose and its investors. Many lives have been twisted because of Crypto, from rags to riches. That alone have been becoming a puzzle to people who are not aware.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent

Why do think so?

Bitcoin has solved a number of problems:

1) It has provided us an alternative payment medium to people. Earlier there was monopoly of payment providers like PayPal. PayPl is famous for closing account without any reason and people suffered because of this.

2) It gave people an option to get huge returns on their investments.
Pages:
Jump to: