Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 74. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The G-20 recognizes that the underlying "crypto-assets" technology can improve efficiency and encourage inclusiveness in the financial system. If countries legitimize krypto., The future will grow better
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I dont think crypto currency is changing the world, but always hope for the positive opportunity that it brings to the people and the economy as well. It dont directly change the world but for me it will change lives of the people becomes better. A chance to the unemployed to earn and sustain daily needs that is helpful to the countrys economy get better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
I am an ideological follower of the crypto industry. Like the first groundbreakers I believe in the future of cryptocurrency, and I'm glad to be a part of it. I believe that soon our lives will change and cryptocurrencies will become commonplace.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
It could really change in terms of currency system once it fully established and governments will give their full support in these.  The moment when it is being stabilize for sure people will be very productive as they never spend more times doing payment transaction cause we can made it anytime and anywhere provided that net is still there. Blockchain technology really simplify our life.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Its not like bitcoin or other crypto currencies are changing the whole world or something, but they are bringing some positive  affect (and some inevitable negative affect which we can't blame completely on crypto currencies) on how we handle our finances. It has given has financial freedom and made it easy for us to do transactions outside a given box without any trouble. It has also bought blockchain technology into light and let us know how powerful this technology can be.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It took people a while to transition from paying with cash to moving almost entirely to credit/debit cards and the same sort of transition period needs to happen with crypto. It's already slowly happening though with things not even related to crypt like people using wireless payments, online transactions via paypal, Apple/Android pay etc. The only real thing holding crypto back is the transactions per second, TX fees, ease of entry to new comers and finally merchants accepting said method of payment.

There's still all those problems to solve but someday after a few different generations I think it'll all come together into a unified worldwide currency much like the Euro did with Europe.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The world has already changed, but people are trying to make this new change a new one, and if the bitcoin is questioned what is it, people are looking for a place in this change for themselves.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The entry of crypto currencies into the global market does not change the world but it does have a significant impact on trading transaction using crypto instead of FIAT money. However, once the issues on Regulation is address global vs the acceptance of crypto it will definitely change the market  trading.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I do not think if crypto changed the world, I'm just convinced that crypto could change the world economy and it will surely happen sometime later. so I think it will happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
Of course it will. The technology behind the crypto is very innovative but the sad thing is that 90% of people are in this world only to make profits and don't even know how the blockchain works.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Yes, crypto is an evolution in the technological world.  It is changing the world due to it ability to provide decentralized solutions to a lot of problems.
A lot of things have not been possible until the blockchain became adopted.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

Why do think so?
There are certain changes in the economic spectrum of things and when it comes to trade we will be seeing more usage of cryptocurrency in the future, i hope big exporters will identify the ease at which you could handle and use bitcoin and use this facility in the future, i am yet to see these changes and i am hoping for the best.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Why do think so?

Crypto very much changes the world right before our eyes. World banks begin to lose their power.
People from poor countries get the opportunity to break out of poverty, using their knowledge.
Activity: 182
Yes it is  why wouldnt cryptocurrencies change the world? satoshi wanted to be like this to have freedom to transact,it is a gift from him which we should be using in good things,not to buy shit things in the darkweb! cryptocurrencies are muc reliable compare to the fiat and i can see the future which there will be no fiat and it is purely cryptocurrencies all over the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Yes i think so,because things will be much easier.trasnsactions are better,has faster speed and most importantly no taxes when you are using cryptocurrencies unlike to the traditional banks which has a lot of fees if you have transactions,never ending transactions that has some cut with your income if you are into a businesss.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10

Why do think so?
Of course I believe that cryptocurrencies is changing the world actually as of now we can see some changing because a lot of around the world are accepting crypto world.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Yes, in more ways than we can even fathom at this point. The blockchain itself is a revolutionary idea really that has potential of literally creating a more transparent and progressive society as a whole. We see so many different and seperate projects that aim to change and deter certain behaviors. Take for instance, #Lympo - a coin trying to incentivize health and exercise - which aims to create a more active healthy environment. But the ramifications are there too, Like China incentivizing their citizens to align with their ideology and basically allowing them faster access to services and good. It really just depends on where the technology goes - either in a positive one or in a negative fashion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Why do think so?

crypto curency never changing the world
crypto curency only change economic crypto user, not change the world
Activity: 275
Payments are much easier because of cryptocurrencies,faster than visa and oher transactions,decentralized transactions and many more applications to our real life will come to use few years from now,a.i is being briefly develop which makes cryptocurrencies and the blockchain will revolutionize everything in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
Yes I do. Not cryptocurrencies, but blockchain technology Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: