Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 73. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Undoubtedly it's true, the crypto currency is very much changing the world only for the better. This is very important for humanity as a result
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In fact, this is already happening. Blockchain enters many different spheres and changes their essence and direction. This is only the beginning, the potential is huge.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
there's a lot of changes because of crypto currency like the easy transaction here and we can use wallet here like bank with our own private keys to secure our money,i think extra income and business are many here so that's open after users,traders and investors trust the different kinds of ways of business here to earn so it's change world a lot because that's good for economy
Activity: 266
Merit: 114

Why do think so?
Crypto will assist in the replacement of international cash transfers through intermediaries or banks. Using cryto will be beneficial at a fast and secure transaction. In addition, projects with specific products will grow stronger in their field through their own blockchain technology.
Activity: 294
Yes i think it is, especially now that their are a lot of people that are doing full time crypto trading and is really earning good. And banks in our country are already accepting btc as payment in our bills
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Why do think so?

Well I believe it has lifted the lives of many. Including me.

Bitcoin and altcoins really helped me catch some of the things I missed in life. Thanks to it I will be able to tell my kids how great and bad cryptocurrency is. Smiley

We all know it ruined some life. Lol Damn scammers are everywhere.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
Speak your mind now, sir. what do you think crypto will change the world?
I only clarify your statement alone, in my opinion that can change the world is its investors, traders, and users themselves who are in the world of crypto.
crypto will not be able to change the world without merchants, users and investors undergoing it, crypto can not move without anyone running it. but, I really like the thread you make this, because it contains a positive element to be optimistic. may the future of the world be changed by cryptocurreny and its users, traders and investors.
Activity: 210
Particularly, its not the world was changed. But we people were changing the world through this what we called Crypto Currency. Even senior citizens were doing crypto now, what about the youngs that are fully attentions of different kinds of gadgets in networks... This is totally changing the world.
Activity: 244
I certainly believe in this, since the crypto currency and the technology of the blockchain will really change the life for the better, because it is much more profitable than using fiat  Cheesy
Activity: 80
Crypto currency is changing the world already for good. My reason of saying this is that, like 5 years ago the population of people that know about crypto currency are view. Let's take a look at it now in the whole world, there will just be a view people that never heard about crypto currency. Let's look at the bounty campaign as an example. Even last year people that are doing the bounty campaign are view but now the number of people increases everyday, with all this happening. I'm very sure crypto currency will take the world to the next level.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552

Why do think so?
I am believe cryptocurrencies is changing the world especially for right now is many people who have made investment in the ICOs projects, it is just the beginning and starting to be trend in the future, the tradional investment is like IPO on the stocks markets will be replaced by ICOs in cryptocurrency, that's just one thing will many aspects in the world addoption the technology behind of the cryptos currencies (the blockchain).
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yes, of course, especially in the economic sector that will get the biggest impact because of the bitcoin. starting from transactions is certainly obvious. In addition, a bitcoin can be made within a country's economy becomes more developed. some countries may already apply but also not a few who refused.
Activity: 200

Why do think so?
I fully believe that cryptocurrency will change our world. With the benefits and conveniences that cryptocurrency gives us, in the future, the crypto market will grow stronger. In the future we can easily pay bills or travel without exchange of foreign currency, our money will not be government or bank management. The world economy will also grow stronger thanks to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Crypto-currencies will make all people in the world more independent from government influence. And it will also be much easier to monitor the work of the government thanks to the blockchain
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
A lot of people nowadays know about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but still many of them are not using it, but when they start, the world will change for a better place.
Activity: 434
I do believe crytpo currency compltely changing the world Being a Equity , Commodity trader for half a decade . I have seen huge manipulation in market and also banks and Brokers where thking huge commission each transaction they were taking profit . Even any equity asset shows profit every quarter but there is no much price change in shares . The complete system where controlled centrelized authorities . After crytpo currency i can able to predict market easily and also fix my profit . But it was very tough in traditional marekt.
Second thing . Good concept are always be funded by people . its not depend on Angel investors or Whales now normal people can support good project . ICO became one of the biggest crowd funding resource thanks to crypto currency .
Last but the least now online jobs increasing each solution from crypto space giving new opportunities for Unemployed people , Students as well traders . Now its giving opportunity to not rely on regular job.
Activity: 252
In the world of cryptographic currencies, there is a very rapid change. people's confidence has been a little on this stock market. but I believe it will make a big difference in terms of the whole world of crypto currencies.
Activity: 630
With time, yes, the world will change. But it will happen in many years. At the moment, the development is not perfect enough
Activity: 87
I believe that crypto currency is one of the many factors to change our world. People of the world evolving and moving forward and knowing, using and embracing the crypto currencies is one thing for sure that will happen. Sooner or later, lots of communities will arise and crypto currencies will be the only thing that you can use in living in this kind of community.
Activity: 29
sooner or later it will. as long as there will always be a new innovation in functionality of crypto, businesses will be embracing crypto. Even those mega businesses such as amazon, apple, google will be heavily investing on blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: