Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 70. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
I believe that with the benefits that cryptocurrency gives us, in the future this will be one of the best growth markets. The era of the crypto market has only just begun, and it is in a difficult period, but I believe that with the strength and potential the market will surpass and grow in the next few years. So investing in crypto right now is a wise decision and will bring us much profit in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Yes, both crypto and blockchain technology will change the world as they as they shift the focus from centralised to decentralised
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
I really hope it will, if not Crypto at least the block chain technologies... decentralize is so cool! I just love the tech when I first in touch with it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Of course they do. now the crypto currency is widely used in business. accelerates work processes, reduces labor costs, automates the learning of information improves safety.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I believe so, but it’s happening slowly. Cypto changes things little by little, changes doesn’t happen overnight. Crypto is just starting so we can’t expect it to change the whole world. But with the fact that all about crypto is digital is a big thing already, through the investments and payments, we can say that the world is slowly changing. It is a good thing though, and I hope that good technologies continue to rise through crypto.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
It is not the cryptocurrency, I think it is the blockchain itself that is starting this change. The use of this technology makes ease to almost everything what people do that are complicated. One example is the government, if you know what I mean.
Activity: 197
I think that the world it changing itself, everything is digitized, and currency and methods of payment are also changed. So crypto is the respond to the requirements of digital era.
Activity: 161
I think so. The creation of cryptocurrency is a revolutionary event in our history. It clearly affects and change our views about currency. It also introduce another way of payment system and investment platform. People also make a decent living out of it given the right conditions. Also it helps us to connect with others around the world with just a second. It also shows a promising potential to help improve our economy in the future.
I agree that cryptocurrency is a revolutionary event in history but its too early to see the effects widely. In my personal opiniion,considering the financial technology nowadays blockchain technology is mostly like the best option for a digital economy. For that i do believe crypto currency is little by little changing the world in other way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I think so. The creation of cryptocurrency is a revolutionary event in our history. It clearly affects and change our views about currency. It also introduce another way of payment system and investment platform. People also make a decent living out of it given the right conditions. Also it helps us to connect with others around the world with just a second. It also shows a promising potential to help improve our economy in the future.
Activity: 252

Why do think so?
Cryptocurrency is a form of digital money that is designed to be secure and, in many cases, anonymous.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Changing the world is not easy, it needs something breakthrough, mutiny and also need to go through a long time. At the moment, I'm not sure that cryptocurrency has done anything to change the world but it has also made some positive impact, especially in the financial and economic sectors. Using the technology currency brings more benefits, we can free business, transaction, moreover, it saves more time. This is just my opinion
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!

Why do think so?
Absolutely yes!! Crypto change a lot of lives, some lost their fortune while some gain. I have a jobless friend who spends a lot of time in the internet wayback in 2013, his mom hate him the most because he's completely a useless freeloader. But now he owns a business generating a generous amount of income a month all because of crypto. His mom loves him the most now! and he got a hot girlfriend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is absolutely changing the world and it will still change it the more, because currently we are at the early stage of this technology one knows for sure much this change will influence the at large when crypto finally become saturated.
Activity: 84
it may happen. crypto currency is getting famous every year. if crypto is able to survive the counter government then chances are crypto will change the world economy.
Merit: 110
Definitely YES.

In it's simplest form, we are now able to send money anywhere in the world without the need for banks. I paid my home electric bills from Singapore last week. Without crypto, i would have had to do that by sending money through western union that would have charged who knows how much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Yes, I believe that crypto-currencies will change the world. But this is a long and thorny path for which it will take a lot of time, effort and faith
Activity: 531
Merit: 102

Why do think so?
Yes, crypto changes the world.

First, crypto change the perspective of many people on currency.  Before, the only currency people accepted is flat because you can touch it and handle it and those flat intrinsic value depends on the economy of the country using it.  But through the introduction of crypto currency, this perspective start to change.  With the advancement of technology, many people believe that even crypto currency is a digital form of money, still it is valuable and has an intrinsic value even you cannot touch it.

Secondly, the way of earning from possessing cryptos.  Before, you can earn only in different currency around the world through exchange such as forex.  But through the presence of crypto currency, you can still earn even you just holding it and even not to engage in any trading.

Third, the way how people aims for one world currency.  Before, people are satisfied with different currency circulating around the world but through crypto, they seen a possibility the have a one world currency might make every place in the world much easier to transact with.

Lastly, the way how it changes many lives of people who earn from engaging from it.
Merit: 3
Crypto currency has already significantly changed our economy and our world, from the methods of investing to paying for purchases and using electronic devices.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Why do think so?
It is very possible to change the situation in the world today. Crypto is a medium that can be used to perform financial transactions easily, quickly and safely. Changes that must be felt in the financial sector because the current portion of transactions conducted by using crypto is getting bigger. If it continues to be consistent then it is not impossible that crypto can take an important role in the world's financial system and beat credit cards and paypal. Yes this is an extraordinary thing and will have a major impact on the conditions in the world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Why do think so?
it does change the world. Its changes the way of payment, the new way of marketplace,  the technology blockchain that are usefull in many aspect.  There is a lot thing to be mentioned and there might be a lot more that i dont know but i do think crypto are stil under development so there is still many aspect that need to be adjusted and develop.
Pages:
Jump to: