Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Aliens? - page 9. (Read 6207 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 22, 2013, 06:41:34 AM
Yes, I believe that there exists some type of extraterrestrial intelligence.  That being said, I don't think of it as the stereotypical grey "alien" that is portrayed in pop culture.  I think that image is a poor attempt at defining something which is still unknown to us.  I would like to think that its sophistication is beyond our ability to describe.

As for the separate issue of UFO's, the fact that this concept makes for an excellent cover for advanced weapons system testing by the military makes me think that most incidents reported have an earthly explanation.  However, some statements made by astronauts and distinguished pilots makes me think that some events involve third-parties that are somehow exempt from the limitations of time and space as we understand them.  No matter how you look at it, Boeing and Lockheed Martin can't be responsible for all of these events even if they represent a large portion of them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 22, 2013, 06:10:50 AM
If you look at the billions of stars, it must be arrogant to think that life could only exist here on earth. So many species living on earth alone, the universe must be stuffed with life. If there are any 'intelligent' lifeforms out there that are capable of coming here, they will probably think twice before actually coming here; they will likely see us as the savages that we are, destoying everything that crosses our path.

On the other hand, I still believe that most of the UFOs that people see in the skies are secret military/elite aircraft.
Activity: 84
December 22, 2013, 05:57:29 AM
Do I believe in life outside of Earth? Yes, it's a statistical impossibility for life NOT to exist outside of Earth.
What chemical elements do EVERY living organism possess? Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen.
What are the four most abundant elements in the universe? Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen.

These 4 elements have been known to automatically form many of the organic compounds used by living creatures naturally given certain basic conditions.

How many planets within a habitable zone are there in our galaxy? ~500,000,000
How many galaxies are there in the known universe? ~1,000,000,000,000
So that's roughly 500,000,000,000,000,000,000 (500 quintillion) potential planets that life can exist in.

Now, do I believe that such life visits Earth, flies around in UFOs, abducts cows, probes people, but refuses to reveal themselves to us? No, that's retarded.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
December 22, 2013, 05:39:03 AM
space bacteria? yes.

COMING SOON- ASTRONAUT YOGURT!
The bacteria was even confirmed I think.
Activity: 80
December 22, 2013, 01:36:12 AM
space bacteria? yes.

COMING SOON- ASTRONAUT YOGURT!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2013, 12:04:35 AM
I'm not about to be a conspiracy theorist and make stupid assumptions based on nothing but I think just simply down to mathematical probability ( space being so big, traces of water found on planets etc. ) you'd be a fool to actually believe there is no form of alien life out there. I think we could only really form a proper conclusion about it until we've become a spacefaring species and explored planets like the ones we've seen out there that are several times bigger than earth and have an atmosphere.

When it comes to aliens it's just another case of extremely arrogant people who need to get beaten down with undeniable facts before they'll even begin accepting something, much like with the lengths people had to go to prove the world was round rather than flat before it became commonly accepted knowledge.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 21, 2013, 11:30:29 PM
Do I believe in aliens in terms of how we portray them in popular culture? No.

But do I strongly believe that there *has* to be some form of intelligence in living beings elsewhere in existence? Absolutely.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 21, 2013, 11:00:22 PM
http://bangshift.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/facepalm.jpeg

"UFO's" have NOTHING to do with aliens! Flying saucers and other advanced spacecraft are probably made by Boeing and Lockheed Martin.

If you want to seriously discuss any this, the very FIRST step is dissociating "aliens" from "flying saucers" inside your mind. Make the effort! That bogus association has to do with repetitive and extensive propaganda and obfuscation in the U.S. media and Hollywood since the 50's. So, at the end of WW2 they were made by German scientists, a few years later they were made by ... aliens?

It's unbelievable how people still fall for this crap after being aware of nukes, HAARP, petrodollar, NSA scandals, hidden or stalled scientific knowledge and other critical topics

LOL
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 21, 2013, 10:51:21 PM
Its mathematically impossible for aliens not to exist, the universe is really big and our solar system could not be more typical.
Its also mathematically impossible to travel at the speed of light

we must learn to fold space, or something!

we must!

why?

45th rule of acquisition, " Expand, or die. "  Tongue

it was discovered recently that the goldilocks zone is much more common than we think; to top that off, there are 100 billion x 100 billion stars in the universe... so yeah, we probably are not special.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
December 21, 2013, 10:39:37 PM
Its mathematically impossible for aliens not to exist, the universe is really big and our solar system could not be more typical.
Its also mathematically impossible to travel at the speed of light

we must learn to fold space, or something!

we must!

why?

45th rule of acquisition, " Expand, or die. "  Tongue
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 21, 2013, 10:27:01 PM

"UFO's" have NOTHING to do with aliens! Flying saucers and other advanced spacecraft are probably made by Boeing and Lockheed Martin.

If you want to seriously discuss any this, the very FIRST step is dissociating "aliens" from "flying saucers" inside your mind. Make the effort! That bogus association has to do with repetitive and extensive propaganda and obfuscation in the U.S. media and Hollywood since the 50's. So, at the end of WW2 they were made by German scientists, a few years later they were made by ... aliens?

It's unbelievable how people still fall for this crap after being aware of nukes, HAARP, petrodollar, NSA scandals, hidden or stalled scientific knowledge and other critical topics
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 21, 2013, 08:59:22 PM
Why not, plus we all know Neil Armstrong knows about Aliens and UFO's.
Activity: 98
December 21, 2013, 08:28:29 PM
OMG the irregular flying patterns can not be proven and usually does not result in a mishap.

Aliens exist and yes they also visited earth my friends. Its very obvious. How do you explain the pyramids

that were built by the Egyptians and their drawings on the wall.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
December 21, 2013, 08:22:41 PM
I do believe in alien because I saw a UFO before in a mountainside spinning around really fast.
global moderator
December 21, 2013, 08:04:22 PM
Do Aliens exist?  Yes
Have they visited Earth?  No
We don't exactly know if they do. There's just a huge probabilty. However, even with a high probability to win, some people still lose.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 21, 2013, 08:02:32 PM
Do Aliens exist?  Yes
Have they visited Earth?  No
global moderator
December 21, 2013, 08:02:14 PM
i don't know if aliens have really been here, but i guess it would be possible. i probably don't believe the same thing as the conspiracy theorists.

if aliens are advanced enough to get to planet earth, they are probably smart enough to somehow stealth themselves from us.
Or to simply keep away from suicidal maniacs that are the human species. Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 21, 2013, 07:57:57 PM
i don't know if aliens have really been here, but i guess it would be possible. i probably don't believe the same thing as the conspiracy theorists.

if aliens are advanced enough to get to planet earth, they are probably smart enough to somehow stealth themselves from us.
global moderator
December 21, 2013, 07:54:40 PM
Yes and aliens exist 100 percent, there are many stories of ufo's appearing and irregular flying patterns, just ask a lot of military pilots.
Also it was amazing how much information and secrets the elite keep form us i mean there is so much general public does not know!!
The general public doesnt even know what bitcoins are, we are lucky to discovered cryptocurrency.

Come on , the space is HUGE, we are just in ONE  solar system we  are so small!! Obviously there is another specie alive!

IF NOT, THEN SPACE DOESNT EXIST, moon landing never happened. and we are being controlled by energy,

which is also a possibility
thoughts ?
The unusual flying patterns are usually hoaxes or mishaps.
Activity: 98
December 21, 2013, 07:46:40 PM
Yes and aliens exist 100 percent, there are many stories of ufo's appearing and irregular flying patterns, just ask a lot of military pilots.
Also it was amazing how much information and secrets the elite keep form us i mean there is so much general public does not know!!
The general public doesnt even know what bitcoins are, we are lucky to discovered cryptocurrency.

Come on , the space is HUGE, we are just in ONE  solar system we  are so small!! Obviously there is another specie alive!

IF NOT, THEN SPACE DOESNT EXIST, moon landing never happened. and we are being controlled by energy,

which is also a possibility
thoughts ?
Pages:
Jump to: