Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Dogecoin future? - page 3. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
I am follow dogecoin around 1 year ago and I think it's don't have a any future. I feel it is a very lazy coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 07:00:36 AM
Hi, i think you have a lot of chances to make a profit  Grin , if you diversify your dep in other crypto and altcoins , because i do not think that doge will make big changes in future  Embarrassed
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
March 02, 2018, 06:59:55 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

As the title says, do you believe in Dogecoin future?

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?

I think, there is no serious development for doge
the price of the doge, always follow the BTC price
but people keep doge as their favorite ,
because the transaction costs are low
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
March 02, 2018, 06:57:09 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?
eversince i come to know this coin,i really knew that this has no bright future,the project itself provides only promises but no actual contact to users.it may not vanished but will continue to drops.sad for those holders maybe you should start selling it now or will remain as hopers.theres lot of coins out there try to find some new than expecting from this one.
Read this https://twitter.com/avsa/status/964564072065880064 and you can try to consider doge as another promising coin again. I have the same thought like you dude. but i was wrong about that and it seems like there will be a cooperation between dogecoin and ethereum in the future.

Wow! That's real news!!! I can't believe what I read here. That means I made the best decision when I chose to invest in Dogecoin! Thank you very much for this news VanDeinsberg12!!
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 06:50:32 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

I think personally I do not believe in dogecoin because I heard from some of my friends who have been playing on dogecoin for so long that dogecoin has been abandoned by the team and its founders are now the price of dogecoin only in the pure movement of the community if the community so it is too risky in my opinion .
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
March 02, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

eversince i come to know this coin,i really knew that this has no bright future,the project itself provides only promises but no actual contact to users.it may not vanished but will continue to drops.sad for those holders maybe you should start selling it now or will remain as hopers.theres lot of coins out there try to find some new than expecting from this one.
Read this https://twitter.com/avsa/status/964564072065880064 and you can try to consider doge as another promising coin again. I have the same thought like you dude. but i was wrong about that and it seems like there will be a cooperation between dogecoin and ethereum in the future.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 02, 2018, 06:42:20 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

March 02, 2018, 06:40:06 AM
Long term, I really don't think that Dogecoin has a future, it was created as a sort of parody, how it has survived this long is unbelievable. I think it won't go much further from here, particularly as it is eclipsed by more promising upstarts that actually have utility.

That's right, but they do not have the popularity of Dogecoin
Activity: 1004
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
March 02, 2018, 06:35:56 AM
Long term, I really don't think that Dogecoin has a future, it was created as a sort of parody, how it has survived this long is unbelievable. I think it won't go much further from here, particularly as it is eclipsed by more promising upstarts that actually have utility.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
In the year one dogecoin outlived a large height. This currency was interesting to the people as internet meme. Now there are many other currencies and this coin already not interesting to the people. She lived the life
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:31:18 AM
What is the use case for Doge? coins without solid usage may not even survive.
March 02, 2018, 06:27:45 AM
Doge was created for fun. Even the founder himself does not understand why there was such growth.

Was it because of massive advertising in the social networking area? The founder doesn't really know what he created. I think he created a currency with so much potential because of free advertising in social media.
March 02, 2018, 06:24:11 AM
Doge will rise slowly, because it's so fast for micro payment, so i thing that in the end of 2018 will reach 1$ i bet on it!

Wow! This motivates me so much for the investment I have already made. Thank you milena66luis !
Activity: 73
March 02, 2018, 06:18:41 AM
Doge was created for fun. Even the founder himself does not understand why there was such growth.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 06:14:59 AM
Earlier, the Doges were doing well on the market. Nowadays the competition for such coins is rather strong, but I suppose there is still possibility of its growth.
I do believe that Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum however, will continue to be leaders in the cryptocurrency world, but dogecoin has a good shot at becoming the new digital dollar.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 06:05:51 AM
Earlier, the Doges were doing well on the market. Nowadays the competition for such coins is rather strong, but I suppose there is still possibility of its growth.
Activity: 17
March 02, 2018, 06:04:53 AM
Doge will rise slowly, because it's so fast for micro payment, so i thing that in the end of 2018 will reach 1$ i bet on it!
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
March 02, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
Im sure never doge will reach 1$..I don't believe in the bright doge future, because nothing special behind this coin - fork of BTC with small modifications.  But I still see some benefits from using - very cheap and fast transactions between exchanges.  In other points - doge is more dead than alive.

Your words have a sense but I still believe Dogecoin going to make it and survive on the market. It's one of the best coins if you need quick and cheap transactions, really useful.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
March 02, 2018, 05:57:30 AM
I don't think it has a enough potential to gain a big profit.There are many good coins in market.Doge is only good to transfer small amount of money between exchanges.I think you should try on good coins to get a real profit.
March 02, 2018, 05:39:08 AM
In the year of the dog, the Dog has to gain a bit of capitalization, I think that last year's merits will be multiplied, we wait for 5 cents at the end of spring.

I'm not sure that DOGE will be able to rise so much. I don't know people who invest in this coin to hold for several years. But I know a lot of people who use this coin to send large sums. This is the main purpose of DOGE IMO.

At the very least, this currency uses its utility over the others.
Pages:
Jump to: