Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Dogecoin future? - page 10. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 03:35:23 AM
It's has been said, dogecoin started as a joke that tries to imitate bitcoin just by making alterations in algorithm. And also would like to note that the founder himself has lost interest in it. But as you can see dogecoin still survives and persists at present.
So I would say that every coin has a potential to grow, but largely dependent on many factors, and I cannot see dogecoin growing even as much as 50x as of present. But don't lose hope. Everything has the potential for growth
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 03:30:03 AM
Why would anyone believe in the dogecoin future when the founder himself is not interested in its development. One thing that is still keeping dogecoin us it's years old community which is making fun with memes.

I think the community counts the most. I do not think there is a virtual currency that really does something, except Ripple, which is said to be very fast in payouts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 03:26:57 AM
Dogecoin has been around for some time now. Though the major issue with Dogecoin is the volume that was created which was very large. Anything is possible in crypto ecosystem. Dogecoin has been rallying for some time and there is hope that it can reach at least  0.5cents .
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
February 25, 2018, 03:24:09 AM
Why would anyone believe in the dogecoin future when the founder himself is not interested in its development. One thing that is still keeping dogecoin us it's years old community which is making fun with memes.
February 25, 2018, 03:22:13 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

As the title says, do you believe in Dogecoin future?

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?
The crypto market is red but it does not really affect the value of the altcoins. Dogecoin is a good altcoin and I have bought 10,000 coins and are waiting for them to cost $ 1. Dogecoin is considered a potential altcoin and its price will reach $ 2 at the end of 2018. I am very confident in dogecoin and that miracle will happen, just like what ripple has ever been.

Wow. That would be a real miracle to happen!
Activity: 1358
February 25, 2018, 03:17:27 AM
I don't know if dogecoin will reach $1, I think it takes many many years, many people holding and hoping to reach that price, The dogecoin was made for fun and still popular because of the cute dog in the coin and also the low fee, I don't see the dogecoin improving in the future but you can make a profit for short term only.
February 25, 2018, 03:13:05 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?

yes, I believe it. but if you search there are so many coins that can reach higher targets rather than Dogecoin. I will invest on some coins with more profit vs Dogecoin. please check the market and Decide, ETH is not bad for investment

Thanks Agent99. I will also take this into account.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
February 25, 2018, 03:07:24 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

The crypto market is red but it does not really affect the value of the altcoins. Dogecoin is a good altcoin and I have bought 10,000 coins and are waiting for them to cost $ 1. Dogecoin is considered a potential altcoin and its price will reach $ 2 at the end of 2018. I am very confident in dogecoin and that miracle will happen, just like what ripple has ever been.
Activity: 350
February 25, 2018, 03:05:58 AM
in my opinion maybe dogecoin will increase but it takes a long process to have a good price.
February 25, 2018, 03:01:03 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

Why on earth would you by dogecoin for 2 cents a coin? That's insane. A doge will always be a doge but you have to wait quite some time for it to get to 2 cents again.

Yes, it is. I had no experience when I invested. But I'm staying now and thinking that if I continue to buy up to 1 million Dogecoin I have a great chance of getting $500,000 in a year if Dogecoin reaches 50 cents. But for this I should first expect the Dogecoin value to be back to $ 0.0036. At least at this value I saw it dropped the most just a few weeks ago. And I think I will be able to be on profit with this business if he never drops below that value after purchaseing again and he'll grow up again where he is today.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 02:58:12 AM
Dogecoin started as joke and yet many believe on it. It started making a name for it self. I think it catches the attention  of not just a few but many coin holders by being less in price and transactions are also good. With this advantage I think it will continue to go on in the future making its name to the list of coins that are popular and well known.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 25, 2018, 02:56:33 AM
I do believe in DogeCoin's future because it is one of the fastest Crypto in the market today.
I bought a couple of hundreds of thousands of DogeCoin last year and I do really appreciate my decision last year because today DogeCoin although it's a very long way to hit $1 but it is indeed increasing and pumped it's price regularly.
DogeCoin is being traded in the market around $20 Million daily so I really don't think DogeCoin will be going out of the way but instead it will do go somewhere brighter future.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 02:45:59 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

Why on earth would you by dogecoin for 2 cents a coin? That's insane. A doge will always be a doge but you have to wait quite some time for it to get to 2 cents again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 25, 2018, 02:43:54 AM
Dogecoin is here to stay, but price wise, IMO it will not moon due to it having a potential infinite supply.
However, it will always have a place amongst the Cryptos.
February 25, 2018, 02:40:07 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

are you talking about that coin which was started as a joke but stood steadily ... but $1 seems not that hard by some calculations
crypto market cap: $430,177,410,419
dogecoin market cap : $708,513,076
Dogecoin Price : $0.006270
dogecoin supply : 113B
dogecoin holds 31st rank on coinmarketcap.
if dogecoin could get a market cap of 113B then 1 Dollar is possible mathematically
i.e. doge should be on top of bitcoin to get 1 dollar.
i have seen doge being accepted as a payment gateway in few websites other than that it practically has no use. In crypto world, we cant predict anything. I dont expect it to cross 1 Dollar this year

Dogecoin holds 31st rank on coinmarketcap, yes, but on coingecko holds 15st rank, and coingecko is a platform with over 1 million unique visitors per day and I do not think this can be ignored (this was another important criterion on which I took into account when I bought 100,000 Dogecoin).

But indeed, $1 would probably mean too much this year for Dogecoin.
Activity: 195
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
February 25, 2018, 02:27:21 AM
DOGE won't reach $1, that would be over fourth of the whole cryptocurrency marketcap at this point! It probably won't go anywhere, as many will keep on using it as an exchange medium between exchanges, but I don't see it going to such massive valuation ever. It'll probably rise, but hardly over one cent.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 02:26:17 AM
sorry but this is not possible .i don’t said dogecoin is not good cryptocurrency. But dogecoin never hit $1. dogecoin supply is almost very high that’s why dogecoin growth is very less.i like dogecoin because it’s  transaction speed is very fast but not like to invest in dogecoin.if you are in good profit then sell dogecoin and invest in some cheap but strong coins like stellar,ada,xrp,verge,golem.but last decision is yours.
February 25, 2018, 02:12:36 AM
I think it will continue to grow in the market over time, not only dogecoin but the entire market is affected by Bitcoin. Next time the market will recover and Doge's prices may improve

Totally agree with you. But do you also have a prediction how much it could grow next time?
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
February 25, 2018, 02:10:17 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

dogecoin is the most stable coin I have ever known other than tether of course, if you want to get profit from this coin the answer is long term,

Dogecoin is somewhat stable to hold, for sure. I don't like buying it when it's above 40-50 sats, as it's quite hard for it to regain traction if say you bought in at 100 sats, which it was btw. It's been stable at 20-40 sats for a LONG time, and boosted up and got a lot of credibility of late.

It's an excellent coin for what it is for sure. It's fast, convenient, still being worked on. I believe dogecoin will always be around. I'm not sure if it can ever hit a dollar, as there will always be MORE dogecoin unless something is changed. But it will always hold value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 02:05:06 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

dogecoin is the most stable coin I have ever known other than tether of course, if you want to get profit from this coin the answer is long term,
Pages:
Jump to: