Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Dogecoin future? - page 5. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 01:57:59 PM
Some coins don't need to provide value for it to be successful but rather they are community coins. Dogecoin is one such example of why it's going strong even after so many years. As long as it has an active community there isn't anything that is stopping Dogecoin from going up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
February 28, 2018, 01:48:53 PM
I am a believer of Dogecoin because I had used several altcoins and I am able to say the Bitcoin is the slowest transaction speed of them all but that's fine due to Bitcoin's network congestion etc.
DogeCoin is for me the fastest transaction speed and the transaction fee is almost nothing like you can't really feel there is Dogecoin transaction fees everytime you are sending coins between wallets.
I really do believe that dogecoin has a good future as it has a daily volume trading of around $20M.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 28, 2018, 01:45:02 PM
If we are honest, I do not see this coin as having any future. I do not even know who buys it and why it is needed now, of course I'm stupid, but I have not yet found an application for this coin.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Roburst Network Representative
February 28, 2018, 03:29:48 AM
Actually, I love how this idea goes viral and everybody starts to buy DOGE. Some of the people I've surveyed also didn't know that this is a meme coin. They just thought that: OK, this cryptocurrency has a Shiba Inu mascot, and it's kinda cute, so I will buy it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
February 28, 2018, 02:48:45 AM
Yeah. I believe in Doggy. I bought a lot of ones. I hope it will cost about 0,2 $. Yeah...it would be cool.
Activity: 136
February 28, 2018, 12:53:26 AM
If you want to buy now I think would be submitted a big advantage for the next five years. of course all the coins including the doge the longer will the higher cost because it will be more and more devotees are, so the future of the doge would certainly be nice later.
Activity: 364
February 28, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

As the title says, do you believe in Dogecoin future?

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?

The price of doge coin is so unpredictable and i sense that somebody uses it to launder money on cryptocurrencies.
technically, doge has no good qualities aside from cute logo and its basic blockchain characteristics made it live longer in the cryptoverse.
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
February 28, 2018, 12:31:28 AM
I personally do not trust in dogecoin. it is just a funny coin for the investors who love Chiba dog. It does not have a clear vision for the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
February 27, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
Dogecoin is low risk and I believe of Dogecoin because this is old coin
and it is good to trade everyday because low risk and high return.
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 11:48:02 PM
for the moment and even to invest in the short term I still don't believe this coin. If in a few more years could have been a new doge will be taken into account, if the long-term later may be very good.
Activity: 266
February 27, 2018, 11:44:06 PM
I think Dogecoin is a trustworthy coin, because even after such a long time, and Dogecoin keep exist all the time, so I think Dogecoin also has its unique value, it gets a lot of people support the community.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 27, 2018, 11:18:22 PM
I am a big fan of Dogecoin. I started my crypto trading with dogecoin. I used to trade regulary dogecoin. I believe in dogecoin it will rise in future but can not predict it will touch to a specific value but I am sure it will continue to survive in crypto world. If you hold dogecoin for long term then you will most probably book some good profit.

I admit that dogecoin is a trusted coin because this coin already has a long time life. I often used this coin for games, I don't know if there are still many people who use this coin to play games. but you should know that the time pump of dogecoin is very long. first price had reached hundreds of satoshi then dump to 20 satoshi then after a few months the price goes back pump to hundreds of satoshi then weakened again to 20 satoshi. it looks like pump time is a ver  long time. but if you want to be patient maybe you can get a nice profit there
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 27, 2018, 10:37:44 PM
Hello Crypto Community,

As the title says, do you believe in Dogecoin future?
Yes i believe

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?
I doubt dogecoin will reach the price of $ 1 because the total supply of this coin is very, very much

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.
Although the price of crypto in recent weeks has decreased, but I'm sure the price of the doge will regain steady after everything is normal

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?
The opportunity to make a profit is always there if you have patience
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 26, 2018, 09:39:48 PM
I am a big fan of Dogecoin. I started my crypto trading with dogecoin. I used to trade regulary dogecoin. I believe in dogecoin it will rise in future but can not predict it will touch to a specific value but I am sure it will continue to survive in crypto world. If you hold dogecoin for long term then you will most probably book some good profit.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 26, 2018, 04:28:48 AM
Coin Dogecoin was created just like that. The developers said that this is just a joke and there is nothing for this project. But this does not mean that the price of this coin will not grow. I bought some of these coins myself. I think in 2018 this coin will be PUMP and not one. Since often PUMP is made for cheap coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 12:45:01 AM
I'm not interested in buying dogecoin even though the price is very cheap probably because I do not see the real potential of dogecoin, but by looking at all the conversations in this thread I am curious about what dogecoin is wrong to buy it for 0.1 BTC will probably get a lot of dogecoin, not for additional coin souvenirs on the market.
Activity: 118
February 26, 2018, 12:15:48 AM
Although small actually coins in has a lot of interest in this once mainly for mining. If this year I think these coins will not experience great changes, for the next few years could just recently experience a significant price increase.
Activity: 89
February 26, 2018, 12:14:14 AM
No, I don't believe.

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin which was created out of an internet meme. Therefore, Dogecoin is famously known as the “joke currency”. Though Dogecoin has been around since 2013 and has a pretty well-developed community, it is an inflationary cryptocurrency. It has a quite high inflation rate as well as an extremely large and uncapped coin supply.

In my opinion, Dogecoin has no future. The reasons, because the continued inflation is not good from an investment standpoint. There is a high chance that you will not get good returns on your investment.

It has become directionless since it's departure. The development community hasn’t done anything (except becoming philanthropists) for the past 2 years.

All these things aside, the original idea was a joke. It was meant to be a funny thing that had a lot of inside references to culturally relevant (at the time) things. For instance, the inspiration to have a coin supply of more than 100 billion came from a movie.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 12:12:11 AM
it is a very difficult thing to do, that is predicting the future. if talking about dogecoin I think it is a coin that has high strength but because the supply is very much so the price is relatively very cheap and I will only think positive that at the end of this year doge will reach the highest price.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 06:20:21 PM
Doge coin is a coin created as a joke (it was said by the developer himself). What future are you talking about?)

About a future that is found in all the crypto exchanges and about a market capital close to one billion dollars. I think only for these points is worth believing in Dogecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: