Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Dogecoin future? - page 9. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 05:16:51 AM
In the las few years dogecoin is still low not that much but he survive for how many years now. Investing in dogecoin will not lost your investments who realy know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
This is one more reason to buy even more Dogecoin units.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
February 25, 2018, 05:06:24 AM
Although this coin was conceived as a joke, but now it is clear that it has become very useful for making purchases and withdrawing funds, since its low cost to bitcoin simply helps to make quick transactions and for a low commission. I belive in that coin and its helpness for cryptotrade.
February 25, 2018, 05:00:42 AM
$ 1 is too much. dogecoin will continue to drive the current price. A comic coin and there is not any potential except the commission for the transfer.

There is a community on Reddit, there are investors, and more than that there is a market capital worth $ 721,040,979.52. I think it's enough to take it seriously as a potential investment, right?
Activity: 140
February 25, 2018, 04:56:01 AM
Ive heard that Doge will have fork this year, approx during the fall. Fork will be called Dogethereum and will have faster transactions and smart contracts. Doesn't seem as a meme coin anymore Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
February 25, 2018, 04:55:02 AM
$ 1 is too much. dogecoin will continue to drive the current price. A comic coin and there is not any potential except the commission for the transfer.
February 25, 2018, 04:34:03 AM
I think step by step dogecoin will raising if i see doge itself it needs take more year for the supply can be low so it price can rising high

Thanks for encouragement!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 25, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
It'll be remembered for what it was, a memecoin initially intended as a joke. But yeah, it's good for transferring value and avoiding fees, especially if you're moving from exchange to exchange.
February 25, 2018, 04:19:34 AM
I am very glad to see that Dogecoin has so many fans. I bet a lot of people on this forum invested in Dogecoin and they certainly will not regret the investments. Why? Because I just said, Dogecoin has so many fans and they will increase this coin over time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 04:10:10 AM
I think step by step dogecoin will raising if i see doge itself it needs take more year for the supply can be low so it price can rising high
February 25, 2018, 04:08:15 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

As the title says, do you believe in Dogecoin future?

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?

They still what tey are doing right? there is still market for dogecoin right? and most of all there is still a market for dogecoin, so I believe they are still on it and still profitable in the market so holding dogecoin is still profitable but I don't know if it going to reach $1

Yes, that's right, and I do not think that a currency that currently has a market capital of $ 721,040,979.52 can be a currency that will die. It has a huge market capital for a currency where the developer has left the work area.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 04:04:53 AM
In my opinion, did not rule you get a chance. Indeed for the crypto market is currently experiencing a decline. but the bitcoins are still working hard to produce the crypto market. so you do not have to worry. Opportunities always exist in the business world, especially businesses like this.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 25, 2018, 04:03:56 AM
no I do not believe in the future of doge coin, than I invest in doge better I invest in NEO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
February 25, 2018, 03:59:30 AM
if people value it then sure, why not. I don't think they are doing much development with it though. But it is a stable currency so it can be traded for other alts and BTC.
February 25, 2018, 03:57:58 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?
The crypto market is red but it does not really affect the value of the altcoins. Dogecoin is a good altcoin and I have bought 10,000 coins and are waiting for them to cost $ 1. Dogecoin is considered a potential altcoin and its price will reach $ 2 at the end of 2018. I am very confident in dogecoin and that miracle will happen, just like what ripple has ever been.

Wow. That would be a real miracle to happen!
The developer has gone and what could we expect from doge coin? The worst thing if the bitcoin will try to solve its scalability doge coin will become a worthless coin. As far as i can see about the only makes doge coin still alive is pump and dump. Those people are playing doge coin just like a ball. Make others feels panic with a little pump and then dump it just for a few seconds.

Yes, but even Bitcoin had no future at first and grew in so many years. I think if altcoins will resist, then Dogecoin will resist and even grow.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
February 25, 2018, 03:57:17 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

They still what tey are doing right? there is still market for dogecoin right? and most of all there is still a market for dogecoin, so I believe they are still on it and still profitable in the market so holding dogecoin is still profitable but I don't know if it going to reach $1
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
February 25, 2018, 03:55:16 AM
for some reason, I'm not interested in doge coin to hold, but I am interested in using doge coin to make transactions
doge actually has a very fast transaction speed exceeds the transaction speed of BTC
also transaction fee using doge coin, only skitar 20 doge only,
February 25, 2018, 03:50:57 AM
I also owned 20k dogecoin and i believe that it might be profitable this year since 2018 is the year of the dog and hoping that they have the same faith with monacoin. Haha! Still, lots are having the same vision that dogecoin is not good in holding for long term since the development team is not that serious about this project. Reaching $1 for dogecoin is possible but might take up to 3 years from now.

3 years would be too much for someone who does not own at least a few hundred thousand of coins.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
February 25, 2018, 03:49:11 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

The crypto market is red but it does not really affect the value of the altcoins. Dogecoin is a good altcoin and I have bought 10,000 coins and are waiting for them to cost $ 1. Dogecoin is considered a potential altcoin and its price will reach $ 2 at the end of 2018. I am very confident in dogecoin and that miracle will happen, just like what ripple has ever been.

Wow. That would be a real miracle to happen!
The developer has gone and what could we expect from doge coin? The worst thing if the bitcoin will try to solve its scalability doge coin will become a worthless coin. As far as i can see about the only makes doge coin still alive is pump and dump. Those people are playing doge coin just like a ball. Make others feels panic with a little pump and then dump it just for a few seconds.
February 25, 2018, 03:37:33 AM
Dogecoin has been around for some time now. Though the major issue with Dogecoin is the volume that was created which was very large. Anything is possible in crypto ecosystem. Dogecoin has been rallying for some time and there is hope that it can reach at least  0.5cents .

I believe in the same thing rumexx. 0.5 cents I do not think it would be very difficult for Dogecoin at all.
Pages:
Jump to: