Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ETH? - page 20. (Read 2919 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
I believe that Ethereum will show itself well, Ethereum futures will be open soon, I think it will raise the price very well
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
Despite the very difficult situation in the crypto-currency market and the prolonged decline in the price of the coin of the etherium, I believe that the ethereum is one of the most promising projects, which will occupy a leading position for a very long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 22, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
I think people who don't believe in Ethereum are just alarmists. And it is better that they left without spreading FUD. The market is falling now, but it is temporary. I think next spring we will have green days.
Activity: 616
September 22, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
I believe in ethereum but I won't believe in the people who holds ethereum. Many people are just to get on the ride while others panic selling today. Ethereum moves up and still on surging. I hope the price will return to its current price last year. We must see this opportunity today since the price is at 200 dollars. It is a great time to buy eth right now.
Activity: 476
September 22, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
I've seen where the ETH price is in the current position. But after a few months ETH rose again at a very high price. Crypto lovers must have known this. So, I won't say ETH will die, disappear and everything. Because I'm sure the ETH will be high again and we just need to wait a little longer until all that happens. If you don't want to be sorry. Better to hold ETH for a higher price.
Activity: 357
September 22, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
Yes because ETH was the second most popular coin in crypto and also its market ,volume and the user was quickly getting big ,so i`m sure that in the near future ETH price will be pumped into multiple time on its price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 09:58:51 AM
ethereum is a good potential coin after btc and i think it is the right time to buy ethereum because it's cheap in these days,eth goes down in temporary but it will be rise again in future
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
September 22, 2018, 09:49:13 AM
There is no need to doubt and worry about ethereum, ethereum has strength and can't be destroyed even though it has decreased, ethereum is a strong project and will grow even higher, and therefore I believe in ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 22, 2018, 09:46:35 AM
Nothing terrible will happen if the ETH falls below its task to carry out transactions and they will always be in demand
Activity: 658
September 22, 2018, 09:46:31 AM
I still strongly believe in ethereum, even though the price is very far now, but I'm sure ethereum will come at a shocking price in the next few months
Activity: 120
September 22, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
i belive in crypto and this is a main reason of why I am here. Surely I belive in ethereum but in the same time I preffer bitcoin even if the curent price make him almost imposible for me to but...
Activity: 531
September 22, 2018, 09:35:06 AM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

Well I think they are really so stupid to sell it that so hastily. Before investing they should know that the crypto market is so volatile. It's not always that the prices are going to go high, it can also go down too. So instead of doing some panic-selling, they should only wait for the price to bounce back high or they can try taking the advantage of the price being low, buy some altcoins as much as they can then hold it until the price rises.
Activity: 504
September 22, 2018, 09:28:38 AM
Many people after the last falls of ETH have become very skeptical of the ETH project, but despite all the stories and all the developments, I probably will continue to believe in the currencies as I did before and I very much hope that the community will also believe in the ETH crypto currency as before.
Activity: 224
September 22, 2018, 09:21:53 AM
ETH has a really great potential and it needs to be revealed. I also believe in ETH and hold it but no one can say at this stage
when it's price will increase and how much it will cost next year.
As we see it's price is increasing now slowly. But still increasing.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 21, 2018, 01:48:41 PM
I know that Ethereum has some problems right now, but I do not agree with people who are saying that Ethereum is going to die soon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 19, 2018, 02:00:49 PM
Although ether is having a tough time in the Crypto market yet there is hope for the future. This is not new to it. It has fall worst before but it was able to recover. This why people are still holding onto their for the right time to sell it out.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
I believe that such a failure will not last forever and the situation sooner or later will change in a positive way

As I understand, this stunning altcoin is already going to rise. The dump of Ethereum has stopped. Probably, we will see some of the price stagnation but then ETH can go to the Moon really very quickly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
September 19, 2018, 02:08:35 AM
There has been a lot of doom and gloom surrounding Ethereum as of late; inability to scale, projects dumping. However, Ethereum still has the first movers advantage. Aside from the issue with scaling, Ethereum can still serve as the backbone of utility tokens once other side chain options come on line.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 01:33:25 AM
Everybody has their own strategy and opinion about the ETH market right now. Most of them who still very love and believe in crypto, they will hold their ETH so much because they believe that some months later, this altcoin can increase. Additionally, some of the people may be panic and sell their ETH that leads the down price again and again. SO, it means that it will depend on how you face this ETH market currently.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 19, 2018, 01:30:41 AM
I do believe in eth which is why I am still holding most of my eth at this point, the price drop s far has not been encouraging but still I understand and believe that eth is a coin with a lot of potential to do well and I also know that if  want to make money then I have to be ready to hold stead fast in the coin I have chosen and that coin is eth
Pages:
Jump to: