Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ETH? - page 3. (Read 2917 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 13
November 19, 2018, 07:09:14 AM
There is no doubt ETH is one of the best altcoins in the crypto market and it has enough potential and popularity in recent days. Though ETH is also suffering from poor value no need to worry because Eth will rise back again with the prestigious price. So people should be patient and keep hold their nerve for next shot.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 06:47:09 AM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Of course, I believe in Ethereum, this is a promising project, many ICOS are used on Its platform, it will take quite a bit of time and its cost will increase many times.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 04:15:45 AM
I believe that Ethereum will show itself well, Ethereum futures will be open soon, I think it will raise the price very well

A but red now but after red there is always green. Wait and see.
Activity: 560
November 19, 2018, 04:10:26 AM
I believe with ethereum because ethereum is a potential coin for the future. Ethereum is proven to provide real benefits for those who want to use ethereum. This real benefit that makes me that ethereum will last a long time. Indeed sometimes a coin has a time of ups and downs but we must be smart in predicting possibilities and opportunities in the future. Do not let us consider a coin to die and it appears again with more regretful chances of success. Surely it will make us very sorry. As a wise crypto currency player, we should always deepen our knowledge of crypto currencies so that we are not wrong in taking every decision. We need not regret what has passed. Now we must get up by learning from experience and developing new strategies. In addition, we must calculate the right risk management so that we can prepare if we experience bad things like losses.
Activity: 23
November 19, 2018, 04:09:41 AM
I believe that Ethereum will show itself well, Ethereum futures will be open soon, I think it will raise the price very well
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 19, 2018, 04:01:26 AM
Ethereum is second largest cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap though, it was replaced recently temporarily by ripple. I believe ethereum is developing and growing and most of important feature of ethereum has not been used yet!
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 03:59:57 AM
I really want to believe, but in such times as now, there is no need for ethereum as in technology. I think developers need to think about this issue. So far, only Bitcoin has an application.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
November 19, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
Prices falling or rising is the trend of the crypto market as the cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. A coin should not be valued only by its prices falling or rising, but the purpose for which it is established and the ways it is doing to implement it. Fall and rise of prices may be caused by many factors like FUD or bad news surrounding cryptocurrencies without any proof. So do your research your self. I think ethereum is best coin and it will rise again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2018, 03:51:17 AM
Yes, I'm believe that Ethereum will show itself well, Ethereum futures will be open soon, I think it will raise the price very well.

if I'm alone until whenever I will still believe in ethereum even though the price always decreases, I am sure that later ethereum will always pump up prices for its users and ethereum is a coin that has great potential and many are also counted on by many investors
Ethereum has always been my belief in generating more profits with its development so increased were able to make the price is so expensive. so I rely on a lot of major coins Ethereum as valuable. It makes me so confident with the Ethereum and continue to count on it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
November 19, 2018, 03:45:34 AM
Yes, I'm believe that Ethereum will show itself well, Ethereum futures will be open soon, I think it will raise the price very well.

if I'm alone until whenever I will still believe in ethereum even though the price always decreases, I am sure that later ethereum will always pump up prices for its users and ethereum is a coin that has great potential and many are also counted on by many investors
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 19, 2018, 03:35:32 AM
Yes, I still believe with ETH because with most altcoins, ETH has more potential that I think will grow more unlike other altcoins. Some altcoins can be good at first then after that they will also dissappear or it will be at a low cost which is not profitable. ETH is also good as bitcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
November 19, 2018, 03:31:58 AM
The question was posted in mid September and it was interesting to go through the whole comment thread, to see the tendency now, in November 2018. The thread is definitely a “believer place”, some skeptical, but still searching for a grain of trust in the coin.

Main cryptocurrencies always went in waves - going up and down in irregular cycles. Even Bitcoin was once worse a pizza. We might never see the drama again - a 13.000% growth that it had in 2017.  But it is still a comparatively young platform and its potential and applications could be limitless.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
November 19, 2018, 03:09:56 AM
I believe as long as there's no better coins than Ethereum. I will continue to believe. It is the coin Ethereum that best meets the market dynamics. This is real.
Ethereum is a platform based token and and it is the most working platform based token till now. Almost 90% or more icos are based on ethereum. But in last few months many icos failed and scammed people badly.
Believe Eth. Ethereum price will be improved when the market gets better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 03:07:36 AM
It is certain that until now I still believe in ethereum even though currently there is a drastic decline, we take the positive side only and we must still be sure that ethereum will come back again at a normal price but it certainly takes
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
November 19, 2018, 03:03:12 AM
now yes but if the ethereum state continues like this until the year with. maybe I would think of leaving ethereum and looking for a better platform like EOS or others
Activity: 19
November 19, 2018, 03:01:43 AM
even though the current price of ETH is falling, I still believe that when the market starts to grow, the price of ETH will recover.
Activity: 26
November 19, 2018, 03:01:07 AM
Activity: 79
November 19, 2018, 02:58:33 AM
just this one still believes it. the reason is because I still hold some eth now. so as long as I still have eth I will continue to believe it.
Ethereum is indeed a good coin, it will rise and grow so that it will increase and continue to increase, in the future it will benefit you. the market will grow well and will stabilize again so that the value of Ethereum will rise. Ethereum Altcoin is strong even though it is currently very bad the value is getting smaller but he will come back again and can go up high, waiting patiently.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 02:08:23 AM
yes I still believe in ETH even though the current value is only $ 176. but I believe ETH can pump again because ETH is an altcoin that has a large trading volume and the ETH platform is widely used in ICO projects. also smart contract technology is very interesting. the decline in ETH may now be an impact of the decline in bitcoin. if the value of bitcoin rises I'm sure ETH will also rise. I believe ETH will not crash I hope that next year ETH can pump again. we just wait.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 02:07:45 AM
just this one still believes it. the reason is because I still hold some eth now. so as long as I still have eth I will continue to believe it.
Pages:
Jump to: