Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 117. (Read 316048 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 07, 2017, 04:09:28 PM
I do believe in God the Creator of heaven and earth. I see from nature that God  manifest himself in living things and nor living things should we deny reality? That list we human being by looking at our nature should know that there is something greater than  our thought, soul and body that dwell inside and outside us. God is my source therefore I believe in him.
Today there is a science with which all are faced and there is no refutation of the teaching of science. All scientific conclusions are supported by evidence. But how can God exist from a scientific point of view? Can it still be considered that God is spirit or scientific, energy or power capable of creating and creating?

All science that explains where the universe and life comes from, is science theory. Science theory is something that is not known to be factual.

Since the universe is here, along with intelligence and life, whatever could cause these things to happen is God. If Big Bang Theory is proven to be the way that the universe came about, then Big Bang is God. So far, according to science, Big Bang is not known to be factual, or even to plausibly exist.

Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
April 07, 2017, 02:48:49 PM
I do believe in God the Creator of heaven and earth. I see from nature that God  manifest himself in living things and nor living things should we deny reality? That list we human being by looking at our nature should know that there is something greater than  our thought, soul and body that dwell inside and outside us. God is my source therefore I believe in him.
Today there is a science with which all are faced and there is no refutation of the teaching of science. All scientific conclusions are supported by evidence. But how can God exist from a scientific point of view? Can it still be considered that God is spirit or scientific, energy or power capable of creating and creating?
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 07, 2017, 02:33:50 PM
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
April 07, 2017, 11:01:20 AM
Yes ,i do believed in Almighty God. Because without HIM there's no such thing called LIFE.
legendary
April 05, 2017, 10:12:33 PM
Belief in God is not a belief in a being, but a feeling that keeps a person within the human framework.

Girl, you've put the Cherry on top with your immaculate statement!

Yeah that's a good way to put it. It's nit about the old man with the white beard looking down from whatever heaven he's dwelling at but acting good towards other people knowing that in the end, you will be judged by your actions and not by your beliefs

You can't separate your actions from your beliefs. You do according to what you believe. However, your actions never show all of your beliefs.

You can believe in God. If you do, you will act according to what you believe. But you will never see all the things you might believe about God in your actions.

Cool
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2017, 09:39:32 AM
Belief in God is not a belief in a being, but a feeling that keeps a person within the human framework.

Yeah that's a good way to put it. It's nit about the old man with the white beard looking down from whatever heaven he's dwelling at but acting good towards other people knowing that in the end, you will be judged by your actions and not by your beliefs
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
April 05, 2017, 12:35:05 AM

legendary
April 01, 2017, 09:22:32 AM
I dont believe in god. I have no reason or evidence to believe in a god who is interested, involved or meddles in the lives of humans in any way. I do not think there is an all-powerful being who created the heaven and earth looking down on our puny little lives and is helping, fixing or worsening things for us.

You can believe in God or not believe, but he exists and looks after all of us. With those who behave well and help other people, God helps him. And the one who sins has bad thoughts and intentions God punishes with complex tests. We can not see him, but we can feel a part of God in each of us.
Many people do not know what faith is and what it is capable of. Man only gets into the puffing situation, he begins to believe, because there is no other way out. Hope only for God.
Want to see the person to whom this faith helps. I know the way of fraud based on the same principle. Before the exam you take money for the help in exams. If you give money you will not return, and if you do not pass then return and say that could not agree. Religion is also a Scam.

Do you really believe that? The fact that you express it so strongly, shows that you have it as your religion according to the definition of "religion":
6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

That's an interesting religion you have there.

Cool
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
April 01, 2017, 07:45:52 AM
I dont believe in god. I have no reason or evidence to believe in a god who is interested, involved or meddles in the lives of humans in any way. I do not think there is an all-powerful being who created the heaven and earth looking down on our puny little lives and is helping, fixing or worsening things for us.

You can believe in God or not believe, but he exists and looks after all of us. With those who behave well and help other people, God helps him. And the one who sins has bad thoughts and intentions God punishes with complex tests. We can not see him, but we can feel a part of God in each of us.
Many people do not know what faith is and what it is capable of. Man only gets into the puffing situation, he begins to believe, because there is no other way out. Hope only for God.
Want to see the person to whom this faith helps. I know the way of fraud based on the same principle. Before the exam you take money for the help in exams. If you give money you will not return, and if you do not pass then return and say that could not agree. Religion is also a Scam.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 01, 2017, 06:32:53 AM

Many people do not know what faith is capable of and not only in God. Many people just hope and they do not work. And when you stop hoping, but you start to believe sincerely, everything will turn out.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
April 01, 2017, 03:39:00 AM

Activity: 53
March 31, 2017, 02:42:01 PM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 31, 2017, 10:10:44 AM

Well that notion of god is the one that most likely most religion wants you to believe. I understand how you look at things that way and really i respect that. Things are happening today that would make you question if there really is someone higher above us who is allowing all these bad things to happen. Though for me i still believe that there is  a god. He's not just the same as the one a lot of religion wants us to believe
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 31, 2017, 08:00:10 AM
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
March 31, 2017, 07:21:46 AM
I believe in God our creature he created a human,and and all living things,..he is my only one God,I believe in God because he answered my all prayers,and he gave all what i asking..God is my salvation and in times of trouble he always their to lean on all my problems and my needs.

I also believe in God, but he does not always answer my requests. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. There are not so many people that God meets their requests.

i believed god too, if your pray didn't get asnwer by god just keep pray because there's millions people were pray every day/hour/minute, if you're pray for money/house/car etc your whishes couldn't come true if no effort in your life.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
March 31, 2017, 06:16:41 AM
I believe in God our creature he created a human,and and all living things,..he is my only one God,I believe in God because he answered my all prayers,and he gave all what i asking..God is my salvation and in times of trouble he always their to lean on all my problems and my needs.

I also believe in God, but he does not always answer my requests. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. There are not so many people that God meets their requests.
Activity: 882
March 31, 2017, 04:56:35 AM
Yes,i belive in god.i know that god is great.
Activity: 182
March 31, 2017, 02:09:55 AM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
March 19, 2017, 08:47:38 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

yes , i am absolutely believe in god but i dont believe any religion on earth. all the religions are imaginations of a human being and tell us to do evil things. god created and put us on earth . he left us alone in this horribly hellish world.

God sent us to earth to correct our sins, and people came up with religions and began to sin even more. He laughs at those fools who argue whose religion is right Grin

He is not laughing, he is angry. He thinks that if people just read what he had said the people might know where is the right religion.
Activity: 18
March 19, 2017, 08:02:08 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

yes , i am absolutely believe in god but i dont believe any religion on earth. all the religions are imaginations of a human being and tell us to do evil things. god created and put us on earth . he left us alone in this horribly hellish world.

God sent us to earth to correct our sins, and people came up with religions and began to sin even more. He laughs at those fools who argue whose religion is right Grin
Jump to: