Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 171. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
November 18, 2016, 01:36:02 PM
I believe in God.God is always here and God is good always.I believed in God because you can change your life.
It's not about believing it's all about having faith in our savior god is good all the time and i do believe that in one day god will bless us all with his power he can change everyones live if his or she is deserving with that and we know that there are still poor in our country and that's not god's fault.
Blame your poverty is not God, but if he was, would punish the perpetrators and in your country, poverty would not exist. Is this not proof of his absence?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
November 18, 2016, 01:35:47 PM
No I don't believe in god and other mythical stories related to it.
I am a science student i don't believe on things which don't have any reason or proof.
It doesn't even matter if you believe in god or not, the life goes on the same.
Well for me i am believing in god because according to scientist there is no proof where we are from.
They said that we are from monkeys but where monkeys from?
And how earth are live.? its big bang theory?
We are not the same believe and we are not all the same religion so for me i believe that we have a god..
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 18, 2016, 12:30:03 PM
No I don't believe in god and other mythical stories related to it.
I am a science student i don't believe on things which don't have any reason or proof.
It doesn't even matter if you believe in god or not, the life goes on the same.
Activity: 644
November 18, 2016, 12:14:39 PM
I believe in God.God is always here and God is good always.I believed in God because you can change your life.
It's not about believing it's all about having faith in our savior god is good all the time and i do believe that in one day god will bless us all with his power he can change everyones live if his or she is deserving with that and we know that there are still poor in our country and that's not god's fault.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 18, 2016, 11:23:27 AM
God in my opinion really exist. I believe that out there, God watches what we are all doing even if it is bad. I believe that god exist because even if big bang theory exist then how do the particles that are formed before big bang happening are formed then? they can't spawn out of nothing I guess unless there's some God who created them and made the universe and all in it.

Then where did got spawned from? Where does he come from? He couldnf have just becoms out of nothing, like, big bang, hm?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
November 18, 2016, 09:21:55 AM

To all doubters, waverers  and still undecided ones:

Research flat earth, you will find your proof for a Creator-The Lord God almighty, Creator of heaven and habitable place for us plane earth. No spinning ball hurling through an infinite universe fairy tale.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+proof+of+a+creator

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16895929

You really should try and find Dr. Who and see if he can take you back to your own time. You should also stop jumping into random police call boxes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
November 18, 2016, 08:14:33 AM
God in my opinion really exist. I believe that out there, God watches what we are all doing even if it is bad. I believe that god exist because even if big bang theory exist then how do the particles that are formed before big bang happening are formed then? they can't spawn out of nothing I guess unless there's some God who created them and made the universe and all in it.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 18, 2016, 06:36:43 AM
I superbly believed that there is god up there who created everything in this world.The plants,the trees,the animals,human beings, and others whether it exist or not

Ok fool,

How do you explain the different breeds of dogs which man created over the past thousand years? 

You believe your god only put two dogs on the "ark" - where did all the breeds come from?

I don't expect a brainwashed fool like yourself to understand what I write - this is more for everyone else. 
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
November 18, 2016, 06:33:14 AM
Do you believe in god?
which one?

I also wonder why the question is only one God. For many of them, especially in paganism
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 18, 2016, 01:03:37 AM
Do you believe in god?
which one?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
November 17, 2016, 03:01:11 PM
Yes, I believe in God, our common, universal Heavenly Parent, creator and origin of all creation and humankind.
It means also that, since we have one common parent, we are all one global family and brothers and sisters.
Once we understand it and start to practice, everything will change.
We hate others because of their nationality or religion but once we understand that even they are our brothers and sisters, our perspective and viewpoint will change completely.
God want us to live us one family, and love and respect each other, not to fight.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 17, 2016, 01:31:57 PM
There is a God for all. Everyone baptized him as he thought. It doesn't have to be something intangible, many people believe in money, the power of the universe, etc. The man has the need to believe in a higher power to may continue to face the difficulties experienced everyday. Maybe there is God, maybe not. The point is that we take courage and continue our lifes.
Activity: 210
November 17, 2016, 11:32:48 AM
Each person determines that there is a god for him. For some, this is the image that is imposed by religion, for others it is the universe. I only believe in a higher power that created everything. Which is not to punish.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 17, 2016, 11:29:41 AM
maybe you should watch the God's not Dead movie. I was a Muslim, and the movie tells about the debate between Christians and atheists, but most of the stories of the movie which tells that God exists almost equal to Muslims, there is little difference.
But the core is the same that God exists.
Activity: 224
November 17, 2016, 02:58:15 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

I superbly believed that there is god up there who created everything in this world.The plants,the trees,the animals,human beings, and others whether it exist or not ,its still his creation as well. Indeed, it is up to date for me that there is our mighty father because there's a locomotion of silence and peace.Hence, if theres no silence and peace were living into a topsy tury's situation. God is true,a perfectly true of all,because his still giving and pouring us a new day and a new life. A day that we should worship him through our life that he bestowed to us.In fact  its a sign that god is not an imagination or a fake one.Through his vast various miracles, I  could say that there is him.His blessings and circulation of his life are absolutely everlasting.Moreover, he offered his life  for us to be clean and  to back to him as well.

GOD IS TRUE!.............
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 16, 2016, 09:25:15 PM

Research flat earth, you will find your proof for a Creator-The Lord God almighty, Creator of heaven and habitable place for us plane earth. No spinning ball hurling through an infinite universe fairy tale.

Can you pm me the number of your drug dealer? I can see that siht got you good.

Yes I believe because he helps me many time in difficulties and I believe some one who is running this all is only God no one can challenge him or replace him

ok, now try praying to the jug of milk and look for the same results. SPOILER: it will be the same as paying to anything else

I prefer to think that I'm God whom to worship and live it through the material.

and noone's worshiping you.. you ain't doing a great job... :/
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
November 16, 2016, 06:37:18 PM
I prefer to think that I'm God whom to worship and live it through the material.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 16, 2016, 06:22:01 PM
Yes I believe because he helps me many time in difficulties and I believe some one who is running this all is only God no one can challenge him or replace him
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
November 16, 2016, 06:18:42 PM

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 16, 2016, 02:21:44 PM
Of course... not!  Cool
Jump to: