Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 175. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 15, 2016, 12:01:34 PM
the only God of israel ?? Yeah right... israel the country Tongue

i'm confused what is the purpose of adding others option? hahaha.

answering OP, i believe in God the one who created heaven and earth and the only God of israel! Atheist know that there is God they just denied His existence because they feel  that God abandoned them. Science can't explain everything but faith does. Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 15, 2016, 12:00:34 PM
Come on people. Science proves God exists, nature shows God exists, and in the Bible God tells us He exists. God rules all.

Cool

Sure... and the Earth is flat...  Roll Eyes
[INSERT A FACEPALM HERE]

No, the earth isn't flat. It has mountains and valleys. But God tells us that He will make the rough ways smooth. Isaiah 40:4:
Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain.

Cool

i like the way you defend GOD against unbeliever person. im very happy to saw a higher rank here that still honor amd recognize the Creator. two thumbs up for you sir
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 15, 2016, 11:57:49 AM
i'm confused what is the purpose of adding others option? hahaha.

answering OP, i believe in God the one who created heaven and earth and the only God of israel! Atheist know that there is God they just denied His existence because they feel  that God abandoned them. Science can't explain everything but faith does. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 15, 2016, 11:52:24 AM
Come on people. Science proves God exists, nature shows God exists, and in the Bible God tells us He exists. God rules all.

Cool

[INSERT A FACEPALM HERE]

No, the earth isn't flat. It has mountains and valleys. But God tells us that He will make the rough ways smooth. Isaiah 40:4:
Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain.

Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
September 15, 2016, 11:44:09 AM

Cool

[INSERT A FACEPALM HERE]
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
September 15, 2016, 11:36:12 AM
Ofcourse i believe in God.
God is the reason why im still here creating a posts here everyday.
To see is to believe that is the common answer when i interviewed  a non believers.
But when i said " did you see your breath, your mind or your feelings? ". They were stunned.

yes , you are right i cant see my breath, my feeling or my mindset but science can show them to me scientifically. On the contrary to that, science cant prove that existence of god..Only, holy writs say the whole universe is created by a god but there is no proof of it . Thats why i dont believe in any god like lord, allah, isis, zeus, odin etc..
legendary
September 15, 2016, 11:31:15 AM
Come on people, god doesn't exists! Stop dreaming about the afterlife and face the truth! You've got only one life, live it and have fun!  Roll Eyes

Cool
Activity: 10
September 15, 2016, 11:30:41 AM
Simply : I exist = God exist . Smiley
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
September 15, 2016, 11:26:34 AM
Come on people, god doesn't exists! Stop dreaming about the afterlife and face the truth! You've got only one life, live it and have fun!  Roll Eyes
legendary
September 15, 2016, 11:17:11 AM
yes being muslim i fully believe on Allah, He is the creator of all the world and every one has to return to him after death and after that every one has to answer to Him about all of his dead and Allah will reward them for their good deeds or will punish them for their wrong deeds.

The funny thing about Muslims is, if they translate the Koran into English, they don't translate the word "Allah." If they did, you would never see "Allah." You would only see "God."

Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MERCATOX
September 15, 2016, 05:54:52 AM

God created man and the whole universe.

Man sinned and could no longer fellowship with a holy God.

Jesus came and restored that fellowship.

By believing that Jesus has taken away our sins and following Him (i.e obey His words in the bible), we will see God again some day Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 15, 2016, 04:42:25 AM
yes being muslim i fully believe on Allah, He is the creator of all the world and every one has to return to him after death and after that every one has to answer to Him about all of his dead and Allah will reward them for their good deeds or will punish them for their wrong deeds.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
September 15, 2016, 02:42:26 AM
I believe. But in order that religion inspires. I believe it is the power that controls everything
legendary
September 09, 2016, 11:02:32 AM
The God has been eaten by GodEater Cat... now prove that GodEater Cat Does not exist ))

That's simple. Since it GodEater Cat is not in my soul like God is, all I need do is go away from your post. God will still exist, but GodEater Cat won't.

Cool
Activity: 14
September 09, 2016, 09:48:02 AM
The God has been eaten by GodEater Cat... now prove that GodEater Cat Does not exist ))
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
September 09, 2016, 02:10:02 AM
Yes absolutely I do believe in god and i am surprised to see that more than 30% don't believe in god here.I am a Hindu and we have many historical stories about our god's amd whose proof also exists till now,many things which cannot be described by science still,i believe in god and believe in worshipping the gods

Sorry, but you don't qualify as believing in God to BADecker because you don't believe in his god.

aahahaha love this post. btw is there any way to ignore posts from certain users? BADecker is going on my nerves a lot lately. Also, QuestionAuthority, you're going to hell because you don't believe in the same god, so what can I say... you're doomed just because you're born in a different country.

Yeah, the ignore button you see over here

<<<<<<

Click the word ignore for the person you don't want to see anymore.

Also, I'm not sure I want to spend eternity with all the pretentious lying assholes I see at church. I'd much rather spend time with the shit talking guys at my favorite bar. Oh, and prostitutes too. I'm thinking hell might be a better fit for me.

But once you are there, you will wish you could change your mind.    Cool

we cant change his because that is his decision and nothing we can do about it to change! So the only thing that could change him is if he experience it and starting to talking about God!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 09, 2016, 02:05:56 AM
Yes cos there is no explanation where all things came/made from.

Yes I agree with you. As the great earth, who created the earth? It is God. 
Even who created the universe is very large? The answer is God.
All would not exist if God didn't make it.
legendary
September 08, 2016, 07:17:10 PM
Yes absolutely I do believe in god and i am surprised to see that more than 30% don't believe in god here.I am a Hindu and we have many historical stories about our god's amd whose proof also exists till now,many things which cannot be described by science still,i believe in god and believe in worshipping the gods

Sorry, but you don't qualify as believing in God to BADecker because you don't believe in his god.

aahahaha love this post. btw is there any way to ignore posts from certain users? BADecker is going on my nerves a lot lately. Also, QuestionAuthority, you're going to hell because you don't believe in the same god, so what can I say... you're doomed just because you're born in a different country.

Yeah, the ignore button you see over here

<<<<<<

Click the word ignore for the person you don't want to see anymore.

Also, I'm not sure I want to spend eternity with all the pretentious lying assholes I see at church. I'd much rather spend time with the shit talking guys at my favorite bar. Oh, and prostitutes too. I'm thinking hell might be a better fit for me.

But once you are there, you will wish you could change your mind.    Cool
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
September 08, 2016, 12:31:54 AM

I obstinately refuse to let go of the sense of wonderment I long for, inherent to my magnificent being. If it means I have to seek (and find) Beginning-Wonderful-Ending [who some call "God"] again and again and again, every time in another hidden hiding place, because she is mistreated, distorted, monopolized, robbed, abused, shunned, rejected, cast away -  I will do so time and time again. I did this at 7, I do this at 39 and I will do it at 92, even with my last living breath.

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
September 07, 2016, 05:09:34 PM
Jump to: