Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 176. (Read 316048 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
September 07, 2016, 04:36:36 PM
Yes absolutely I do believe in god and i am surprised to see that more than 30% don't believe in god here.I am a Hindu and we have many historical stories about our god's amd whose proof also exists till now,many things which cannot be described by science still,i believe in god and believe in worshipping the gods

Sorry, but you don't qualify as believing in God to BADecker because you don't believe in his god.

aahahaha love this post. btw is there any way to ignore posts from certain users? BADecker is going on my nerves a lot lately. Also, QuestionAuthority, you're going to hell because you don't believe in the same god, so what can I say... you're doomed just because you're born in a different country.

Yeah, the ignore button you see over here

<<<<<<

Click the word ignore for the person you don't want to see anymore.

Also, I'm not sure I want to spend eternity with all the pretentious lying assholes I see at church. I'd much rather spend time with the shit talking guys at my favorite bar. Oh, and prostitutes too. I'm thinking hell might be a better fit for me.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 07, 2016, 12:22:18 PM
Yes absolutely I do believe in god and i am surprised to see that more than 30% don't believe in god here.I am a Hindu and we have many historical stories about our god's amd whose proof also exists till now,many things which cannot be described by science still,i believe in god and believe in worshipping the gods

Sorry, but you don't qualify as believing in God to BADecker because you don't believe in his god.

aahahaha love this post. btw is there any way to ignore posts from certain users? BADecker is going on my nerves a lot lately. Also, QuestionAuthority, you're going to hell because you don't believe in the same god, so what can I say... you're doomed just because you're born in a different country.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 07, 2016, 10:51:26 AM
Yes absolutely I do believe in god and i am surprised to see that more than 30% don't believe in god here.I am a Hindu and we have many historical stories about our gods amd whose proof also exists till now,many things which cannot be described by science still,i believe in god and believe in worshipping the gods

I checked my pockets, the cupboards, the shed, and a whole bunch of other places, and I couldn't find any god that I owned.

How do you or I know if airezx20 believes in God? We don't know him (her?) well enough for that.

Cool

I knew you were an idiot but I always believed you could read.

Jesus gave up His life for the sins of all people. This means that all those India people are going to Hell for nothing other than not knowing.

See? That's one of the big differences between us. I KNOW that I can read. But you only believed it with your weak faith. So, your understanding is based on the weakness of your faith, which is so weak that you can't even hit a quote button correctly.

Cool
legendary
September 07, 2016, 09:54:08 AM
Yes absolutely I do believe in god and i am surprised to see that more than 30% don't believe in god here.I am a Hindu and we have many historical stories about our gods amd whose proof also exists till now,many things which cannot be described by science still,i believe in god and believe in worshipping the gods

I checked my pockets, the cupboards, the shed, and a whole bunch of other places, and I couldn't find any god that I owned.

How do you or I know if airezx20 believes in God? We don't know him (her?) well enough for that.

Cool

I knew you were an idiot but I always believed you could read.

Jesus gave up His life for the sins of all people. This means that all those India people are going to Hell for nothing other than not knowing.
legendary
September 06, 2016, 09:37:43 PM

Cool
legendary
September 06, 2016, 03:23:18 PM

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
September 06, 2016, 02:44:55 PM
Well we can not blame them even here in my country they are not believe in god they are saying that if there is a god while they are experience of poor in their life. i am also believe in god because no scientist get where we come from..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 06, 2016, 02:36:59 PM
legendary
September 06, 2016, 01:34:30 PM

I don't think hes' a troll, but simply an idiot.

Did you vote? or are the polls closed already?    Cool
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
September 06, 2016, 10:25:45 AM

I can't be sure, but I don't think nomad13666 is arguing in good faith, considering his cowardly self-moderated thread.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 06, 2016, 01:29:10 PM

I don't think hes' a troll, but simply an idiot.
legendary
September 06, 2016, 10:19:00 AM

Well, at least you have answered the topic question as to yourself. Anybody who believes in God seriously doesn't go around making foul-mouth pictures like you do.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2016, 04:29:52 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
September 06, 2016, 03:20:03 AM
Yes cos there is no explanation where all things came/made from.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
September 05, 2016, 03:16:25 PM
The New Testament is and contains eye witness reports to the fact of Jesus death and resurrection to eternal life. Jesus was the first. We will follow... one way or the other.

I'm starting to think that he's just a super dedicated troll... I mean, someone sane couldn't possibly say this and truly believe in this.

Hearsay accounts are not eyewitness accounts.

Christian literalists will stop at no lengths to persuade you that the bible is a reliable historical account of Jesus. At the same time, persuading you that other competing holy books are deeply flawed.

Perhaps we should throw our all the records about ancient Greek and Roman philosophers and scientists as well. Have you just pulled your head out of the sand, or what? Sounds like you need to stick it back in there.

Cool

Depending whether they fit inside your narrow religious doctrine guidelines will decide if you throw them out or not.
Anyway, the point is, the gospels aren't eyewitness accounts because eyewitnesses didn't write them. They are not firsthand accounts. They just say what they heard, hence "heresay".
Using the word "eyewitness(es)" is rather misleading. Which is common delibrate tactic, as we would expect.

As usual, you try to set yourself up as God by misrepresenting the things of God.

Cool

Show me one animal who died, was buried, resurrected after 3 days and is alive today.

Just one example.  If you don't have it, just crawl back into your Texan hole and shut up.

legendary
September 05, 2016, 11:03:33 PM
The New Testament is and contains eye witness reports to the fact of Jesus death and resurrection to eternal life. Jesus was the first. We will follow... one way or the other.

I'm starting to think that he's just a super dedicated troll... I mean, someone sane couldn't possibly say this and truly believe in this.

Christian literalists will stop at no lengths to persuade you that the bible is a reliable historical account of Jesus. At the same time, persuading you that other competing holy books are deeply flawed.

Perhaps we should throw our all the records about ancient Greek and Roman philosophers and scientists as well. Have you just pulled your head out of the sand, or what? Sounds like you need to stick it back in there.

Cool

Depending whether they fit inside your narrow religious doctrine guidelines will decide if you throw them out or not.
Anyway, the point is, the gospels aren't eyewitness accounts because eyewitnesses didn't write them. They are not firsthand accounts. They just say what they heard, hence "heresay".
Using the word "eyewitness(es)" is rather misleading. Which is common delibrate tactic, as we would expect.

As usual, you try to set yourself up as God by misrepresenting the things of God.

Cool

Show me one animal who died, was buried, resurrected after 3 days and is alive today.

Just one example.  If you don't have it, just crawl back into your Texan hole and shut up.

You sound so bitter... so angry... so in pain... so in need of love. But you will just have to do your own research into resurrected animals if this is something you are really looking for.

It is faith. The resurrection will happen at the return of Jesus, the first person to be resurrected. We believe this by faith, just the same as you believe what you believe by faith.

The difference is that you have weak faith. Here is what I mean. Your faith is based on the fact that you don't see any resurrected animals. You have all this evidence to base your knowledge on, so you don't need much faith.

We have strong faith. We don't see any resurrected animals, either. But we still believe in the resurrection. If we saw some resurrected animals, our faith wouldn't be as strong as it is, because some of it would turn into knowledge.

God wants us to believe Him when He tells us about the coming resurrection. We DO believe Him, because we have strong faith.

Faith is the basis of living, because nobody knows what will happen in the next minute. We all live by faith. We have faith that the next minute will be at least as good as the last. It would benefit you a whole lot to have faith in God, so that you can have strong faith rather than weak faith. Maybe then you wouldn't be so bitter.

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2016, 04:51:20 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
September 04, 2016, 04:41:39 PM

Cool

legendary
September 04, 2016, 04:24:29 PM

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
September 04, 2016, 03:07:44 PM

Jump to: