Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 22. (Read 316047 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 27, 2017, 09:34:45 PM
The only reason Xerox101 gets peace and miracles is because he believes the truth. If you believed the truth, you would get peace and miracles, as well.

There you go again pushing your fairy tale on others...

Let people advance with modern times.  Stop trying to pull their heads into the sand.  :/

Xerox101 and I are too smart to fall for your fairytale.

Cool

God is far from my fairy tale, it was made up 2,000 years ago.

And you have fallen for it.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 27, 2017, 09:33:27 PM
The only reason Xerox101 gets peace and miracles is because he believes the truth. If you believed the truth, you would get peace and miracles, as well.

Let people advance with modern times.  Stop trying to pull their heads into the sand.  :/

Xerox101 and I are too smart to fall for your fairytale.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 27, 2017, 09:19:03 PM

legendary
December 27, 2017, 09:17:01 PM
That's nice.
And it's good to have faith.
Even though you're wrong.

Cool
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 27, 2017, 05:59:22 PM
That's nice.
And it's good to have faith.
Even though you're wrong.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 05:55:37 PM
Yes, I certainly believe there is a God. I am proud of my faith and am certain that there is a higher authority that brought us here. God create the Earth, solar system and universe and he Create us. I also believe that prayer works and that miracles occur, again, the result of a loving and true God.
December 27, 2017, 05:26:32 PM
One's beliefs can't is forced. But as one of the world's religions, I always invite them to believe in God because by believing in God we have a real purpose in life by following all the guidelines that are in the Book that God has sent down for us.

So what's God's real purpose for us? To die?

Bcause God's son died for our sins and guess what - we're still sinners... Nothing was forgiven.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 27, 2017, 05:24:40 PM
One's beliefs can't is forced. But as one of the world's religions, I always invite them to believe in God because by believing in God we have a real purpose in life by following all the guidelines that are in the Book that God has sent down for us.
December 27, 2017, 05:09:12 PM
You agree that I agree because if I agree that you don't agree with me then we both agree that we agreed on the agreement.

Good. You have religion. Now come on over to the right religion.

Cool

So it's not enough to have religion, but you've got to have the right one. That's Islam right? They use these kind of words.

With a name like salamyman, yu sound way more Islamic than I.

Cool

Yes: the man with the big salamy - you know what I'm talking about don't you? wink wink! no homo.
legendary
December 27, 2017, 05:07:19 PM
You agree that I agree because if I agree that you don't agree with me then we both agree that we agreed on the agreement.

Cool

So it's not enough to have religion, but you've got to have the right one. That's Islam right? They use these kind of words.

With a name like salamyman, yu sound way more Islamic than I.

Cool
December 27, 2017, 05:05:31 PM

Cool

legendary
December 27, 2017, 05:04:09 PM

Cool
December 27, 2017, 05:02:08 PM
legendary
December 27, 2017, 04:58:18 PM
Better a clever remark then something else come out of me and upon you.

Here you are, trying to start a religious fight. And simply because you know your religion is wrong.

Cool

My religion is NO religion. You know it? The best.

Look up the definition of religion at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t. You will find that no religion is simply a religion of no religion.

Cool

Didn't I just say the same thing? Damn parrot.

So you agree that you have a religion, then.    Cool
December 27, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

Here you are, trying to start a religious fight. And simply because you know your religion is wrong.

Cool

Look up the definition of religion at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t. You will find that no religion is simply a religion of no religion.

Cool

Didn't I just say the same thing? Damn parrot.
legendary
December 27, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

Cool

Look up the definition of religion at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t. You will find that no religion is simply a religion of no religion. Since some religions have a god, and some have God, and some have no god, what does the thing you say have to do with this thread?

Cool
December 27, 2017, 04:52:01 PM

Cool

legendary
December 27, 2017, 04:37:41 PM

Cool
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 04:36:52 PM
yes because there is someone which run these system. no any thing can made without creator then how can the animals and humans create without any creator
December 27, 2017, 04:34:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: