Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 36. (Read 316047 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 12:43:23 AM
Yes l believe in God Almighty, the creator of the world  God is the beginning and the end.
Activity: 49
November 25, 2017, 12:34:51 AM
I believe in God our creature he created a human,and and all living things,..he is my only one God,I believe in God because he answered my all prayers,and he gave all what i asking..God is my salvation and in times of trouble he always their to lean on all my problems and my needs.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 24, 2017, 11:40:29 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes I believe in gold. But everyone not own the gold. Unlike bitcoin everyone can have it.
Activity: 224
November 24, 2017, 08:59:44 PM

yes i beleive in God because God is created us and his Great he will give me a life and save me from my sins God is my savior god is greatful and he is my only no other than God his is very great and amazing god his the one
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
November 24, 2017, 08:53:40 PM

Yes of course i believe in god my friend. Just think how we was form and the earth? It is simple that ask yourself who is form the earth, galaxy, ocean, land? You can only believe who did that and that's god. Read a bible or go in church every sunday so that you can learn about god and how it feel when you communicate with god. You feel bless and thankful if you praise to the lord.
Activity: 140
November 24, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

Yes i beleive in God who creates all mankind He is the creature of heaven and earth without God there is no love
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 06:41:57 PM
god is there for people who cant handle something in live, so they are asking for help. the best thing is, to find a spiritual way to yourself and then start talking to yourself like to god. its the same effect, but you skip the god bullshit.
Most people come to believe in God because their lives are simply destroyed. But I myself witness how a person became the best after he believed. And it's almost like miracles.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
November 24, 2017, 01:59:40 PM
god is there for people who cant handle something in live, so they are asking for help. the best thing is, to find a spiritual way to yourself and then start talking to yourself like to god. its the same effect, but you skip the god bullshit.
Activity: 132
November 24, 2017, 01:46:22 PM

of course, I strongly believe in the existence of God, the God who created the universe and all living things in the world. The God who governs all our life forms, without us realizing much God's intervention in our every life.
Activity: 79
November 24, 2017, 11:42:26 AM
Yes, i do believe in God. Because all the things in the world must created by someone and all the things are very perfectly maintained by the creator.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 11:40:30 AM

I try to be neutral towards religion. Nowadays it is not so important as before.
Activity: 42
November 24, 2017, 11:30:42 AM
Yes i believe in God because He give me strenght in facing all the trials that i encountered.... In God nothing is imposibimpossible.... We wake up every morning is already a God miracle or big blessings to us... God is a good healer and a good provider....
Activity: 42
November 24, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

Yes,because he created people and animals,and so on.he saved me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 06:05:07 AM

Yup! There is nothing in this life worth anything if you don't believe in God. I have cone to live my life comfortably not because of what i did but what He allowed me to do. He also gave me a very comforted heart in a sense that everything that happens in my life in this life is all part of His plan. All my successes my failures the lives I've met and said goodbye to i put them all on the Lord.
Activity: 54
November 24, 2017, 05:57:04 AM
Ofcourse Yes,Whoever that do not believe in God is doing that at his or her own risk
Activity: 21
November 24, 2017, 05:47:35 AM
Yes.I do believe in God.
Activity: 37
November 24, 2017, 04:52:59 AM
Yes i believe in god. Because God is Real
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
November 24, 2017, 04:46:48 AM
Yes I do. God of the Holy Bible.

Yes i believe in God because he's the safest person in the world,and he's proctecting us if it's bad for us.So we believe in God because if we do hava him.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
November 23, 2017, 08:17:06 AM
I might be an agnostic guy. I also believe in Good and Bad. However God might exist.
However your still going to burn in HELL..

Yes you are because your suppose to believe not say there might be..
Read the manual  Wink..

Those tickets don't come for there might be Cheesy..
I don't want a ticket because i hate gods nothing but liars ..

Someone used to read me this manual and it say one thing and then do another Roll Eyes..
Then i thought best solution is not to trust anyone because even a manual telling you how to behave can go on to tell lies ..

Oh and then my teachers was telling me lies then my government telling me lies so i thought i thinks i will not believe anyone till i see the PROOF Wink Wink..
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 08:04:38 AM
I might be an agnostic guy. I also believe in Good and Bad. However God might exist.
Pages:
Jump to: