Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 40. (Read 316047 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 11:19:04 AM
It seems to me that religion is the continuation of the policy of the state. I doubt that the presidents of the great powers genuinely believe in God, but they maintain the existence of religion and even exempt from tax Smiley
Activity: 496
Merit: 252
November 20, 2017, 10:55:16 AM
I believe that I do not know all of the answers to life. I cannot say the gods do not exist. I can say that there is no compelling reason for me to believe otherwise. Religion dictates that one must believe in a god, and there is no alternative. By remaining fixed in one's beliefs, there exists no ability to further our knowledge. The sun does not revolve around the earth. The earth does not rest on pillars. Nobody has ever risen from the dead, except in mythology (this is not limited to the bible)
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 20, 2017, 10:50:02 AM
I thing the this is a bad question: before to ask me "Do you believe in God", you have to define what do you mean by "God".
Bible God? Quran God? An impersonal one? Nature?

Only then whe can talk.

The personal God Who set up the physics of the universe, and operates everything through cause and effect.

Cool

Zeus?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 10:43:43 AM
Yes ! I do believe in Him. He is one and only God for me. He is my creator and my Savior.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 10:27:49 AM
Yes I believe god, because to god, I pray and I’m sure that because god was already set up all that happened in the world of a good thing to a bad thing and if not to god we asked for prayers then to whom?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 09:24:54 AM
A very philosophy-like question. I don't understand at all.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 20, 2017, 09:17:59 AM
I thing the this is a bad question: before to ask me "Do you believe in God", you have to define what do you mean by "God".

Only then whe can talk.

The personal God Who set up the physics of the universe, and operates everything through cause and effect.

Cool
Activity: 25
Merit: 15
November 20, 2017, 09:07:04 AM
Yes I believe in God. Because i wake up every morning i can breath the fresh air see the beautiful creation of God. Because God created the universes for us to live by. When typhoon yolanda hit the Philippines our province is including in signal no. 4  but the people here keep on praying to God to protect our
  province and God answer our prayers, the typhoon did not landfall in our province and we are safe and that is a BIG miracle. And so the whole province believe in GOD.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
November 19, 2017, 06:43:43 PM

Only then whe can talk.
Activity: 182
November 19, 2017, 05:38:08 PM
Yes I believe in GOD GOD is love the creator and if GOD is not true do you really think that there's a righteousness and evil
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 19, 2017, 03:59:11 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

YES, ofcourse i believe in god he is the creator,he is god the father ,GOD IS LOVE .no one has ever seen god but if we love each other God will remain in us and his love made complete in us.thats why we must believe in god .

Which god? What god do I pick to believe in? If you can't be certain which one is the real one then what is the point? You will claim your god is the real one and others will claim theirs is the real one but at the end of the day no one knows if there is even such thing as a god.
Activity: 163
November 19, 2017, 10:06:09 AM
You don't believe in God, there is no God; if you believe in God, some simple. If you believe in God, know the true God, became god Smiley
Activity: 96
November 19, 2017, 09:45:56 AM

Of course I believe in God! There is really God and we should all believe in him!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 07:55:11 AM
I believe in god because if you believe in god then we get maanfaat and our lives become calm, and I am sure if I die then I will return to my creator
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 04:27:14 AM
I believe, because as i think he saved me couple of times.
Activity: 423
November 19, 2017, 03:15:29 AM
I dont know him or her. We didnt drink wiskey together. How can I believe in Myth? I try to believe in myself insted.
Activity: 182
November 19, 2017, 03:05:34 AM

YES, ofcourse i believe in god he is the creator,he is god the father ,GOD IS LOVE .no one has ever seen god but if we love each other God will remain in us and his love made complete in us.thats why we must believe in god .
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 09:09:08 AM

I believe in God because God is the future, he bring the next day, even if it is not the best of my life but it is a gift that nobody else can give one to the other.
Activity: 392
November 18, 2017, 09:08:13 AM
Believing that there is a God has given me the comfort I need to help me .Because to not believe would be quite devastating to my mind.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 08:57:47 AM
I strongly believe in God, because the belief is already firmly planted in my brain memory and became a belief for me, the belief is added again with the existence of heaven and hell because obviously anyone does not want to go to hell. that's what religion is and that's what the name of faith, we are required to believe without the need to know the form and existence of something.
Pages:
Jump to: