Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 37. (Read 316047 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
November 23, 2017, 07:58:18 AM
God is within us...and if we build our lives in accordance with our conscience and non-violence (moral and physical) in relation to other people, this will be the best faith in God...

God is within us..Yes you are right..It's your brain  Wink..

Talking to yourself in your brain so i imagine your god is somewhere in your brains..
I wonder is your brain god the same as another brain god?..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 07:57:25 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

of course I trust God, why do I believe in God? good question. I believe God because the real God exists and lives, I've had a traffic accident that, according to eyewitnesses, should have been killed or at least a broken bone. but at that moment I can come home from the crash site of my motorcycle without anyone's help. in my life at that time I believed that God was real and looked after me. on the other hand every time I face life's difficulties, out of nowhere the way out of the problem is always there without me finding it hard. that is my strong reason why I believe in God.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 07:44:52 AM
God is within us...and if we build our lives in accordance with our conscience and non-violence (moral and physical) in relation to other people, this will be the best faith in God...
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 07:41:41 AM

Yes of course, because God is our saviour, God is our healer,God is Greater than everything. I believe in God because God created the universe and also the human, without God we're not here. If you don't have a God you can do evil things.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 23, 2017, 07:30:15 AM

Yes, I believe in God, I'm a Christian, I'm baptized, how can I not believe in it?from childhood I went to church with my grandmother,  read prayers, read the Bible) I was interested)) Of course I believe in God)) Cheesy Cheesy

Why would you believe it now? You said yourself that you only believe it because you were taught to. What if they are wrong, have you seen any kind of evidence for god? Do some research and you will understand very fast that the bible is really not that amazing.
Activity: 27
November 23, 2017, 06:40:30 AM
Yes i do , even i cant see him, hear his voice and see him in my dreams but i still believe that god exist. Us human,Animals and etc we cant answer who created us. If there is no god then there is no evil, if there is no evil then no God But we know evils,devils exist also god and angels does
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
November 23, 2017, 06:34:23 AM

Yes, I believe in God, I'm a Christian, I'm baptized, how can I not believe in it?from childhood I went to church with my grandmother,  read prayers, read the Bible) I was interested)) Of course I believe in God)) Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 42
November 23, 2017, 06:23:00 AM
yes I believe in god to work around the world and people.
Activity: 135
November 23, 2017, 06:21:18 AM
God? What are we talking about exactly?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 03:45:07 AM

Yes, I believe in God)) I have a Christian family, and since childhood I was taught, told that God exists, etc.)) I pray, I go to church)) Cheesy
Activity: 79
November 23, 2017, 03:43:27 AM
I don't believe in one god
You're really poor man, a religion will have your spirit life becomes better.
Activity: 21
November 23, 2017, 02:33:57 AM
Saya sangat percaya karena kepercayaan itu adalah suatu sikap yang harus di taati dan di patuhi
Activity: 7
November 22, 2017, 05:25:01 PM
Definitely not.
Activity: 7
November 22, 2017, 03:29:11 PM
I believe in something powerful in the space, but no, it isnt good. I believe in family, in friends, in myself.
Activity: 61
November 22, 2017, 12:16:24 PM
I don't believe in one god
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 22, 2017, 08:16:23 AM
Yes, their is God that the heavens and the entire universe, he is king above all kings that ever existed. He controls human destiny. And his is the sovereign God

Yes I definitely believe in God. God is the one who give us life that we are us in right now. He always want to put our life in the right path So our life won't be miserable. He also guide us and protect us from all danger that is present at all times. As a payback, we should attend Sunday worship to give thanks for all his blessings and guidance that he give us.
Activity: 238
November 22, 2017, 07:17:27 AM
Yes I do. God of the Holy Bible.

YES,GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.i believe in miracle of our almigthy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
November 22, 2017, 06:59:31 AM
Jediism: Is It a Real Religion? | Good Morning Britain - YouTube
Video for is jediism a religion▶ 6:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOdoFPsG-Ag
2 days ago - Uploaded by Good Morning Britain

Jedi A Top Religion In Great Britain - YouTube
Video for is jediism a religion▶ 1:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjOkzugZICg
5 Jan 2013 - ..

Yes it is a religion because it's based on make believe like all religions..
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 22, 2017, 06:54:09 AM
Yes, i cannot see him/her, I didnt hear his voice but i still believe in him not because religion said but i just feel i must . I feel like i have responsibility thats why i live with a reason
much is written about god but no one will definitely get the right answer if he doesn't understand and accept that there is a spiritual world (heaven) and physical (earth
Activity: 64
November 22, 2017, 06:35:31 AM
Yes, i cannot see him/her, I didnt hear his voice but i still believe in him not because religion said but i just feel i must . I feel like i have responsibility thats why i live with a reason
Pages:
Jump to: