Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 39. (Read 316047 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 09:31:32 AM
Definitely yes because i was born Christian believing in one god the creature of heaven and Earth and i believe that God is always there to help us in our spiritual life and he is there to guide us always in our journey in life
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
November 21, 2017, 09:29:36 AM
I dont believe in God. If theres a god, how its possible that so many people are suffering? Because they have the wrong religion? If there is no scientific proof, i will never belief in any god.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 09:23:28 AM
yes, I believe god,
think that if we become atheists then life is only one time, but if we believe our god will live forever
Activity: 5
November 21, 2017, 06:45:42 AM
Yes, I believe in God.
Zeus is the best but i like Kratos
Activity: 106
November 21, 2017, 06:28:00 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

i do believe in god because he is the one who create us and the entire universe, god is my shepherd my savior and my healer, and if you don't believe in god you can do evil things, god is my protector, god support our daily needs and only god understand me so so much..
Activity: 5
November 21, 2017, 06:15:45 AM
No, i don't believe in god because god does't exist.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
November 21, 2017, 06:00:37 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

I believe in God,in God to believe each in their own way..If I do not believe in church, it does not mean that I do not believe in God Embarrassed
Activity: 210
November 21, 2017, 05:39:15 AM
No, how could god let OneCoin exist?

Yes I believe in our Almighty God , if there is no God we Are not here cause he created us ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 02:59:24 AM
I know that there is a supreme being that created us so I believe in God. I'm Catholic but I think it's to change all the beliefs that we have on so many years so it really doesn't help people at all. I also believe that our God is neutral.
Activity: 364
November 21, 2017, 12:25:19 AM
yes i believe in god because he is the creator of the world.
Activity: 271
November 20, 2017, 11:52:05 PM
Yes i do believe in god. He helps me gaining trusts and hope.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 20, 2017, 04:23:05 PM
Yes, I believe in God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

Nature was created, that is why it's so precise.
If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.
what a great explanation.and it is right God not god.how can science explain the nature of a mother giving birth and after the baby comes out the baby wants to SUCK for a milk.considering that the baby knows nothing because of freshly born.it was an instinct that We had A Father that always there for us

How do you know it was a god and not simply aliens from another dimension?
Activity: 238
November 20, 2017, 04:22:35 PM
Yes I do. God of the Holy Bible.

yes we have a GOD,nothing is imposible to  our god
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)
November 20, 2017, 02:05:59 PM
i believe in Bitcoin, enough said Smiley

does god exist ? here is my answer :

My first sister died in hospital while i was very young. did god save her ? no. did she made any kind of sins or she deserved it ? i doubt it, she was a baby.

Half of the jewish population got genocided by the nazi during ww2. did their god save them ? no.

did you know afghanistan, pakistan and bengladesh were 100% budhists and had an asian look ? thats was a few centuries ago.

you wonder why they are 99% muslim countries now? and not even look asian, mostly look like arabian/persian.
do you know why ?

thats because asian buddhist got exterminated to the last one. so much that their genes got lost, and their civilisation has been cut of straight from having any future.
did their god saved them from being exterminated ? no.

i did believe in god before my sister die. but after i just agreed that a more advanced medicine could have saved her.

strength, hard work, medicine, technology, will give you food, and save you from whatever comes to you. not fictive beliefs.

Activity: 107
November 20, 2017, 01:56:47 PM
I believe in God
You don't believe?
You breathing now
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 20, 2017, 12:04:47 PM
It actually surprised me that there are so many god-believers in the community.
God as described in the "Abraham" monteistic religions should be false. There are (rationally looking), just so many flaws and non-senses.

There is imho something "up there". Some energy or called it whatever you like. Something we cannot explain and understand yet. Like Egyptians had god of sun, because they did not know what sun is. That is why, they were praying to him, so that sun doesn't go away - shut down. Now we think that god of sun doesn't exist, because we know how sun "works".

At current stage of humanity we still have some unexplained questions, some energies which are (currently) above us for understanding. Maybe we are at the stage where anything to understand will be too hard for the average Joe.
Activity: 331
StartFi
November 20, 2017, 11:58:32 AM
for a very longtime i always believe in god, he is the one i can not see but i just can feel in my mind, but having a faith can make my mind calm and relief.
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
November 20, 2017, 11:50:04 AM
Yes Yes Yes. I do believe in GOD the creator of heaven and earth.  God made us and that is the gift, our life.  I believe in eternal and everlasting God.  We just witnessed our life here on earth which is temporary for our living but the real home is to our Almighty Father. Beyond our imagination and beliefs I do anticipating on HIS second coming.  Jesus Christ is the light of the world no one comes to the Father except through HIM.  Jesus Christ is the Savior and One and Only God and HIS kingdom will no end, no more cry, no more problems but the everlasting happiness. AMEN.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 20, 2017, 11:39:54 AM
Yes, I believe in God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

Nature was created, that is why it's so precise.
If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.
what a great explanation.and it is right God not god.how can science explain the nature of a mother giving birth and after the baby comes out the baby wants to SUCK for a milk.considering that the baby knows nothing because of freshly born.it was an instinct that We had A Father that always there for us
Activity: 37
November 20, 2017, 11:27:16 AM
i do believe in god cause im free of anything cause i know hes in my side always so why i should tremble.and im really sure thats hes here for us ..
praise the lord,praise in our dear god.
Pages:
Jump to: